Incels and subhumans

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Incels and subhumans

Post by djfourmoney »

Wait a second...

I never said I couldn't get laid! These so-called Incel's are just socially inept and are looking to blame somebody.

The only thing I noticed as I got older is that the women got fatter, more of them were single mothers, etc. I am not looking for b*tchy, tatoo'ed, butch b*tches so I have no idea what your talking about or maybe I do?

These are same train wreak White women I see on 16 and Pregnant!

Middle, Middle class to lower Middle Class White women. If this is what you speak of, then I can sort of understand. These women tend to want the edgy, jock types who knock them up and 99% of the time those relationships don't work out. But the women REPEAT the same process again with Boyfriend #2.

This is strictly a function of Economics, plain and simple.

Make more money your dating lives will improve dramatically. Now having said that, do I believe that is worthwhile to pursue? HELL NO! Feminism (one of the few times I'll say this) along with supportive politicians have waged war on Men and Nuclear Families. The more of you that buy into that and want to become MGTOW's are just allowing the enemy to win.

Strong nuclear families are what produced high quality people even in the segregated Black Communities of the South. With all that destroyed that is the explanation of the low quality of lower income women available to you. Why not adopt ghetto or White Trash behavior when there's nothing else to be proud about or excited about?

If you are comparing yourself to the "average" Western skank you know what that is don't you? This is mostly a problem in rural areas with high unemployment despite being mostly White.

As I said this is a function of the poverty you live in. Upgrade your life and that has nothing to do with man'ing up.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Thechamp wrote:That sluthate forum is very toxic and should
Be shut down !
I agree. Some of the stuff that gets posted on that site is just disgusting (the bullying, racism, extreme woman hate, etc.) and it only makes people feel worse by constantly dwelling on things they can't change. Not to mention that many of the members there worship f***ed up killers like that Eliot Rodgers guy. :roll:
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

IndiesPyrate wrote:
Jester wrote:
Ghost wrote:Let's say you're a below average looking guy (like me, I make no bones about it.) Compare yourself to the average Western skank, who is:

-tattooed
-slutty
-usually a "single mom"
-drug user (alcohol, anti-depressants, tobacco, or illegal drugs too)
-bitchy

And now who looks subhuman?

Years ago, I thought the problem was "I can't get laid." Now I see it's how bad the females in the West are. After going abroad and coming back, I was physically unable to be attracted to any Western female. Western skanks ought to be the considered subhuman for their despicable behavior and how they desecrate themselves and others.

For females such as you describe, I prefer the term "post-human", rather than "sub-human". IMO it should be clear that their condition is one of decay, rather than accident of birth.
actually they are subhuman, women have NEVER even been CLOSE to "virtuous ladies", in ANY part of the world, in ANY point in history, but feminism has turn'd western women in particular into these entitl'd hambeasts. Now I just wonder how much a Torture Chamber costs to build..... :)
Well that's about the worst post I've ever read on here. I mean, they're so entitled and fat that you want to torture then for some reason? That's pretty messed up, you might have some issues dude.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

djfourmoney wrote:Wait a second...

I never said I couldn't get laid! These so-called Incel's are just socially inept and are looking to blame somebody.

The only thing I noticed as I got older is that the women got fatter, more of them were single mothers, etc. I am not looking for b*tchy, tatoo'ed, butch b*tches so I have no idea what your talking about or maybe I do?

These are same train wreak White women I see on 16 and Pregnant!

Middle, Middle class to lower Middle Class White women. If this is what you speak of, then I can sort of understand. These women tend to want the edgy, jock types who knock them up and 99% of the time those relationships don't work out. But the women REPEAT the same process again with Boyfriend #2.

This is strictly a function of Economics, plain and simple.

Make more money your dating lives will improve dramatically. Now having said that, do I believe that is worthwhile to pursue? HELL NO! Feminism (one of the few times I'll say this) along with supportive politicians have waged war on Men and Nuclear Families. The more of you that buy into that and want to become MGTOW's are just allowing the enemy to win.

Strong nuclear families are what produced high quality people even in the segregated Black Communities of the South. With all that destroyed that is the explanation of the low quality of lower income women available to you. Why not adopt ghetto or White Trash behavior when there's nothing else to be proud about or excited about?

If you are comparing yourself to the "average" Western skank you know what that is don't you? This is mostly a problem in rural areas with high unemployment despite being mostly White.

As I said this is a function of the poverty you live in. Upgrade your life and that has nothing to do with man'ing up.
This guy gets it. My dating prospects have improved dramatically as I've moved up the social and socio-economic ladder. It's insane how easy the game gets as you move your way up, all you need is decent social skills, a good career, and to know the right people and you're set. America isn't different than Thailand or the Philippines, it just has a far higher bar of entry socially and financially before it becomes the same game. Still, probably planning to retire in the PI because I love the people and could live like an actual king there.

The guys that give themselves the incel label are seeing themselves up for failure, because they make their whole identity based around their lack of success with women, the ultimate way to put the pu**y on the pedestal. Because they define themselves by their failures and their station beneath women, they will always be sad creatures that never get anywhere in the dating arena. They're not looking for help or another country to run to that would be better for them or have a lower SES bar of entry, they just want to wallow in their own misery.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

djfourmoney wrote: As I said this is a function of the poverty you live in. Upgrade your life and that has nothing to do with man'ing up.
The hottest girls are with 18 year old pretty boys who work at Denny's. By the time a man starts earning some serious money, he's considered too old to date. I guess if you're fine with hookers, then money game is legit, but I don't think that's what most of us want.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jeremy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: As I said this is a function of the poverty you live in. Upgrade your life and that has nothing to do with man'ing up.
The hottest girls are with 18 year old pretty boys who work at Denny's. By the time a man starts earning some serious money, he's considered too old to date. I guess if you're fine with hookers, then money game is legit, but I don't think that's what most of us want.
I've had little problem with women that were 18-30, and I'm in my 30s. Never have to tell then what I do, and I'm broke as hell, but they still come knocking. Quite honestly, I'm not attractive, a 6/10 at best, and I'm overweight and hairy as a damn bear pelt. Girls don't want a pretty boy, they want a man, someone that can take control and keep them interested. That is the truth regardless of culture.

Also, women generally prefer guys a bit older at any given age, even in the West. An attractive 18 year old here is usually looking for a guy between 20-26. They don't want to be dating some damn child.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jeremy wrote:
Hookers? Is there an exchange of cash that I don't know about?

Do you deserve the hottest women? What makes you think so, just because your White? Hmmm, I posted a link from 2010 and according to that study (and several of them have been done) a Black man has to make $154,000 MORE than a White man before a White woman will prefer him over a White man. You don't see me whining do you?

That's because despite this disadvantage, living in a liberal environment and growing up middle class = I have banged more White women that Black women and dated more White women than any other women.

Not all of them, fat, ugly, tatted up, bitchy, girl power BS. In fact, none of them have had many tats at all, I am not into that and don't attract those types; wait, I do but I don't date them because they are usually fugly.

As I keep explaining and House MD gets it as usual, economics is a major factor, were in 'Merica after all.

It bares repeating; I have figured out how to make $20-30K what I haven't got my arms around yet is how to make double that or even triple that. I have an idea, it will cost a ton less outside the US because those economies are new and the inhabitants do not know how to take full advantage of it.

Your cost of trying to make it worse cost less as well.

House MD is right, just the fact your American works in your favor in several places. The bitching and moaning needs to stop, I shouldn't really care because if I struggled then most of you would just chalk that up to being Black Man as I am suppose to fail...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

HouseMD wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
I've had little problem with women that were 18-30, and I'm in my 30s. Never have to tell then what I do, and I'm broke as hell, but they still come knocking. Quite honestly, I'm not attractive, a 6/10 at best, and I'm overweight and hairy as a damn bear pelt. Girls don't want a pretty boy, they want a man, someone that can take control and keep them interested. That is the truth regardless of culture.

Also, women generally prefer guys a bit older at any given age, even in the West. An attractive 18 year old here is usually looking for a guy between 20-26. They don't want to be dating some damn child.
Again it's economics!

Older teenagers date older men (early 20's) because they are generally working. What has happen since the late 80's with the massive influx of Latin immigrants means fewer entry level part-time jobs for teenagers. What is not mentioned especially around here; teenage unemployment is around 30%, STILL. IE 3 out of 10 of you have no job!

House MD is right again, I don't always see good looking women with the best looking guy, that's a Hollywood myth. I find that a bit frustrating but not off putting.

Again MY problem is age related, the women are older and have baggage especially if they have never been married. Just looking at the things women DON'T WANT on any typical Match or POF profile.

That laundry list gets shorter as they get older because they are getting close to the end of their child bearing years.

If a great mid to late 30's lady came along, I might be all over it. But that's HIGHLY unlikely for several reasons. I met one on Friday and that further confirms the majority of great women have been taken, this one a grad of UCLA, married 15-16 years, still married; Three kids, 14 the oldest, 3 the youngest. Attractive, relatively in-shape.

People talk too much sh*t about California, while we have our own beached whales, there still a high level of quality women here if you have your sh*t together. It will take way too long as it already has to get up to the level I need too to get quality women so I have opted for another direction.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 15th, 2020, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Ghost wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Then there is probably something you are missing. WW always go for looks, so if you don't have that, perhaps it's that you have a decent paying job, or that you happen to be in an ideal social setup at this point in your life, or something else. It sounds very contextual. On the other hand, maybe you are underestimating your looks or another aspect.
I'm not very attractive, and I'm not rich, and hell, I'm even pretty socially awkward. I have been told I've got this odd charm to me though. Women don't analyze things nearly so much as you guys believe- you hit then right in the feels and they fall hard and fast.

I will say that my confidence has substantially improved the farther through medical school I've gotten. While I never play the doctor card (I just tell people I'm a grad student in the sciences at X university), just the confidence of knowing I'll probably scratch the 1% before I die is nice. It also forces me to go out a lot into environments where there are a lot of young, single professionals. Funny thing is, most of these girls have unfathomably large trust funds, family practices or businesses to take over, fortunes to inherit, etc, so I've really got nothing to lose by rolling the dice- if we were to divorce without a prenup, I'd be the one walking away with a fortune lol.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
Ghost wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Then there is probably something you are missing. WW always go for looks, so if you don't have that, perhaps it's that you have a decent paying job, or that you happen to be in an ideal social setup at this point in your life, or something else. It sounds very contextual. On the other hand, maybe you are underestimating your looks or another aspect.
I'm not very attractive, and I'm not rich, and hell, I'm even pretty socially awkward. I have been told I've got this odd charm to me though. Women don't analyze things nearly so much as you guys believe- you hit then right in the feels and they fall hard and fast.

I will say that my confidence has substantially improved the farther through medical school I've gotten. While I never play the doctor card (I just tell people I'm a grad student in the sciences at X university), just the confidence of knowing I'll probably scratch the 1% before I die is nice. It also forces me to go out a lot into environments where there are a lot of young, single professionals. Funny thing is, most of these girls have unfathomably large trust funds, family practices or businesses to take over, fortunes to inherit, etc, so I've really got nothing to lose by rolling the dice- if we were to divorce without a prenup, I'd be the one walking away with a fortune lol.
Yes telling people you are practicing in the field of Kwackery does help, nice to have you back.
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I never really tell people about it- draws the wrong crowd. It's really only appropriate to mention at professional mixers and the like, where people are all "what's your likely specialty" and such.

It's kind of all beside the point though- if an overweight, unattractive, balding guy that's out of shape and rapidly approaching middle age like myself can do alright, anyone can if they put themselves in the right situations. The West used to feel different than when I was traveling abroad, but the further along I move, the more I realize they're the same game, just one us a lot more expensive to play.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:I never really tell people about it- draws the wrong crowd. It's really only appropriate to mention at professional mixers and the like, where people are all "what's your likely specialty" and such.

It's kind of all beside the point though- if an overweight, unattractive, balding guy that's out of shape and rapidly approaching middle age like myself can do alright, anyone can if they put themselves in the right situations. The West used to feel different than when I was traveling abroad, but the further along I move, the more I realize they're the same game, just one us a lot more expensive to play.
Sure it's the same game, it starts with monopoly money and has worked it's way all the way out.

What kind of toxic potions are you going to be promoting as the cure all ?
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I never really tell people about it- draws the wrong crowd. It's really only appropriate to mention at professional mixers and the like, where people are all "what's your likely specialty" and such.

Sure it's the same game, it starts with monopoly money and has worked it's way all the way out.

What kind of toxic potions are you going to be promoting as the cure all ?
I've never been one to promote much of anything, aside from doing as well for yourself as you can, in whatever environment works best for you. Also, not giving up is huge- nothing is impossible, most people are just too lazy or depressed to put in the work required to reach their dreams.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What is your dream ? a lot of mainstream medicine today is a con for the most part, what is your take on this.
Time to Hide!