Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do spells and magic work? Will they help us?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do spells and magic work? Will they help us?

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Do spells and magic work? Have any of you tried them? If so, did they work?

Check out these spells you can buy on Ebay that claim to be able to attract love or remove curses and bad luck. They are cheap. Some of them have a money back guarantee too.

This one says it can remove curses and bad luck. It lists the signs of a curse.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spell-casting-Curse-Removal-Money-Protection-Career-by-Eric-/161736010307?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a837aa43

Below Are 12 Classic Signs Of A Curse...

Sudden, unusual, and constant “bad luck.”
Physical, psychological, and emotional fatigue, which is not alleviated with sleep, eating, exercise, or even medication.
Sudden financial difficulties.
Vivid and terrifying nightmares.
Sleep paralysis repeating for at least 3 consecutive days.
Dwelling on depressing or even suicidal thoughts and feelings, inconsistent with your natural emotional and mental state.
Family and friends distancing themselves from you for no reason.
A constant sense of anxiety, not traceable to any mundane source or circumstance, but a sudden sense of impending harm.
The disappearance or deaths of household pets.
Unexplained family deaths.
An increase in peripheral entity-detection; seeing “shadow people” more often and in greater numbers than is normal.
An increase in poltergeist activity in your home or work place.
If you get one of above, then, you need this spell...


I've experienced some of those signs, so I may have a curse. If so, would it help if I had someone else cast a spell to help me? I mean do spells work if someone else casts them for you, even if they are genuine? Or do you have to cast it yourself for it to be effective?

I've seen spells and prayers work before, so I know there is something to them. Plus the Illuminati and secret societies of the elite rulers of the world use spells, magic and occult rituals, which has been proven conclusively. So if powerful elites use the occult, and have used it for thousands of years, then there must be something to it. Ruling elites do not do something for nothing.

But I don't know how powerful they can be or if they can alter destiny or if they can break curses or banish demons or bad souls that are possessing you.

What do you think? Are they worth a try? They are cheap anyway.

Spells to make you attractive to women:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Notice-Me-Spell-Cast-by-Wiccan-Powerful-Spell-Gain-Attention-and-Attract-/161733532289?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a811da81

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CLEOPATRA-POWERFUL-LOVE-SPELL-TIME-TESTED-EGYPTIAN-SPELL-FOR-LOVE-TRUE-MAGICK-/151698639798?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2351f18bb6
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:01 pm

Spellmaker.com is supposed to be the most reputable and trustworthy site for spell casting kits. They send you these elaborate voodoo spell kits which contains all the ingredients that you need so that you don't have to look for obscure ingredients in New Age bookstores.

Hex removal spells

http://www.spellmaker.com/cleanseyou.htm

Love spells

http://www.spellmaker.com/love.htm

Maybe you guys can use spells to become love/attraction magnets. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Ghost » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Too bad, Starchild just left recently...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Banano » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:46 pm

I dont know much on this subject but we could get one of HA members to test it out and see if it works

Average HAer got nothing to lose by trying, good thing about all this is that situation cant get any worse, for example, if you are getting zero (0) poosy you are pretty much at the bottom, you cant get -1 or -3, you got nothing left but your miserable life and dick in your hand!!!

Tester is required report weekly about any progress.
Also, we should have plan b in place if spell goes wrong
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Adama » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Yes, they work to a large extent. However, in order for them to work, you have to praise a demonic entity (by incantation, ritual, rite or sacrifice), or let one possess your body (by entering a trance state). Once you open the door to the demons, it may never be shut. Then you will be haunted for the rest of your life as these entities enjoy torturing you for their delight.

Don't mess with tarot cards, psychics, talking to dead loved ones, or even wishing for money the Tony Robbins way. The only way those things work is by connecting to demons.

There is no such thing as white and dark magic. All magic is black magic. The white magic simply masquerades as white magic, when really the source is the same: Fallen Angels, aka Demons.

Forget about this stuff. All the power you ever need God gives to His children freely. But you will have to do some work yourself.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Adama » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:34 pm

Your bad luck may be related to what you call karma, and that can go as far back as your great great grand parents (sins of the father).

Be not deceived: God is not mocked: For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

The way to obtain good luck, is to do good things for others, forsake whatever sin which may have caused your bad luck, and get saved by believing on Jesus Christ. That is the only way.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Adama » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Winston wrote:Spellmaker.com is supposed to be the most reputable and trustworthy site for spell casting kits. They send you these elaborate voodoo spell kits which contains all the ingredients that you need so that you don't have to look for obscure ingredients in New Age bookstores.

Hex removal spells

http://www.spellmaker.com/cleanseyou.htm

Love spells

http://www.spellmaker.com/love.htm

Maybe you guys can use spells to become love/attraction magnets. lol


Don't cast any spells. For each spell you cast, God is cursing you, and demons will haunt you. You can not escape that way. That's like taking out a loan to pay an older loan.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Banano wrote:I dont know much on this subject but we could get one of HA members to test it out and see if it works

Average HAer got nothing to lose by trying, good thing about all this is that situation cant get any worse, for example, if you are getting zero (0) poosy you are pretty much at the bottom, you cant get -1 or -3, you got nothing left but your miserable life and dick in your hand!!!

Tester is required report weekly about any progress.
Also, we should have plan b in place if spell goes wrong


Yeah. If you Google "love spells to make me attractive to women" you will find many spells. Some are simple and others are complex. There are gypsy spells, wiccan spells, black magic spells, voodoo spells, etc. I used to do some research on this. But doing spells is time consuming and takes energy out of you. You have to do a ritual over and over again with focused concentration. And if you ask for something hard to get, it still may not work.

To be honest, I did some spells long ago. They did produce an effect, which I witnessed and does not appear to be due to any coincidence. But the effect was short lasting and didn't feel worth the time and energy I put into it. Maybe I wasn't a good spellcaster, or maybe I wanted something against the forces of destiny that would upset the balance of the universe.

However, you gotta remember a KEY principle of spell casting. When you do a spell or occult ritual, you must NEVER EVER talk about it openly. This is one main reason why the occult rituals that the Illuminati or Freemasons do are done in secret and not talked about openly. If you talk about it, it diminishes the power and spell. Only amateurs who fail in magic talk about it openly. The best adept magicians do it all in secrecy. That's why the Illuminati and secret societies are so powerful. They have an advanced knowledge of the occult and astrology that the general public doesn't have access to, which is far more advanced than the stuff you get in the bookstore. And they do it all in secret. That's why it works.

In fact, elite cabals have been using the occult for thousands of years, all the way from the times of Ancient Egypt, to possibly even before that to the time of Atlantis. They have a lot of secret knowledge that we don't. All of this stuff has had to be kept away from the masses for thousands of years in order for the elite to stay in power and control.

But occult rituals do require that you tell your victim what you are doing, though not in a direct way. That's why a lot of what the Illuminati does is shown cryptically in movies, stories, and symbolism in public places. By indirectly showing the subconscious minds of the masses what they are doing, the spells seem to work better and are more effective, because the victim public is allowing it all to happen after being told cryptically what is going on.

Also, by telling the victim masses what they are doing, the Illuminati is also absolving itself from bad karma that may come back to them as a result of their spells and actions. Because if the public complies with the control, then the elites have willing victims and thus do not reap bad karma back to them.

Therefore, the experiment that you suggest Banano may not work, if it's posted in a public forum. Spells that are talked about openly don't work, that's why they are always done in secret.

Based on the same principle, this is why guys who are lucky do not like to publicize their luck, because they know that if they do, it may jinx it and cause bad energy to be attached to them from all their viewers. This is why actors have to sell their soul, not just to the devil or demons, but also to the film they are in. That film will become a permanent record that can be played over and over forever, so that their soul will have to relive the film's events over and over again for eternity. So if you're gonna be in a film, at least make sure that your role in it is a good one that you wouldn't mind being played over and over.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Adama wrote:Yes, they work to a large extent. However, in order for them to work, you have to praise a demonic entity (by incantation, ritual, rite or sacrifice), or let one possess your body (by entering a trance state). Once you open the door to the demons, it may never be shut. Then you will be haunted for the rest of your life as these entities enjoy torturing you for their delight.

Don't mess with tarot cards, psychics, talking to dead loved ones, or even wishing for money the Tony Robbins way. The only way those things work is by connecting to demons.

There is no such thing as white and dark magic. All magic is black magic. The white magic simply masquerades as white magic, when really the source is the same: Fallen Angels, aka Demons.

Forget about this stuff. All the power you ever need God gives to His children freely. But you will have to do some work yourself.


How do you know all spirits in the lower planes are all demons? What is your evidence for that? Simply saying "the Bible says so" or "the Church said so" or "the Christian pastor said so" is not a valid argument and does not constitute evidence of anything.

Do you have any firsthand experience with any of this? Or do you just listen to whatever Christians and their literature tell you?

Suppose you are right, how do you get rid of the demons then?

Did you know that tarot cards and astrology and divination all far predate your Christian religion? It all even predates Judaism and the Old Testament era too.

Don't you think it's black and white to think that everything outside of your religion must automatically be demonic or Satanic? Satan means "the opposer", and is not evil or a devil. In the OT stories, Satan was not considered a bad guy or devil. He was just sitting up there in heaven with God and watching over the Earth. The concept of Satan is a creation of the Roman Catholic Church which needed a dark side and devil to blame everything on.

Besides, why would God punish mankind and wipe out mankind in a flood, for something that the Serpent or Satan allegedly caused? Why not destroy Satan since he was the cause of the Fall of Man? Why continue to punish the victims and let Satan roam free? What kind of justice is that? How can a Satan thwart the plans of an all powerful God and cause it all to go wrong? That's ridiculous too if you think about it.

Even monarchs and dictators have their competition killed, they don't let them roam around freely. So how can even human monarchs be smarter than God?

None of this makes sense. That's why many people give up on Christianity and why it's on the fall. You don't even have to be smart to be a Christian. That's why the average Atheist knows more about the Bible than the average Christian does, according to studies and research.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:15 pm

Adama,
Here's what the Spellmaker site says in its FAQ section about the question of whether Satan or demons are involved in its spell kits:

http://www.spellmaker.com/qanda.htm#SATAN

Does this have anything to do with satanism or the devil?

ANSWER:

Absolutely not! Although it has been convenient for the church to lump satanism, voodoo,wicca, paganism, santeria, witchcraft, etc. into one big category - they are totally separate; each having their own set of beliefs and religious tenets. I do not have anything to do with satanism or the devil. I am a practicing Catholic as well as practicing Voodoo.

Voodoo is more closely linked with Catholicism than anything else and in countries like Haiti, they are practiced side by side. Even in the revenge spells, there is nothing to do with calling on Satan to help you -- you call on certain Lois (spirits, akin to Catholic saints as a brief explanation) who may be used sometimes in good spells, sometimes in not so good spells, but NEVER do we call on Satan! Especially since I personally don't believe in the Devil or Satan...

Furthermore, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with casting spells. If you were led to this type of endeavor, you probably are following the natural order of things. Who is to say that this is NOT the natural order of things?? There is no way to "bend" the Universe with a spell or upset the "natural order" -- that is ridiculous, as if the Universe were so weak that you can "upset" it with doing spell work! That is a myth perpetuated by the totally uninformed. There is no proof that this is not part of the natural order. This is helping yourself and helping others to obtain your goals. The natural order of things IS that you help yourself! Otherwise, you would be sitting like a rock in your home....not going to work, not taking a shower, not making friends, etc., etc., for fear of upsetting the "natural order" of things. You make the natural order of your life....you are allowed to help yourself in any way you can. That is the natural order.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:22 pm

Adama wrote:Your bad luck may be related to what you call karma, and that can go as far back as your great great grand parents (sins of the father).

Be not deceived: God is not mocked: For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

The way to obtain good luck, is to do good things for others, forsake whatever sin which may have caused your bad luck, and get saved by believing on Jesus Christ. That is the only way.


The Bible does talk about suffering for the sins of your fathers and forefathers and ancestors. Isn't that unfair to punish the innocent for the crimes of their fathers and ancestors though? I guess the Bible's sense of justice isn't the same as ours.

What do you think of this Christian way of breaking curses below?

http://thelightofgodministry.org/breakinggenerationalcurses.html

"How To Break Generational Curses!"

1. You read vs:15 in Deuteronomy Ch:27.

2. You then say, "I rebuke this curse on"

3. You now state your fathers full name and your mothers maiden name.

4. Say "And all their ancestors, in the Mighty Name Of God The Father."

5. Say "I take this curse and cover it in The Mighty Name Of God The Father." (It is now covered.)

6. Read vs:16 and repeat steps 2- 5.

7. Follow this procedure with all the other verses up to 26. Then have your Spouse do the
same thing you did.

This will remove many of the Generational Curses. If you suspect you have other Generational
curses you can contact me and I will find out if their are other curses. If God tells you about other curses
handed down through previous generations, then get rid of them to, using the same prayer. Do this in
order. Remember, if you do it half heartedly, then you will get half heartedly results. Why?

Because you have no power except through God The Father. Their are two powerful words or
phrases. One is REBUKE. This tells Satan, Satan's Servant, or Satan's curse to leave, in the name of
God The Father. Also no matter what the world tries to tell you, their is no substitute word for REBUKE.
You need to do this first, always. The other phase is "The Mighty Name of God The Father".
This says you have the authority of God. Satan hates the Power of God The Father.

So you tell Satan to go (Rebuke), then claim authority (God The Father) over it and wash it away. As if it
never happened. Then remove the evil in The Mighty Name of God The Father.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:31 pm

Adama wrote:Your bad luck may be related to what you call karma, and that can go as far back as your great great grand parents (sins of the father).

Be not deceived: God is not mocked: For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

The way to obtain good luck, is to do good things for others, forsake whatever sin which may have caused your bad luck, and get saved by believing on Jesus Christ. That is the only way.


Your advice about doing good things to get good luck or remove bad luck, sounds like Liao Fan's Four Lessons, in which he taught people how to change their destiny and fate by doing virtuous deeds. Here is a movie about his life and lessons. It's a Chinese movie but the audio is dubbed in English. It's very interesting and the voice narration is very soothing and kind.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVNdwzbUwDw[/youtube]

Audio book of Liao Fan's Four Lessons on Changing Destiny.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72C3WFW_Fmo[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Adama » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Yes, they work to a large extent. However, in order for them to work, you have to praise a demonic entity (by incantation, ritual, rite or sacrifice), or let one possess your body (by entering a trance state). Once you open the door to the demons, it may never be shut. Then you will be haunted for the rest of your life as these entities enjoy torturing you for their delight.

Don't mess with tarot cards, psychics, talking to dead loved ones, or even wishing for money the Tony Robbins way. The only way those things work is by connecting to demons.

There is no such thing as white and dark magic. All magic is black magic. The white magic simply masquerades as white magic, when really the source is the same: Fallen Angels, aka Demons.

Forget about this stuff. All the power you ever need God gives to His children freely. But you will have to do some work yourself.


How do you know all spirits in the lower planes are all demons? What is your evidence for that? Simply saying "the Bible says so" or "the Church said so" or "the Christian pastor said so" is not a valid argument and does not constitute evidence of anything.

Do you have any firsthand experience with any of this? Or do you just listen to whatever Christians and their literature tell you?

Suppose you are right, how do you get rid of the demons then?

Did you know that tarot cards and astrology and divination all far predate your Christian religion? It all even predates Judaism and the Old Testament era too.

Don't you think it's black and white to think that everything outside of your religion must automatically be demonic or Satanic? Satan means "the opposer", and is not evil or a devil. In the OT stories, Satan was not considered a bad guy or devil. He was just sitting up there in heaven with God and watching over the Earth. The concept of Satan is a creation of the Roman Catholic Church which needed a dark side and devil to blame everything on.

Besides, why would God punish mankind and wipe out mankind in a flood, for something that the Serpent or Satan allegedly caused? Why not destroy Satan since he was the cause of the Fall of Man? Why continue to punish the victims and let Satan roam free? What kind of justice is that? How can a Satan thwart the plans of an all powerful God and cause it all to go wrong? That's ridiculous too if you think about it.

Even monarchs and dictators have their competition killed, they don't let them roam around freely. So how can even human monarchs be smarter than God?

None of this makes sense. That's why many people give up on Christianity and why it's on the fall. You don't even have to be smart to be a Christian. That's why the average Atheist knows more about the Bible than the average Christian does, according to studies and research.


Because I know this is all real, Winston.

Satan is the adversary. He is the accuser. He is the prosecuting attorney, accusing each of us of sins before God in heaven. That was one of his jobs in heaven. He is an angel, and God lets him move freely between heaven and earth. Satan is not your friend. He is the one trying to convince God to send you to hell. He is also trying to get everyone on earth into wicked sin so that they can go to hell. His goal is to destroy God's creation because he wants to be as powerful as God and to be worshiped as God, but he can not have all those things. So he hates God's creation and wants to see as many people as possible go to hell.

The way to get rid of demons would be to get saved, or to have saved Christians pray for you. I dont think there is any clear route spelled out, but those would probably be the only ways possible.

Nothing predates the Bible. Nothing. The Bible starts with Adam, who is the first man. That's why every culture has a flood story. It was only after the flood that humanity was dispersed out throughout the world. Beforehand, everyone was together, until a few generations after the flood. They were dispersed when they attempted to build the Tower of Babel. That is why they have Christian-like stories in every culture. Now you know that nothing predates the Bible. Cause there were always fallen angels roaming the earth from the start.

Satan has not yet been cast out of heaven completely. He will not be cast out of heaven until he and his followers (dark angels) lose the war in heaven. That is when the tribulation of Revelations and the last days of earth will begin.

The sorcerers you refer to were channeling Satan back then the same way they do today. Nothing has changed.

And yes, the opposer, or the adversary is behind every religion that will not get you saved. He wants to send as many people as possible to hell, and he has all sorts of tricks to deceive people into thinking that heaven and hell is a farce, or that all religions are man-made.

God didnt punish anyone for what the Serpent did. He punished them because nearly everyone on earth was full of wicked thoughts and committed wicked deeds, such as murder, lots of murder. Originally when Cain killed his brother Abel, God didnt give him the death penalty. Because of that, the murder rate skyrocketed. There were many murderers on the Earth. So he just decided that he would start over again with some righteous people.

The Serpent deceived Eve, but Eve still made the choice. So did Adam. They chose to believe a lie instead of believing what God said (and being obedient).

I am quite sure Satan is unwittingly fulfilling God's plan, because whatever Satan does, God can counter his moves in such a way as to still win.

Satan will be destroyed, but only after Christ's return. God doesnt want to destroy him just yet. You'll have to ask God why He lets Satan stick around when you get the chance, cause absolutely no one knows the answer to that question.

The average Atheist knows jack. The atheist knows the parts he thinks are contradictory, but that's about it. They don't understand it though, cause their eyes are blinded (and for some people their hearts are darkened.)
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Adama » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:49 pm

Winston wrote:Adama,
Here's what the Spellmaker site says in its FAQ section about the question of whether Satan or demons are involved in its spell kits:

http://www.spellmaker.com/qanda.htm#SATAN

Does this have anything to do with satanism or the devil?

ANSWER:

Absolutely not! Although it has been convenient for the church to lump satanism, voodoo,wicca, paganism, santeria, witchcraft, etc. into one big category - they are totally separate; each having their own set of beliefs and religious tenets. I do not have anything to do with satanism or the devil. I am a practicing Catholic as well as practicing Voodoo.

Voodoo is more closely linked with Catholicism than anything else and in countries like Haiti, they are practiced side by side. Even in the revenge spells, there is nothing to do with calling on Satan to help you -- you call on certain Lois (spirits, akin to Catholic saints as a brief explanation) who may be used sometimes in good spells, sometimes in not so good spells, but NEVER do we call on Satan! Especially since I personally don't believe in the Devil or Satan...

Furthermore, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with casting spells. If you were led to this type of endeavor, you probably are following the natural order of things. Who is to say that this is NOT the natural order of things?? There is no way to "bend" the Universe with a spell or upset the "natural order" -- that is ridiculous, as if the Universe were so weak that you can "upset" it with doing spell work! That is a myth perpetuated by the totally uninformed. There is no proof that this is not part of the natural order. This is helping yourself and helping others to obtain your goals. The natural order of things IS that you help yourself! Otherwise, you would be sitting like a rock in your home....not going to work, not taking a shower, not making friends, etc., etc., for fear of upsetting the "natural order" of things. You make the natural order of your life....you are allowed to help yourself in any way you can. That is the natural order.


He thinks he is contacting angels of light. He's deceived. This power doesnt come from God. It only comes from demons. Did he ask for the ID of the angels he's in contact with? Can a more powerful being deceive a less powerful being? I would think that it would be extremely easy for an angel to deceive a person, considering that the Angels have more power and knowledge. What do you think? So the real question is, how can you trust them? The question isnt, "Prove to me they are demons." The question is, "How can I be sure these beings are benevolent spirits from God? The answer is they are not, because God doesnt allow for his angels to communicate with humans this way. At least that has never been described in the Bible.

Satanism or the occult or devil worship are on a whole different level of wickedness that you could never imagine. That is reserved for the real perverts, like the ones who run the world.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Do spells and magic work? Any of you tried them?

Postby Adama » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Your bad luck may be related to what you call karma, and that can go as far back as your great great grand parents (sins of the father).

Be not deceived: God is not mocked: For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

The way to obtain good luck, is to do good things for others, forsake whatever sin which may have caused your bad luck, and get saved by believing on Jesus Christ. That is the only way.


The Bible does talk about suffering for the sins of your fathers and forefathers and ancestors. Isn't that unfair to punish the innocent for the crimes of their fathers and ancestors though? I guess the Bible's sense of justice isn't the same as ours.

What do you think of this Christian way of breaking curses below?

http://thelightofgodministry.org/breakinggenerationalcurses.html

"How To Break Generational Curses!"

1. You read vs:15 in Deuteronomy Ch:27.

2. You then say, "I rebuke this curse on"

3. You now state your fathers full name and your mothers maiden name.

4. Say "And all their ancestors, in the Mighty Name Of God The Father."

5. Say "I take this curse and cover it in The Mighty Name Of God The Father." (It is now covered.)

6. Read vs:16 and repeat steps 2- 5.

7. Follow this procedure with all the other verses up to 26. Then have your Spouse do the
same thing you did.

This will remove many of the Generational Curses. If you suspect you have other Generational
curses you can contact me and I will find out if their are other curses. If God tells you about other curses
handed down through previous generations, then get rid of them to, using the same prayer. Do this in
order. Remember, if you do it half heartedly, then you will get half heartedly results. Why?

Because you have no power except through God The Father. Their are two powerful words or
phrases. One is REBUKE. This tells Satan, Satan's Servant, or Satan's curse to leave, in the name of
God The Father. Also no matter what the world tries to tell you, their is no substitute word for REBUKE.
You need to do this first, always. The other phase is "The Mighty Name of God The Father".
This says you have the authority of God. Satan hates the Power of God The Father.

So you tell Satan to go (Rebuke), then claim authority (God The Father) over it and wash it away. As if it
never happened. Then remove the evil in The Mighty Name of God The Father.


It probably won't work until you become a child of God. Lots of those curses are reserved for those who hated God. Hate hate, not just simple hate, if you know what I mean. If I thought that was the problem (and I am not saying that is your problem), I would get saved first. That would open my eyes and give me a deeper understanding of what is going on in my life.

Then if it were something from the ancestors, I would go to church and ask the members to pray for me. Nothing like getting the prayers of dozens of other people to help you.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests