Do spells and magick work? Will they help us?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Re: Do spells and magick work? Will they help us?

Post by celery2010 »

Haven't you ever heard that the great deceiver is Satan? He is a master at it, even finding ways to confuse people who attend church. He finds subtle ways to justify things to you and mislead you. It is more powerful to misdirect and propagate mis-truths. You need to be careful.

A deciever will tell you what you want to hear. That is their job. Think about that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

celery2010 wrote:Haven't you ever heard that the great deceiver is Satan? He is a master at it, even finding ways to confuse people who attend church. He finds subtle ways to justify things to you and mislead you. It is more powerful to misdirect and propagate mis-truths. You need to be careful.

A deciever will tell you what you want to hear. That is their job. Think about that.
Yeah we all heard that. And art bell and evelyn paglini talked about it too. So what? Doesnt make it true. Anyone can say that. Havent you considered that the "satan is behind it" argument is the perfect way to scare others into ignorance so that only the elite have access to knowledge, power and occult magick secrets? Have you heard of Christian propaganda and mind control?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

I researched into this stuff and most people complain that the spells don't work. I was literally about to buy some love spell which claimed that I could attract tons of women but after reading people's reviews, there's a lot of people complaining that this shit is fake and doesn't work.

This is the kind of stupid shit that women pay money for. Let's not be stupid like women.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

All SPELLS online are FAKE created by the Magicians to distract us and loose us faith in Magic.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. DO NOT GET ANYTHING ONLINE. DO NOT BE STUPID. This girl will never share the real Spell.

There are lot of protection needed. TRAINING.

For example. If you get a love spell and get the girl of your dreams. There are consequences. Your other loved one in family may die, you may have a accident, after you marry the girl of your dream through spell..your kid may be deformed, die of diseases etc...Your equation with money, family,friends change too...YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER DO ONLY ONE SPELL. You need to do it all. You need to be a master of magic before even trying one spell.

I know, because in India...I have seen the entire family lineage getting destroyed by one spell. That's the problem with Magic. You need to really be a Master of it. You cannot learn one spell...Its dangerous.

Once you get the girl though spell. You just changed your TIME LINE...READ THIS AGAIN. Now, you have the girl but you also have lots of unknowns.

YOU NEED TO THINK THIS THROUGH....which Eva never mentioned in her videos because she is also distracting you. YOU CANNOT LEARN IT...You can only be initiated into Magic.

The elites are ruling us with Spells. All Egyptian, which is the only one that works. It was meant for the entire human race but these f**ckers have taken it upon themselves and are not sharing it with us and made it a big "secret"

Most Spells are hidden family secrets and powerful ones are with billionaires, trillionares of the world.

I have seen spell work in India....What seems impossible....Can never be done under the sun ever can be achieved by Spells, Magic and rituals.

Most of the spells online are missing some words or two or ingredients. ONLY THE INITIATED ONES GET THE WHOLE MANTRA.

You can get any girl in the world through spells...but then make sure your family does not die around you or your kids are not deformed. :D :D
zerowing1
Freshman Poster

Post by zerowing1 »

I think most people should avoid magic/occult altogether. It's too dangerous. It's been said that if you are ready to learn, a teacher will seek you out. Being ready seems to mean having a pure heart, having self-control, being firmly grounded in virtue, etc.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

starchild5 wrote:All SPELLS online are FAKE created by the Magicians to distract us and loose us faith in Magic.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. DO NOT GET ANYTHING ONLINE. DO NOT BE STUPID. This girl will never share the real Spell.

For example. If you get a love spell and get the girl of your dreams. There are consequences. Your other loved one in family may die, you may have a accident, after you marry the girl of your dream through spell..your kid may be deformed, die of diseases etc...Your equation with money, family,friends change too...YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER DO ONLY ONE SPELL. You need to do it all. You need to be a master of magic before even trying one spell.

I know, because in India...I have seen the entire family lineage getting destroyed by one spell. That's the problem with Magic. You need to really be a Master of it. You cannot learn one spell...Its dangerous.

Once you get the girl though spell. You just changed your TIME LINE...READ THIS AGAIN.
Starchild, for the longest time, I'd thought you were a nutcase ... meaning a person who'd burned out his third eye and went stir crazy (not a sociopath a.k.a serial killer type) but simply a loose screw. I'd met another guy in Boston, who had a Kundalini thing happen to him a decade ago, and he'd been crazy ever since. Boy, I get weird-ed out, just being next to him, as he's so unstable.

This response to Winston, however, indicates that you have some wisdom and overall balance in you, to overcome any problems associated with being *too psychically* open. This was the best response I'd heard to Win's yearning w/o falling back onto religious dictums.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Magick is action in the material world, to bring about change in our mind, which then brings about change in the material world in the usual way. In other words, true magick does NOT contravene the laws of physics. True magick is about messing with your mind, and that can indeed be dangerous.

An example of true magick would be all the steps involved with signing up fit one of those Dream Connections tours. The brochure is a magickal talisman. The $5000 is a magickal sacrifice of symbolic blood. The final result is the man becomes obsessed with marrying up with a Ukrainian bride and then gets divorce raped and eventually goes completely crazy. Or look at those guys who throw themselves out of hotel rooms in Thailand as the final step of a long sequence of black magickal procedures. Nothing there that contravenes the laws of physics. The interesting action is all in the man's mind as he slides into madness.

Magick is everywhere, but the interesting stuff is what conforms to the laws of physics. Magic which breaks the laws of physics is for fools.

Same as with astrology. Real astrology is a profound system of psychology. Junk astrology is the idea that the position of planets in the sky affects what happens on earth. Junk astrology was invented so the wise could transmit the secret system of psychology to other wise souls, through the intermediary of fools and ordinary blockheads, who outnumber the wise by 1000 to 1, while simultaneously keeping the secret safe from the authorities.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

starchild5 wrote:All SPELLS online are FAKE created by the Magicians to distract us and loose us faith in Magic.

Once you get the girl though spell. You just changed your TIME LINE...READ THIS AGAIN. Now, you have the girl but you also have lots of unknowns.

YOU NEED TO THINK THIS THROUGH....which Eva never mentioned in her videos because she is also distracting you. YOU CANNOT LEARN IT...You can only be initiated into Magic.

The elites are ruling us with Spells. All Egyptian, which is the only one that works. It was meant for the entire human race but these f**ckers have taken it upon themselves and are not sharing it with us and made it a big "secret"

Most Spells are hidden family secrets and powerful ones are with billionaires, trillionares of the world.

I have seen spell work in India....What seems impossible....Can never be done under the sun ever can be achieved by Spells, Magic and rituals.

Most of the spells online are missing some words or two or ingredients. ONLY THE INITIATED ONES GET THE WHOLE MANTRA.

You can get any girl in the world through spells...but then make sure your family does not die around you or your kids are not deformed. :D :D
very interesting post. It's true, you can't have something for free. There will always be some negative result of the effects of such magic.

I read in India that if someone casts a spell to kill someone, and that spell doesn't work and the person doesn't die, the spell will come back to the person who cast it and kill them.

So this shit is no joke.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
very interesting post. It's true, you can't have something for free. There will always be some negative result of the effects of such magic.

I read in India that if someone casts a spell to kill someone, and that spell doesn't work and the person doesn't die, the spell will come back to the person who cast it and kill them.

So this shit is no joke.
Yeah....In India, they do it all the time and many times, it reverses on to you, if the receiver has some protection as many Indians have a lineage of some guru :D ..You are f**cked...If he knows more magic than you...then you are even more f**cked...There is a branch for it and its called Vashikaren ...

Only initiates must do it under the guidance of a guru.

Without Guru its prohibited in India to get into all these Mantra-Tantra and Yantra Practices. The line between darkness and light when you do magic is very THIN...you can go either way, that's why its always should be under the guidance of a GURU aka Mentor.

Its much better to go to Thailand to get your pipes cleaned than indulge in Spells to get the girl of your dreams. :mrgreen:
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

starchild5 wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

So this shit is no joke.
Yeah....In India, they do it all the time and many times, it reverses on to you, if the receiver has some protection as many Indians have a lineage of some guru :D ..You are f**cked...If he knows more magic than you...then you are even more f**cked...There is a branch for it and its called Vashikaren ...

Only initiates must do it under the guidance of a guru.

Without Guru its prohibited in India to get into all these Mantra-Tantra and Yantra Practices. The line between darkness and light when you do magic is very THIN...you can go either way, that's why its always should be under the guidance of a GURU aka Mentor.

Its much better to go to Thailand to get your pipes cleaned than indulge in Spells to get the girl of your dreams. :mrgreen:
Yeah I had googled it and found a bunch of vaishikaran gurus who can do these magic spells which will give you tons of women.

I realized what the f**k, instead of paying money for talismans and pendants and spells that will "help" me attract women, why not just go to prostitutes and pay them money for sex?

Paying money for sex is such a liberating feeling.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

retiredfrank wrote:Magick is action in the material world, to bring about change in our mind, which then brings about change in the material world in the usual way. In other words, true magick does NOT contravene the laws of physics. True magick is about messing with your mind, and that can indeed be dangerous.

An example of true magick would be all the steps involved with signing up fit one of those Dream Connections tours. The brochure is a magickal talisman. The $5000 is a magickal sacrifice of symbolic blood. The final result is the man becomes obsessed with marrying up with a Ukrainian bride and then gets divorce raped and eventually goes completely crazy. Or look at those guys who throw themselves out of hotel rooms in Thailand as the final step of a long sequence of black magickal procedures. Nothing there that contravenes the laws of physics. The interesting action is all in the man's mind as he slides into madness.

Magick is everywhere, but the interesting stuff is what conforms to the laws of physics. Magic which breaks the laws of physics is for fools.

Same as with astrology. Real astrology is a profound system of psychology. Junk astrology is the idea that the position of planets in the sky affects what happens on earth. Junk astrology was invented so the wise could transmit the secret system of psychology to other wise souls, through the intermediary of fools and ordinary blockheads, who outnumber the wise by 1000 to 1, while simultaneously keeping the secret safe from the authorities.
Not true. You are wrong. Sometimes the law of physics can be bent. Miracles do happen. There are many documented miracles in lourdes in france. Also see the recent film "miracles from heaven" which is a true story.

The occult is real. Occult does not mean evil or demonic as Christians claim. It simply means hidden or secret. If the occult wasnt real then elite rulers and powerful people and billionaires would not use it. Elite camps like bohemian grove would not have occult rituals.

Sorry but the world is not 100 percent material. Youve been duped by atheism which was created by the illuminati, jacobins and communists back in the 1700s that planned to dupe gullible men like you.

The problem with men like you and momopi and rock is that you only consider physical practical reality. You dont consider metaphysical realities that are just as real. Thus your view is limited and you only see half the picture.

For example, chi gong, kung fu, acupuncture, and chinese herbal medicine, are all based on metaphysical chi energy, which was known for thousands of years and which even western science now accepts as legit. So yes there is a metaphysical reality and dimension. Even if you deny it, it doesnt change the fact.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For the brainwashed christians here, here is the definition of the word "occult" from the dictionary. As you can see, it does not mean evil or demonic. Thats what the elite want you to think. But the true definition is this:

OCCULT

occult

• adj 1: hidden and difficult to see; "an occult fracture"; "occult blood in the stool"

• 2: having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding; "mysterious symbols"; "the mystical style of Blake"; "occult lore"; "the secret learning of the ancients" [syn: {mysterious}, {mystic}, {mystical}, {secret}, {orphic}]

• n : supernatural forces and events and beings collectively; "She doesn't believe in the supernatural" [syn: {supernatural}]

• v 1: cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention; "The Sun eclipses the moon today"; "Planets and stars often are occulted by other celestial bodies" [syn: {eclipse}]

• 2: become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished; "The beam of light occults every so often"

• 3: hide from view; "The lids were occulting her eyes"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
But what about spells to protect yourself from curses and bad luck. Isnt that white magic? There should be no karmic repercussions from that right? Protection spells are not black magic right? They do not manipulate others.

Its not just casting spells that cause karma. Even getting something the normal way can alter your karma. For example if you get a stable girlfriend, your job and finances will suffer. But if you get a good job, then you will have trouble getting a girlfriend. Because your karma isnt good enough to have both. Ive experienced this.

If you bring your lover to the gambling casino, you won't have luck in winning because most people dont have good enough karma to have both love and winnings in gambling.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Indeed Winston, the occult and metaphysics is real. I am still amazed to meet people who claim that all that exists is physical reality and they have no belief in any kind of metaphysical level of reality.

Nowadays it's new age women who claim to be able to perform WHITE magic to heal people but I doubt their spells work. The Indian scriptures tell stories of spiritual people who could create shit out of thin air by using mantras. One guy created a flying city and then him and his wife flew around in it for hundreds of years. Before this he had been living on the banks of some river doing serious pennance and meditation, eating almost nothing, etc.

I also read that you can stop eating by simply consuming light from the sun

http://www.organicandhealthy.org/2016/1 ... le-of.html

And that shit seems real. Takes 3 or 4 months where you stare at the sun doing the low points so as not to hurt your eyes for 10 minutes a day, but after 3 or 4 months it says you start developing super powers.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Magick is action in the material world, to bring about change in our mind, which then brings about change in the material world in the usual way. In other words, true magick does NOT contravene the laws of physics. True magick is about messing with your mind, and that can indeed be dangerous.

Not true. You are wrong. Sometimes the law of physics can be bent. Miracles do happen. There are many documented miracles in lourdes in france. Also see the recent film "miracles from heaven" which is a true story.

The occult is real. Occult does not mean evil or demonic as Christians claim. It simply means hidden or secret. If the occult wasnt real then elite rulers and powerful people and billionaires would not use it. Elite camps like bohemian grove would not have occult rituals.

Sorry but the world is not 100 percent material. Youve been duped by atheism which was created by the illuminati, jacobins and communists back in the 1700s that planned to dupe gullible men like you.

The problem with men like you and momopi and rock is that you only consider physical practical reality. You dont consider metaphysical realities that are just as real. Thus your view is limited and you only see half the picture.

For example, chi gong, kung fu, acupuncture, and chinese herbal medicine, are all based on metaphysical chi energy, which was known for thousands of years and which even western science now accepts as legit. So yes there is a metaphysical reality and dimension. Even if you deny it, it doesnt change the fact.
The materialist is you, in that you fail to realize the importance of the mind. Magick which affects the material world directly, even if it were true (which it isn't) is nothing compared to magick which affects the mind. The mind is ultimately where the action is at.