Happier abroad year 2050: Real game changer for young men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Happier abroad year 2050: Real game changer for young men

Post by romparoo »

We all know why we will be happier abroad, but never have the 'how', due to the main obstacle being financial related.
Anyway, this is just my fantasy post. If anyone is struggling with negativity at the moment, I hope this optimistic post lightens up a bit and at least provide the slightest glimmer of hope.

I predict somewhere in the future, men will truly be free from the blackmail and discrimination from western women. Men will finally be happier abroad, although that will be far into the future. If you are in your teens or twenties, you will live to see this day, and still experience the freedom from shackles.

Two things have to happen to break the sexual rights monopoly by western women. They are estimated to occur approx year 2050, but if we men stand strong and have vision instead of just being whiny, this can happen quicker than estimated.

By 2050, hypersonic flights for the populace will be made possible, and soon enough it will become middle class affordable.
Around the same time, due to massive increase in production efficiency, the average work week will be shortened to a 4-day week, or 3-day week.
By then, you can go from Australia to Europe in less than 2 hours, or US to East Asia or South East Asia in less than 2 hours. On top of this, you will have a long weekend of 3 to 4 days, more than enough to date your foreign ladies. Your foreign ladies can do the reverse by visiting you too.

Feminazism basically crumbles under this new reality.
I believe men have the most interest to see hypersonic flight become mainstream and affordable.
I believe this day will come.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Happier abroad year 2050: Real game changer for young me

Post by Banano »

2h flights from US to SEA?No thanks. SEA will turn into new Hawaii or Bahamas

In 35 years feminism will be widespread, president of Thailand will be a ladyboy and it will be legal to marry your dog

How about human robot that will feel like a real woman and you can program her brain to think whatever you want her to think
Last edited by Banano on June 16th, 2015, 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Banano wrote:2h flights from US to SEA?No thanks. SEA will turn into new Hawaii or Bahamas

In 35 years feminism will be widespread, president of Thailand will be a ladyboy and it will be legal to marry your dog
Bold: Pretty much already happened. Don't forget the foreign ladies can come to you if SEA becomes expensive, but I doubt it will get any more expensive than your home town. At least when the financial and time constraint is taken away, competiton lights up between local women and foreign women. The current model of feminazi extortion works because western men are constrained to where they are, and foreign women are also constrained to where they are.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Banano wrote:
How about human robot that will feel like a real woman and you can program her brain to think whatever you want her to think
That is also coming, but as a Plan B, since it is still not the real thing.
Approx time I don't know. It is impossible to create awareness (real sentient ability) at least for now.