Incels and subhumans

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Incels and subhumans

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:So I'm having a rather severe adverse reaction to a vaccine right now and I'm probably in the no vaccines for life camp now. My body just can't take them- my immune system is already jacked up enough to have anaphylactic rxns, and this damn nurse injected a subQ vaccine into my muscle, so now I'm sore from neck to elbow five days later. Naturally, they're all "I've never heard of anything like that" and refuse to take me seriously, because anything unusual is clearly BS. I want to slap the damn nurse and be like, "*****, I'm two years into medical school, I had years of healthcare experience prior to this, I know what is what, so listen to my damn issue and don't brush it off."

If I end up with something like MS or the like, I'm going to be so pissed. And I'll have them put "torque was right" on my tombstone.
We have the technology, we can rebuild him and make him faster stronger and better than before. Your not going to your grave, only the parts they don't need probably. They'll put you on the front line once you get your Droid modifications and updates to T101 statis and then you can hunt humans with surgical precision as you intended.

With inflation adjusted $'s your gonna be the 6 trillion $ man.

You'll make Adolf proud.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:So I'm having a rather severe adverse reaction to a vaccine right now and I'm probably in the no vaccines for life camp now. My body just can't take them- my immune system is already jacked up enough to have anaphylactic rxns, and this damn nurse injected a subQ vaccine into my muscle, so now I'm sore from neck to elbow five days later. Naturally, they're all "I've never heard of anything like that" and refuse to take me seriously, because anything unusual is clearly BS. I want to slap the damn nurse and be like, "*****, I'm two years into medical school, I had years of healthcare experience prior to this, I know what is what, so listen to my damn issue and don't brush it off."

If I end up with something like MS or the like, I'm going to be so pissed. And I'll have them put "torque was right" on my tombstone.
All kidding aside and I know it's hard to believe you are being lied to your whole entire life by the power centers you have been lead to believe you can trust but you better research what you put in your body.

American medical was taken over in the early 1920's by the elite. There are good books on the subject, the one thing you need to consider as a medical professional is we evolved from the living organisms of this planet so the links for the cures for our bodies ailments seem as though it would come from these natural living Eco chains found here on earth rather than some man made poisonous chemicals that are toxic to our living systems.

Mother nature put us together, not man.
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:

All kidding aside and I know it's hard to believe you are being lied to your whole entire life by the power centers you have been lead to believe you can trust but you better research what you put in your body.

American medical was taken over in the early 1920's by the elite. There are good books on the subject, the one thing you need to consider as a medical professional is we evolved from the living organisms of this planet so the links for the cures for our bodies ailments seem as though it would come from these natural living Eco chains found here on earth rather than some man made poisonous chemicals that are toxic to our living systems.

Mother nature put us together, not man.
I don't think it's intentional on the part of most providers. But the companies that make vaccines and the like, on the other hand- they do a very good job of sweeping things under the rug so we feel safe prescribing things as physicians. I'm legitimately thinking about getting involved in research regarding vaccines and neuromuscular disease if I get better from this- there's a hell of a lot of anecdotes that no one talks about and most people don't know exist.

While I do think your claims are exaggerated when compared with reality, I don't believe that they're entirely incorrect.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They have really ramped this up as of late, they have come to far the last few centuries to be denied. It's being done on purpose, they need a real stupid populace to pull this off. Have you seen the new CC education program for the USA ?

I believe it's possible the elite are jacking the kids up with this stuff at a early age so their brains will not form correctly and they be real stupid so they cannot challenge our masters.

They have been doing this kind of stuff for centuries, you need to go on line and get some real books about the way we are their herd to do as they please. Stupidity allows the whole system to roll so toxins of many varieties have proven very effective for accomplishing this goal.

Kinda look at it as they want you to be like their dog or cat, look at the dependency of the society they are creating. Tell me that is not like a pet totally dependent on it's master.

I hope things work out for you but your best bet is to stay away from hospitals and toxins prescribed by doctors. Eat real organic food and work out everyday as well as detoxify your body occasionally just like the elite do. :D
Time to Hide!