Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Incels and subhumans

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Incels and subhumans

Postby drronnie » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:56 pm

It really amazes me that just by the fact that incels cannot attract women they themselves classify themselves as omegas or subhumans. I ask myself based on what. People should not judge aq person by weather he can get laid or not.

My friends on Europe who were expecting me to score in Thailand simply because I am half Eruopean also like o call me a loser because they think that if somebody cannot get laid else where he will in Thailand. By their standards I would have to be a subhuman as well.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: Incels and subhumans

Postby Ghost » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:54 pm

Let's say you're a below average looking guy (like me, I make no bones about it.) Compare yourself to the average Western skank, who is:

-tattooed
-slutty
-usually a "single mom"
-drug user (alcohol, anti-depressants, tobacco, or illegal drugs too)
-bitchy

And now who looks subhuman?

Years ago, I thought the problem was "I can't get laid." Now I see it's how bad the females in the West are. After going abroad and coming back, I was physically unable to be attracted to any Western female. Western skanks ought to be the considered subhuman for their despicable behavior and how they desecrate themselves and others.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby romparoo » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:17 pm

You are a man, and should be 'man' enough to ignore bullshit whether it's from friends or whoever.
Look how far feminized education and propaganda have molded you.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Postby IndiesPyrate » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:46 pm

romparoo wrote:You are a man, and should be 'man' enough to ignore bullshit whether it's from friends or whoever.

shut the f**k up with the bullshite "man enough" or "man up" feminist/mainstream shite lad.
IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:53 pm

Ghost wrote:Let's say you're a below average looking guy (like me, I make no bones about it.) Compare yourself to the average Western skank, who is:

-tattooed
-slutty
-usually a "single mom"
-bitchy
boring

Years ago, I thought the problem was "I can't get laid." Now I see it's how bad the females in the West are. After going abroad and coming back, I was physically unable to be attracted to any Western female. Western skanks ought to be the considered subhuman for their despicable behavior and how they desecrate themselves and others.

I experienced the same phenomenon after my travels. Im not physically attracted to anglo women any longer, I see them empty creatures with no soul, just look them in the eye and you will see emptiness, coldness and nothing of substance. It could be attributed to overuse of illicit drugs,antidepressants, antibiotics,etc
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby romparoo » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:07 pm

IndiesPyrate wrote:
romparoo wrote:You are a man, and should be 'man' enough to ignore bullshit whether it's from friends or whoever.

shut the f**k up with the bullshite "man enough" or "man up" feminist/mainstream shite lad.

You are beyond redemption you femiboy. Go worship your western women master! Or overdose on too much red pills and get a bloody heart attack!
I am telling OP to have his own stature and opinion and not subjected to his friends' sneering. A real man don't take bullshit and that is the real original definition of 'man enough'. Feminazis perverted its definition and peddled it to women's advantage by telling you that you should be 'man enough' to put her on pedestal, be man to subsidize her vanity ...yada...yada. That are fake perverted definitions. Know the differences!!!

In the old times, if another man sneer at a real man about the real man being a wussy for not getting laid, that sneering man will have his head chopped off. The fact that OP complaining and seeking validation here really means that he has been thoroughly feminized by feminazi's propaganda!
Of course in this day and age he cannot just chop people's heads off. But he can be stern with them and command them to stand down or someone is going to get a black eye, friend or not.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Ghost wrote:Let's say you're a below average looking guy (like me, I make no bones about it.) Compare yourself to the average Western skank, who is:

-tattooed
-slutty
-usually a "single mom"
-bitchy

May I add to your list?
-confused about her gender role
-into weird subcultural crap, like EMO, Oprah, etc
-follows and wants to imitate the life of their favorite celebrities, like the Kardashians
-suffering from antisocial, borderline, histrionic or narcisisstic personality disorder
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby drronnie » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:34 am

romparoo wrote:
IndiesPyrate wrote:

You are beyond redemption you femiboy. Go worship your western women master! Or overdose on too much red pills and get a bloody heart attack!
I am telling OP to have his own stature and opinion and not subjected to his friends' sneering. A real man don't take bullshit and that is the real original definition of 'man enough'. Feminazis perverted its definition and peddled it to women's advantage by telling you that you should be 'man enough' to put her on pedestal, be man to subsidize her vanity ...yada...yada. That are fake perverted definitions. Know the differences!!!

In the old times, if another man sneer at a real man about the real man being a wussy for not getting laid, that sneering man will have his head chopped off. The fact that OP complaining and seeking validation here really means that he has been thoroughly feminized by feminazi's propaganda!
Of course in this day and age he cannot just chop people's heads off. But he can be stern with them and command them to stand down or someone is going to get a black eye, friend or not.

Totally seconded. A real man should be value himself due to his own actions or successes. Nicola Tesla for example was a genius and invented the wiriess electricity and not to impress anyone but for the sake of science itself. Thats the real worth as a man.

Alpha, beta and omega are all definations determined by women. Maybe food for thought for people like me is that what have women acchieved to be able to judge us men. Absolutely nothing
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 am

IndiesPyrate wrote:

THANK YOU
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:52 am

-tattooed
-slutty
-usually a "single mom"
-bitchy

For females such as you describe, I prefer the term "post-human", rather than "sub-human". IMO it should be clear that their condition is one of decay, rather than accident of birth.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Thechamp » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:06 am

That sluthate forum is very toxic and should
Be shut down !
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:04 am

You have some very bad advisers, OP, and you should not listen to them. What the hell sort of sites do you go on? These are men who think only in black & white, who have no place for nuance. It's all-or-nothing to them, all day, every day. But that's not really how the world works, is it?

Using words like 'incel' or 'subhuman' to describe yourself is pathetic, and I urge you to stop doing it immediately. Once you classify yourself as the lowest of the low, it becomes a crutch. Why would I try anyway, you might think, I'm a subhuman loser incel anyway... that's no way to live a life.

Look in the mirror some day after you took a shower. Look at yourself, as God made you, are you happy with what you see? If so, then there is no reason to view yourself as 'subhuman'. If no, then try to see if you can improve what you dislike about yourself. In the end, it's all about being happier in your own skin, in your own life. Just don't be a defeatist. Don't ever go on a site where people will label you "subhuman" for your inability to get laid, and remember that people who would call you a loser for your romantic misfortunes, are not really friends at all!

PS: Scoring in Thailand should not be a very difficult task. The difficult task at hand, Ronnie, is to find a quality woman. Good luck with that in such a materialistic, status-driven society... you may not be in the right place, brother. You have to consider that.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby IndiesPyrate » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Jester wrote:

-tattooed
-slutty
-usually a "single mom"
-bitchy

For females such as you describe, I prefer the term "post-human", rather than "sub-human". IMO it should be clear that their condition is one of decay, rather than accident of birth.
actually they are subhuman, women have NEVER even been CLOSE to "virtuous ladies", in ANY part of the world, in ANY point in history, but feminism has turn'd western women in particular into these entitl'd hambeasts. Now I just wonder how much a Torture Chamber costs to build..... :)
IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster

Postby drronnie » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:53 am

Thechamp wrote:That sluthate forum is very toxic and should
Be shut down !

Actually sluthate should not because people need a place to vent. However what I do not understand why there seems to be a lot of hate for Asian women. Many member seems to only want validation from white women.

I agree with Marcos. as long as one can breath one should at least try to win and not concide defeat before even trying.
Last edited by drronnie on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:21 am

Jester wrote:

-tattooed
-slutty
-usually a "single mom"
-bitchy

No bueno.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posthuman
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions