Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby The Un-American » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:19 pm

I think it's capitalism that has ultimately caused the toxic American culture of despising strangers, being shallow and materialistic, and obsessed with work and consumption. I'm not saying that a Soviet-style nanny state is a good idea, and I'm opposed to stupid laws like plastic bag and soda bans that are disguised as progressive but are ultimately just a way to shame and humiliate the lower class.

But I think if anything, the extreme capitalism along with irrational fear of crime (particularly sexual crimes committed by men) and dogmatic political correctness is what makes America such a hostile place to live and date in. And people who say welfare should be abolished - what about those of us who have disabilities that make it impossible for us to work in America? I have little sympathy for rich people who whine about being taxed. I don't have a problem with rich people having money, but why should I have to pay as much in taxes as a billionaire? Proportionally speaking, 10 percent income tax is jack sh*t to them, but for me it can be the difference between being housed and fed and being out on the street. I collect SSI and work part time when I can, it's only barely enough to survive on, I definitely don't have much of a sense of security. I can't afford car insurance or even doctors' visits since Americans are too stingy and self-righteous to support universal care or at least a much cheaper system.

I'd consider myself a moderate, flexible anti-authoritarian communist (I'm strongly opposed to Marxism-Leninism but Marx himself was right on point on many things; it's just way too brutal and vengeful for me and PC) but I'm okay with Nordic-style welfare capitalism. I'm not too ideological and I can see how introducing elements of capitalism improves the efficiency of an economy, I just don't agree with letting the poor starve or that rich people are inherently better or more moral simply due to having more wealth.

Cooperative economics would probably be better in the long run, since it's proletarian dominated yet still able to respond to market indications of supply and demand. It's more or less a libertarian, privatized form of communism.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:46 am







Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby Moretorque » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:41 pm

The Republic that was the United States went bankrupt over 80 years ago, the socialist manifesto states an exclusive credit monopoly and we have that in the Federal Reserve and the Petro $ is the most socialist piece of engineering that is plain fraud I have ever seen.
Last edited by Moretorque on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby Ghost » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Socialism - government ownership of the means of production - really just means the state controls resources and distributes them as it wishes. Capitalism is corporate socialism. Fascism is government and corporate power combined. Communism is an elaborate fantasy. Free markets are noble idealistic fantasy.

All systems that really exist are just varying forms of statism.

Anyway, it's a bad deal for men because it means the state takes the fruits of their labor and distributes it to the scum of society, at least in the Western dystopias. It's purpose towards men can only ever be one of extraction - it is impossible for a man to benefit under socialism.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby Moretorque » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Ghost wrote:Socialism - government ownership of the means of production - really just means the state controls resources and distributes them as it wishes. Capitalism is corporate socialism. Fascism is government and corporate power combined. Communism is an elaborate fantasy. Free markets are noble idealistic fantasy.

All systems that really exist are just varying forms of statism.

Anyway, it's a bad deal for men because it means the state takes the fruits of their labor and distributes it to the scum of society, at least in the Western dystopias. It's purpose towards men can only ever be one of extraction - it is impossible for a man to benefit under socialism.


This is incorrect, men are benefitting from socialism right now and they are the men who set it up world wide, it's just another name for a dictatorship.

All those different forms of fascist governing bodies are the same because the same people set them up, when you break this system down you are going to find a small group of people own controlling stocks in all the worlds corporations so they control the worlds economies for the most part weather you like it or not.

This has been able to be done because the sheeple be to dumb to figure the con out, this group is sitting on all the treaties going back like 200 plus years and when the nations under those treaties submitted they turned their governing bodies as well as their economic business structures " corporations " over to the body that conquered them by treaty. The reason all the systems are turning out to be the same is because they are the same but called a different name in order to further dupe daa dumb herd.

They are hunting for a world wide dictatorial system the people will accept for permanent governance.

In the US the founding documents were left for the people to govern themselves as a collective but dee herd be to dumb for that and they new it so they took it over by stealth through the Federal Reserve system.

Money is the grease that allows a modern economic system to function, the only ? is weather it's a honest currency system or the socialist fraud we are under now which they call capitalism. This has been done on purpose so they can blame free and open markets to destroy property rights world wide as stated in the Marxist " Banker " manifesto. You see they direct most all the purchasing tickets they call credit to themselves and their buddies and get all the planets wealth for free and then blame free and open capitalist markets for the growing divide.

It's unbelievable people cannot see through this con, there is a video on UTUBE called Eustace Mullins in New Orleans, 2005 in which he explains real history and the fact who has been setting all these dictatorships up the last couple centuries and who has created and named these systems the communist, the fascist, the socialist, the Nazi's , the democratic's and so forth.

Has anybody ever considered the fact you can print monopoly money and then take over all the media printing presses with it, then dupe and program the mass sheep to believe what ever you want ? It's really not that hard and our rulers have proven this for sure by how the world works today.

Like I have stated, they figured long ago most people are not real gifted upstairs. The US constitution states only congress will coin money, why is congress not doing that ? There is no way a democratic society can work and our rulers know this but they are now battling the total corruption of all the power they have amassed and the sociopaths that are drawn to it.

The answer is for the sheeple to quit being so stupid and responsible for their own lives " we need good family structures to fill in and stabilize our communities ", the masses have had 20 years with no such luck with the net as an aid.
Free and open markets can work but only with an educated populace who understand sensible laws and limited government. That is over now, it was tried for sure with America and the social engineers have made their point loud and clear.
Last edited by Moretorque on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby The Un-American » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:30 pm

I just find it ironic how at a site that is pretty much about why America sucks as a social scene, people don't realize the predatory and ugly form of capitalism here is a HUGE part of why people are so hostile and unfriendly in this country. As East Asia emulates American ways it's sharing many of the same features too, like Winston's article about Taiwan.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby The Un-American » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Ghost wrote:Socialism - government ownership of the means of production - really just means the state controls resources and distributes them as it wishes. Capitalism is corporate socialism. Fascism is government and corporate power combined. Communism is an elaborate fantasy. Free markets are noble idealistic fantasy.

All systems that really exist are just varying forms of statism.

Anyway, it's a bad deal for men because it means the state takes the fruits of their labor and distributes it to the scum of society, at least in the Western dystopias. It's purpose towards men can only ever be one of extraction - it is impossible for a man to benefit under socialism.


Socialism does NOT have to be government based. Usually it is, but it does not have to be, again, cooperative economics.

Even the Communists' goal is to eventually eliminate the State, once they build a proletarian-based infrastructure. All socialism means really is a system where the little guy calls the shots, as opposed to a plutocracy. I would argue it's far closer to true anarchy than the pseudo-libertarianism Ron Paul and Ayn Rand peddle, which is ultimately just apologetics for the extremely wealthy thugs that run this country.

I'm tired of sympathy for thuggery, whether it's endless worship of "job-creating" greedy CEOs, rapper-gangsters, or "tough guy" douchebag American men who somehow are far more charming to American women than a decent guy because they are supposedly "real" and "fun".

Plutocratic, winner-takes-all market fundamentalism is a primary reason Americans are greedy, overworked, self-righteously selfish and elitist, surly and fun-hating, shallow, and anti-intellectual.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby Moretorque » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:46 pm

The Un-American wrote:I just find it ironic how at a site that is pretty much about why America sucks as a social scene, people don't realize the predatory and ugly form of capitalism here is a HUGE part of why people are so hostile and unfriendly in this country. As East Asia emulates American ways it's sharing many of the same features too, like Winston's article about Taiwan.


Define capitalism ? Marx said it was private property, you won't find that here in America. Russia and China are going for a lighter style dictatorship possibly because they realize just how disfunctional the original Socialist dictatorship is that was setup in 1917 for Russia and 1950's with MAO in China.


And now because the social engineers are coming for America's land on the fraudulent credit debt they are putting the screws to us and setting the boot of the communist dictatorship on our necks as they still call the system capitalism playing the lie all the way to the end..
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby Moretorque » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:54 pm

The Un-American wrote:
Ghost wrote:Socialism - government ownership of the means of production - really just means the state controls resources and distributes them as it wishes. Capitalism is corporate socialism. Fascism is government and corporate power combined. Communism is an elaborate fantasy. Free markets are noble idealistic fantasy.

All systems that really exist are just varying forms of statism.

Anyway, it's a bad deal for men because it means the state takes the fruits of their labor and distributes it to the scum of society, at least in the Western dystopias. It's purpose towards men can only ever be one of extraction - it is impossible for a man to benefit under socialism.


Socialism does NOT have to be government based. Usually it is, but it does not have to be, again, cooperative economics.

Even the Communists' goal is to eventually eliminate the State, once they build a proletarian-based infrastructure. All socialism means really is a system where the little guy calls the shots, as opposed to a plutocracy. I would argue it's far closer to true anarchy than the pseudo-libertarianism Ron Paul and Ayn Rand peddle, which is ultimately just apologetics for the extremely wealthy thugs that run this country.

I'm tired of sympathy for thuggery, whether it's endless worship of "job-creating" greedy CEOs, rapper-gangsters, or "tough guy" douchebag American men who somehow are far more charming to American women than a decent guy because they are supposedly "real" and "fun".

Plutocratic, winner-takes-all market fundamentalism is a primary reason Americans are greedy, overworked, self-righteously selfish and elitist, surly and fun-hating, shallow, and anti-intellectual.



It's about getting rid of the step of the middle class to go up so nobody can get to the top ruling elite. This is why they want to get the lower classes to attack the middle.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby The Un-American » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Moretorque wrote: Define capitalism ? Marx said it was private property, you won't find that here in America. Russia and China are going for a lighter style dictatorship possibly because they realize just how disfunctional the original Socialist dictatorship is that was setup in 1917 for Russia and 1950's with MAO in China.


Technically capitalism just means a system where the means of production are privately owned by shareholders and invested in the stock market, however America takes it to another extreme. Sweden is capitalist too, but it's also socialist because they have heavy taxes and distribute their country's wealth to those who are incapable of working, or can't find enough work. And more importantly, workers in Sweden (and every other First World country) have rights and get vacations. in America, mothers don't even get paid maternal leave. The only other countries that backward in that regard are Papua New Guinea and two countries in Africa. Even North Korea has paid maternal leave.

In America, capitalism has come to mean austerity, union-busting, CEOs making 400x more than their employees, The Waltons owning more than all of America's poor people put together, workers wanting rights or livable pay being dismissed as entitled whiners, the revival of slavery in the form of debt slavery, unpaid internships and private prisons, and real estate speculation that has made entire swaths of the country unaffordable to people who are not wealthy. Hell, we're even starting to put debtors behind bars again.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby Moretorque » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:01 pm

The Un-American wrote:
Moretorque wrote: Define capitalism ? Marx said it was private property, you won't find that here in America. Russia and China are going for a lighter style dictatorship possibly because they realize just how disfunctional the original Socialist dictatorship is that was setup in 1917 for Russia and 1950's with MAO in China.


Technically capitalism just means a system where the means of production are privately owned by shareholders and invested in the stock market, however America takes it to another extreme. Sweden is capitalist too, but it's also socialist because they have heavy taxes and distribute their country's wealth to those who are incapable of working, or can't find enough work. And more importantly, workers in Sweden (and every other First World country) have rights and get vacations. in America, mothers don't even get paid maternal leave. The only other countries that backward in that regard are Papua New Guinea and two countries in Africa. Even North Korea has paid maternal leave.

In America, capitalism has come to mean austerity, union-busting, CEOs making 400x more than their employees, The Waltons owning more than all of America's poor people put together, workers wanting rights or livable pay being dismissed as entitled whiners, the revival of slavery in the form of debt slavery, unpaid internships and private prisons, and real estate speculation that has made entire swaths of the country unaffordable to people who are not wealthy. Hell, we're even starting to put debtors behind bars again.



The US Constitution states only congress will coin money and no state shall make anything other than gold or silver for payment, I think you have America and the British Empire confused here.

America went bankrupt over 80 years ago, Lincoln printed Green Backs an unbacked currency to finance the Civil War and the CITI said if this mischievous act ever takes root the ruling elite are in big trouble.

Here is the thing that our rulers do not want you to notice here ? Lincoln did what ??? printed money to go to war, does that sound familiar ????? England has either been arming for war or at war for the last 300 plus years since the Banks inception there after the glorious revolution and pretty much the same for America but she has been controlled by the money printing powers for the last 200 plus years so she never really existed in what some of the original founders were striving for,

Credit money is the cornerstone of socialism and unbacked unchecked printing of money is fraud fit for dummies to be controlled by fascist. Why do you think they add toxins to everything today ? could it be so we are compliant idiots who do not question the man in the corner creating money out of noting.

I will give them this, a democratic society I do not believe can work dealing with a average IQ of about 80 for the world populace but they are also giving their erected dictatorships a real bad following as well.

The whole entire world economy is nothing but lies and fraud based on the socialist money system by the way.

They create trillions and trillions of credits for themselves then give the dumb down masses a token here and a token there and call it the fruits of unchecked unbridled capitalism.

So if you have not figured it out yet the bank is running the show world wide through fractional reserve lending and they have unlimited money to do what ever they desire but must be careful not to arouse the sheep to this fact.
Last edited by Moretorque on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby Adama » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:11 pm

It doesnt matter what the form of government you chose, because the state has no real obligation to the people.The important question is who controls the state? That's what matters.

As for economic systems, communism removes the incentive for people to work hard or well. What really matters is, who controls the banking system?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby Moretorque » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:23 pm

Adama wrote:It doesnt matter what the form of government you chose, because the state has no real obligation to the people.The important question is who controls the state? That's what matters.

As for economic systems, communism removes the incentive for people to work hard or well. What really matters is, who controls the banking system?


Exactly, in order to run a modern economy you have to be able to facilitate trade and money is the grease to do this. This cleaver group out of Europe have enacted a plot to take over all the purchasing tickets world wide so only they can facilitate trade and run a world economic model as they see fit.

They censored all the history books so we would be stupid about money and have been working on a top down world government for well over a couple centuries using fractional reserve lending as the cornerstone so they can rule the world forever under the guise of the communal dictatorship.

I believe they plan on doing the gold standard out of China coming up, then the socialist will control most of the means of production they stole from those stupid Americans. America has been used like a whore to invent the modern world now they are going to turn the cities into 3rd world sh it holes and laugh at the forefathers.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby The Un-American » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:28 am

Adama wrote:It doesnt matter what the form of government you chose, because the state has no real obligation to the people.The important question is who controls the state? That's what matters.

As for economic systems, communism removes the incentive for people to work hard or well. What really matters is, who controls the banking system?


So, do you think companies should be allowed to pay their workers as little as possible and people who are unemployable due to disability should just eat cake?

I would actually counter-argue that the extreme capitalism in America and the world has caused the quality of service and material things to decline over the past 35 years. When people are over-worked and under-paid, they don't care about doing a good job, they just care about keeping their job and surviving through the day. And that's what libertarianism usually leads to - overworked, underpaid people and a small, predatory upper class hogging all the resources.

Also keep in mind that the toxic American brand of feminism is very much the handmaiden of our predatory capitalism.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby OutWest » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:55 am

The Un-American wrote:
Adama wrote:It doesnt matter what the form of government you chose, because the state has no real obligation to the people.The important question is who controls the state? That's what matters.

As for economic systems, communism removes the incentive for people to work hard or well. What really matters is, who controls the banking system?


So, do you think companies should be allowed to pay their workers as little as possible and people who are unemployable due to disability should just eat cake?

I would actually counter-argue that the extreme capitalism in America and the world has caused the quality of service and material things to decline over the past 35 years. When people are over-worked and under-paid, they don't care about doing a good job, they just care about keeping their job and surviving through the day. And that's what libertarianism usually leads to - overworked, underpaid people and a small, predatory upper class hogging all the resources.

Also keep in mind that the toxic American brand of feminism is very much the handmaiden of our predatory capitalism.



Your argument is suffering from a harsh poverty of fact.
A totalitarian "People's Paradise" like cuba is so grand...with salaries around $20 a month, and generally, haves and have nots being defined be who does and does not have relatives in the states or elsewhere sending them money.

Oh, you say, you are not speaking of Castro's Cuba, but to the "progressive " socialist countries like Sweden. Sure dude, so called progressive socialist regimes are the most heinous femist hell holes on earth. Socialism thrives best as a feminist concept. The acceptance of socialist structures in the US coincided with the flowering of feminism, and were in fact empowered by it.

The unfoldind failure of modern US culture does not justify digging up the putrid corpse of Marxist statism as some kind of"improvement ".
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Why all the hate for Socialism here?

Postby Moretorque » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:07 am

The Un-American wrote:
Adama wrote:It doesnt matter what the form of government you chose, because the state has no real obligation to the people.The important question is who controls the state? That's what matters.

As for economic systems, communism removes the incentive for people to work hard or well. What really matters is, who controls the banking system?


So, do you think companies should be allowed to pay their workers as little as possible and people who are unemployable due to disability should just eat cake?

I would actually counter-argue that the extreme capitalism in America and the world has caused the quality of service and material things to decline over the past 35 years. When people are over-worked and under-paid, they don't care about doing a good job, they just care about keeping their job and surviving through the day. And that's what libertarianism usually leads to - overworked, underpaid people and a small, predatory upper class hogging all the resources.

Also keep in mind that the toxic American brand of feminism is very much the handmaiden of our predatory capitalism.


Free and open markets invented the modern world, even the Russians admitted their technologies for the most part were stolen from America. There is no problem with helping the people who need it but the state is so inefficient it allocates 1 purchasing ticket to those who need it for every 5 or 10 it wastes or steals for the elite and it's minions and then blames capitalism in order to keep the socialist charade going.

I would not call it the biggest lie of the last 160 years if it weren't true, the people who invented socialism know this too.

Lennon said an exclusive credit monopoly will get you 90% of the way to communism and he also stated we will get rid of the middle class through inflation and taxes and look how much inflation has eaten the purchasing power up of todays money. Then the all powerful state created by the credit monopoly raises taxes to compensate and maintain the statis quo to further erode the productive producer class and does not have to because they can just create the purchasing tickets out of thin air and do in an attempt to try and plug the socialist holes up that are springing open everywhere around the world..

Then of course they pull the same play book out and they again blame capitalism or free and open markets with private property for the outcome. Just listen to experts who are not boughten off by the creditors, there are no more real markets and they will tell you this point blank. The whole financial system is an illusion and it's going to come down and of course the bank is going to blame free and open markets when the world has not had those for well over a 100 years.

And by the way feminism was created by the socialist who took America over after it went bankrupt to do the divide and conquer to make it easier to come get the land for their one world system.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cornfed and 6 guests