Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Black Origins of Civilization - 4000 Years Of World History

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby BlackKnight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:33 am

Ethiopians are pretty much the "mother race". In sub-saharan Africa Ethiopians grew darker and in Europe they lost their color.

Image

German 1932 ethnographic map portraying Ethiopians as a subdivision of the Caucasian race LOL

Image

How stupid are people, really?
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby chanta76 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:03 pm

BlackKnight,

Let say those studies are true but still it's not conclusive and the science of evolution is still evolving. No pun intended. Let say we all evolve from Africa it's very possible that the people who moved out of Africa are the more evolved people. Your position is that the original man was black man but through evolution and environmental changes that black man became white. If that's the case the argument would be it takes more skills and mental development for the people to move out of Africa and create new culture and civilization.



If black people were supposedly the original race of people that would imply that the first race of people should of created a grand culture and civilization but there is no evidence of that in sub Sahara Africa. At the same time I think it's inconclusive to say that is how 8000 years ago Ethiopian look like. It's possible but there were migration within Africa . And whose to say that the people who left Africa were different looking people vs the people who stayed behind. Regarding DNA...I agree that humans (black , white etc..) will have allot of over lapping genes but they say that humans and apes have 95% almost the same genes too but we are different species.

Regarding race . Within Africa there are different types of black people. Modern day Ethiopian looks very different compared to someone from Ghana or Nigeria . The same can be said about white people in Europe . Compare a Slavic to a Nordic or even someone from the Mediterranean..have a different looks. The same within Asia..compare a Korean to a Thai or someone with Malay back ground.

What does all this mean? Humans have allot of overlaps in genes and we are more similiar than dissimiliar but I think your trying to imply that the black race is superior because supposedly mankind started out of Africa but if we use the evolution argument than the tribes that left Africa were the more evolved people and the ones that are still in Africa are not there yet..

I know I'm going to sound like a racist...but I don't mean too.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby Ghost » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:41 pm

BlackKnight wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Civilization came out of Africa.


Yeah, so? Do you have a point?


Respect your elders.


Well, I have to give you credit. That's a simple and reasonable explanation that Paggy would never offer. Any minute he'll be back in here saying how he really time traveled and started civilization and now is actually the top ranking member of TPTB. And that he was actually Nietzsche, who is now an African black because of the time travel.


I don't see a problem with that idea. We are all immortal, though not continuously. During death, our configuration and energy are conserved as the soul, to manifest again in the next creation. This cycle goes on endlessly. Matter cannot be destroyed or created only transformed and after x number of transformations you'll come back in this form.


See Moretorque, I called it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:33 pm

We know you called it, your a FN Ghost. Your one of those immortal thingies he's talk'in about. :P
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby BlackKnight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Let say those studies are true but still it's not conclusive and the science of evolution is still evolving. No pun intended. Let say we all evolve from Africa it's very possible that the people who moved out of Africa are the more evolved people. Your position is that the original man was black man but through evolution and environmental changes that black man became white. If that's the case the argument would be it takes more skills and mental development for the people to move out of Africa and create new culture and civilization.


Nope, as I said before: Evolution is "adaptation", not improvement. The human brain is not intelligence, it's a survival mechanism optimized for selecting immune and other compatibilities. In other words, the brain is just a feedback algorithm, simulator based on the feedback. It's quite eloquent if you understand feedback loops. Even better if understand the algorithmic pattern programming from the genetic levels, biological differential stability network. Evolution has no intent. It is a description of a natural process of change in successive generations of organisms over time. There is no evolution for the perfect human. We are not “improving”, we are adapting. There is no end goal in mind. As the environment and other pressures change then the survival rates of organisms differ depending on how well their genotypes and phenotypes confer reproductive fitness.

.If black people were supposedly the original race of people that would imply that the first race of people should of created a grand culture and civilization but there is no evidence of that in sub Sahara Africa At the same time I think it's inconclusive to say that is how 8000 years ago Ethiopian look like. It's possible but there were migration within Africa . And whose to say that the people who left Africa were different looking people vs the people who stayed behind. Regarding DNA...I agree that humans (black , white etc..) will have allot of over lapping genes but they say that humans and apes have 95% almost the same genes too but we are different species.


That's like saying New Yorkers are superior to Californians because they have really big buildings. Blacks in North Africa and the Middle East had adapt to a different environment, so they built civilization whereas blacks in sub Sahara Africa where just fine being tribal people.

Regarding race . Within Africa there are different types of black people. Modern day Ethiopian looks very different compared to someone from Ghana or Nigeria . The same can be said about white people in Europe . Compare a Slavic to a Nordic or even someone from the Mediterranean..have a different looks. The same within Asia..compare a Korean to a Thai or someone with Malay back ground.


Nonsense. You're a victim of European idiocy. As the user ladislav pointed out: The whole concept of race was developed in Europe more or less in the 16-18 centuries. There are no races just ethnicities.

What does all this mean? Humans have allot of overlaps in genes and we are more similiar than dissimiliar but I think your trying to imply that the black race is superior because supposedly mankind started out of Africa but if we use the evolution argument than the tribes that left Africa were the more evolved people and the ones that are still in Africa are not there yet..


See above. Your understanding of evolution/intelligence is 3rd grade at best. Sorry :/

Image
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:44 pm

How can a black man be so smart ? where's Cornfed when you need him.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby chanta76 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:33 pm

black knight,

Well if we use your meaning of evolution as adaption than modern day black folks are not doing too good. Makes wonder if they have hard time adapting too modern life...and should go back to being tribal and in the jungles as you say.

Part of meaning of evolution is growth development . Let's use your definition of adaption. If certain group of people cannot adapt what does that say about those people?

Again I'm sounding like a racist but that's not my intent. I just get tired of people wanting to come thinking one group is superior over another group.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby BlackKnight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:40 pm

Moretorque wrote:How can a black man be so smart ? where's Cornfed when you need him.


He's bearly alive and taking a heavy beating at viewtopic.php?f=35&t=27264 we may be looking at another high level HA departure ....
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:49 pm

chanta76 wrote:black knight,

Well if we use your meaning of evolution as adaption than modern day black folks are not doing too good. Makes wonder if they have hard time adapting too modern life...and should go back to being tribal and in the jungles as you say.

Part of meaning of evolution is growth development . Let's use your definition of adaption. If certain group of people cannot adapt what does that say about those people?

Again I'm sounding like a racist but that's not my intent. I just get tired of people wanting to come thinking one group is superior over another group.



What do you mean the blackman isn't doing to good, your alive aren't you ? so show a little respect honky before the blackman has no choice but to kill'yaa!
Last edited by Moretorque on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby BlackKnight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:56 pm

chanta76 wrote:black knight,

Well if we use your meaning of evolution as adaption than modern day black folks are not doing too good. Makes wonder if they have hard time adapting too modern life...and should go back to being tribal and in the jungles as you say.

Part of meaning of evolution is growth development . Let's use your definition of adaption. If certain group of people cannot adapt what does that say about those people?

Again I'm sounding like a racist but that's not my intent. I just get tired of people wanting to come thinking one group is superior over another group.


It's not MY definition of evolution it IS evolution. You obviously never studied the subject and now upset that you lost your silly *racial* place behide Europeans (who you look up as the superior group). Blacks are adapting fine to modern life. If black America were a country, it'd be the one of the wealthiest nation ($836 billion in 2011) in the world AND we ought not act like we're inferior to you by-products of evolution based on the last 500 years of human history.

Part of meaning of evolution is growth development . Let's use your definition of adaption. If certain group of people cannot adapt what does that say about those people?


Yeah, what does that say? lol

http://www.businessinsider.com/south-koreans-could-be-extinct-by-2750-2015-6
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby chanta76 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:51 pm

black knight,

Look up the word evolution in the dictionary and it means growth and development. Adaption also mean growing and develop to a better trait in regarding the environmental surroundings.

Regarding the article about Korea the article also says "this is demographic forecast in 735 years into the future so there is allot of uncertainty in the futures". Hmm..as someones else would say no shit. There are others articles out on the net saying the same thing about Japan or parts of Europe because of the low birth rate but it's just uncertainties .

It's not about who is on the racial totem pole. I think each group has it's own uniqueness and positive and negative traits. I don't think whites are on top but many people will think that way because of past imperialism nor do I think blacks are on the bottom.

But I think you want to sprout black superiority. If it makes you feel good go ahead and think this way. I mean I understand as a color person sometimes we have this insecurities regarding our race because of racism that we all experience and if this is your way of dealing with it go ahead.

Regardless I have feeling we will just go back and forth on happierabroad forum about racial issues and it will just go back and forth for ever... So here is my last post.

One there are competing theories about out of Africa and it's possible that there are multi regional places that people came from.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2001/01/0111origins.html

You mentioned that for black people in America made about $836 billion in 2011. Just look at this article.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/sep/02/larry-elder/larry-elder-if-black-america-were-country-itd-be-1/


Anyway..you probably come back with snappy comment..Africa has lots issues some of it is because of post colonialism and modern day corruptions. Black America has problems with too many single black moms and higher crime rate in the black neighborhoods . One of the biggest issues is you have black on black crime that doesn't really make the news as white on black crime because it's not juicy enough.


This will be my last post because it doesn't mean much to the happier abroad theme. If you feel that blacks are the superior race good for you. It's good to feel confident about yourself.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby BlackKnight » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Look up the word evolution in the dictionary and it means growth and development. Adaption also mean growing and develop to a better trait in regarding the environmental surroundings.


:roll:

Look up the word: University degree then get back to me when you completed some schooling in biology/critical thinking. For some reason, you keep repeating your 3rd grade education/understanding of evolution/intelligence

Regarding the article about Korea the article also says "this is demographic forecast in 735 years into the future so there is allot of uncertainty in the futures". Hmm..as someones else would say no shit. There are others articles out on the net saying the same thing about Japan or parts of Europe because of the low birth rate but it's just uncertainties .


Again, you don't seem to have developed critical thinking skills. If the Korean population is in a freefall, that should tell you something is wrong with them!! Get a clue man!

It's not about who is on the racial totem pole. I think each group has it's own uniqueness and positive and negative traits. I don't think whites are on top but many people will think that way because of past imperialism nor do I think blacks are on the bottom.


I'm not interesting in your weakness. Like you said, "I don't think whites are on top but many people will think that way because of past imperialism". So it's my job to get the word out.

But I think you want to sprout black superiority. If it makes you feel good go ahead and think this way. I mean I understand as a color person sometimes we have this insecurities regarding our race because of racism that we all experience and if this is your way of dealing with it go ahead.


When did I say blacks are superior? You really hear what you want to huh? I pointed out that the birthplace of humanity and civilization was Africa (which it is). You have uneducated, low-tier humans saying civilization started in Europe by Europeans. Way does pointing out the truth bother you?

One there are competing theories about out of Africa and it's possible that there are multi regional places that people came from.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2001/01/0111origins.html


Sorry, you don't think systematically enough to be reading stuff like that.

You mentioned that for black people in America made about $836 billion in 2011. Just look at this article.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/sep/02/larry-elder/larry-elder-if-black-america-were-country-itd-be-1/


So? I read that post before I even posted that comment. That is why I said be one of the wealthiest counties. You trying to out smart me is like a dog trying to pull one over on a human being lol

Anyway..you probably come back with snappy comment..Africa has lots issues some of it is because of post colonialism and modern day corruptions. Black America has problems with too many single black moms and higher crime rate in the black neighborhoods . One of the biggest issues is you have black on black crime that doesn't really make the news as white on black crime because it's not juicy enough.


Crime is dropping in the US. Lowest level is 35 years. Educate yourself, boy. Moreover, some level of crime is a NORMAL and healthy. It means men have normal testosterone levels. Testosterone drives risk-taking, domineering, powerful behavior. Guess which gender has exponentially more testosterone? I wonder what the crime rate is in South Korea? :wink:
Last edited by BlackKnight on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: The Histomap. Four Thousand Years Of World History

Postby BlackKnight » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:37 am

Lol @ Let say we all evolve from Africa it's very possible that the people who moved out of Africa are the more evolved people.


Do you know that metal has been used to build most skyscrapers, appliances and cars around the world ? Yes, metal is everywhere. Industrial Revolution would be dead if it wasn’t for the development of metal. Around 1,500-2,000 years ago, Africans living on the western shores of Lake Victoria, in Tanzania, had produced carbon steel that later gave life to the Industrial Revolution.

The Africans created pre-heated forced-draft furnaces, a method that was more sophisticated than any developed in Europe until the mid-19th century. It has been discovered that near Lake Victoria were 13 Iron Age furnaces that proved a technologically superior culture developed in Africa more than 1, 500 years ago overturns popular and scholarly ideas that technological sophistication developed in Europe but not in Africa.

The temperature achieved in the blast furnace of the African steel-smelting machine was higher than any achieved in a European machine until the Industrial Revolution. It was roughly 1,800 C some 200 to 400C higher that the highest reached in European cold blast bloomeries.

The secret to the African’s success was due to the fact that they preheated the air blast by inserting blowpipes into the base of the furnace. From their efforts, greater fuel economy was achieved and extraordinarily high temperatures.


Get educated man!!

Complexity of astronomy was mastered by the people in West Africa known as the Dogon before Jesus Christ. Well known scientists from Michigan State had discovered African Stonehenge on the edge of Lake Turkana that was dated 300 years before Christ.

In their observations, they noticed that each huge pillar was accurately aligned with a star as it rose in 300 B.C. The evidence around the historical site proved that was a definite relationship existed between the pillars at Namoratunga and the stars. The scientists were able to conclude that an accurate and complex calendar system based on astronomical calculations was developed by the first millennium B.C. in eastern Africa.

The American scientists also discovered modern Cushites in Eastern Africa had a calendar based on the rising of certain stars and constellations. This being true, the modern Cushites had given life to one of the most accurate pre-Christian calendars of the prehistoric beginnings!

Another group of people in West Africa, known as the Dogon, had a very modern view of our solar system and of the universe. They lived in a mountainous area of the Republic of Mali, about 200 miles from where the legendary university of Timbuctoo once lay. They had justifiable interpretations of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter, the spiral structure of the Milky Way Galaxy, in which our planet lies. They knew a billion worlds spiraled in space like the circulation of blood within the body of God. They knew that the moon was a unfruitful world. They said it was “dry and dead, like dried blood.” Basically, they knew of complex details about a star which no one can see except with the most powerful of telescopes. They saw it, observed it and estimated its mass and its nature. They plotted is orbit almost up until the year 2,000. Undoubtly, the Dogons did all of this between five and seven hundred years ago.

Despite how remarkable the Dogons had complex knowledge of astronomy, Eurocentric scientists would not accept that any African astronomer-priest could have developed a science of the heavens so advances that it could yield knowledge which, until the 20th century, escaped European observation


Where is winston to talk his uneducated nonsense?

In the study of the African history, mathematics is rarely mentioned. People with narrow-minded perceptions, are of the opinion that Africans are incapable of developing a conceptual body of thought. It may be true that not all Africans had mathematics, but neither did all Europeans.

The earliest evidence of the use of numbers is a find in Africa in the Congo (Zaire). On a 8,000 year old bone, markings of a notation count was found. It is known as the Ishango bone since it was found near an ancient fishing site of that name. The engraved marks on the Ishango bone had “close tally between the groups of marks and the astronomical lunar periods. A number of extensive tests gave even closer lunar approximations.” It was concluded that the notches on the bone, was used as a lunar calendar, comprising a period of almost six months. Definitely, the evidence was of one of man’s earliest intellectual activities.

Depending on the need for mathematics, systems of numerations may range in Africa from a few number words to the extensive numerical vocabulary of African nations having a history of centuries of commerce.

In Yoruba and the related people of the city of Benin in Nigeria, who have urbanized farmers and traders for centuries, is one nation where they developed and used a complex number system. Yoruba numerals demonstrated how the people in Western Africa had the capacity for abstract reasoning to develop and learn such a system.

Scientific discoveries had been also made in Eastern Africa. Evidence of of the “protomathematics” in southeast Africa has been traced back to 25,000 years ago. The existence of mathematical papyri from 1800 B.C.E. that are believed to be the first mathematical textbooks, containing formulas that allow for study in number theory, geometry, trigonometry and algebra.

Although Greek mathematicians and philosophers gave recognition to African science’s contributions, many of today historians still refuse to give such recognition to Africa.




The African multi-genius Imphotep is considered as the first physician in history who’s his remedies which saved many human lives. As a member of the pharaoh’s court Imphotep was the first universal architect, philosopher, scribe, priest, chief lector, astronomer, magician, and administrator in the history of civilization. Besides there is clear evidence of his title as the “Father of Medicine”, for 3000 years he was worshipped as a god in Greece and Rome. Early Christians worshipped him as the "Prince of Peace." Unfortunately, the medical history books never give credit to the contributions of black people. Discussions on the race of the ancient Egyptians are carefully avoided. Most sources rely heavily on quotations and citation from Herodotus to get information on ancient medicine.

Herodotus, who was considered by western society as the father of history, had made comments on many occasions about the appearance of the ancient Egyptians. Though, in the writings of medical history that fails to include his comments about the ancient society especially his knowledge of the practice of circumcision in ancient Egypt, a fact of medical importance noted by Herodotus.

Of course, it’s a fact that Imhotep diagnosed and treated over 200 diseases, 15 diseases of the abdomen, 11 of the bladder, 10 of the rectum, 29 of the eyes, and 18 of the skin, hair, nails and tongue. Imhotep treated tuberculosis, gallstones, appendicitis, gout and arthritis. He also performed surgery and practiced some dentistry. Imhotep extracted medicine from plants. He also knew the position and function of the vital organs and circulation of the blood system.

This legendary “Type of Christ” was worshipped as a god and healer from approximately 2850 B.C. to 525 B.C., and as a full deity from 525 B.C. to 550 A.D. Imhotep lived during the Third Dynasty at the court of King Zoser. His medical and anatomical knowledge still amazes medicinal professions and historians today. The Great Master of Knowledge in Egypt, who was of African origin, will never be forgotten!



Great engineering projects were assisted in mathematics that was founded in the homeland, Africa. It’s been believed for too long that enormous places or churches or ceremonial centers can only be found in the north of Africa and that mud and straw and vines is the limit of materials used by the traditional African. Obviously, people use what materials are available to them and where stone was available to Africans they built in stone. Even with less sturdy materials lay at hand, the African was still able to place the stamp of technological inventiveness upon those materials. I noticed in my research that a British engineer has mentioned “suspension bridges built with vines by the Kikuyu which equaled in engineering skill and potential durability any comparable bridges of wood he had seen in his own country.

It’s a sure guess that unaware folks could not imagine that south of the Sahara lie several architectural wonders. One of these is Great Zimbabwe which has the most immense construction site found in Africa outside of the pyramids of Egypt. The great stone city, as they would call it, is more than 800 years old but until recently, African scholars had studied the site closely. They noticed that the ancient plan of this stone city is in two parts. The king’s part, the Royal Enclosure, is on the top of a hill. The other buildings in the valley are the IMBA HURU, the Great Enclosure. The African team, the Asantes, calculated that within a single section was one meter long, from top to bottom, two meters thick, there were approximately 4,500 stone blocks. It is estimated that 10,000 people lived in that city, making it one of the largest cities of its day.

Although, Great Zimbabwe was the “seat of a civilization in the South,” this great stone city was polluted with greed when it was found by foreigners. Europeans not only began to steal the treasure found in the stone city but even the right of the native Africans to place ownership to their own civilization. How bizarre is that? In many literatures, they tried to prove that the architectural site which is located in the heartland of Africa, half a thousand miles away from any seacoast, was built by Persians, Phoenicians, Portuguese, Arabs or Chinese. FALSE!

So, stealing the claim of Africans was just the tip of the surface because Europeans had stolen everything they could put their hands on. Not just faience, glass and celadon, but ivory, gold, copper rings, necklaces, and bangles and bracelets, bells and goings, scared birds of soapstone, divination bowls and dishes, even ritual phalli. If you enter the ancient building in Great Zimbabwe, you’ll see bare stones. But the Asantes of the area quoted that, “in its bewildering emptiness it remained an impressive example of African workmanship.” So, this structure which was as innovative as the earlier pyramids of Egypt was a symbol of power and the beginnings of science and technology which other societies imitated.

Egypt, along with other countries in Africa played it’s part in architecture. Imhotep, the first pyramid builder, has to be mentioned again because this man was a multi-genius that must be praised for his work in this area. One of his many past accomplishments can be viewed at the step pyramid at Saqqara – the oldest monument in the world.

Imhotep was the first architect to plan and design immense funeral tombs, which were surrounded by a wall of stones in Egypt. Just the surrounding walls of the complex of Saqqarah must have been for those times a tremendous undertaking, but the crowning glory was of course the enormous pyramid, which had six steps (each sixty metres high), in the middle of the building complex. Egypt was thus thrust into a cycle of five to six hundred years during which several of these impressive tombs or "homes for eternity" sprung up (100 km west of the Nile).


One of the big myths besides that blacks were "uncivilized", “illerate” and "barbaric" that Africans did not many develop writing systems. There is evidence of half a dozen scripts that obviously goes back before the Holocaust that illustrates Africans developed a complex and unique writing system which were used from ancient times, all the way up to the present. But of course, it has reported that many manuscripts have been destroyed such as in the sack of Alexandria, the destroying of Timbuctoo, and the burning of the Moorish documents in the squares of Granada on the order of Cardinal Ximenez.

It’s horrifying to know that past invaders to the motherland had purposely demolished and stolen a lot of evidence that proved that ancient blacks were brilliant inventors and as intelligent as any other race. Just as the Pope in the 15th century had ordered the Michael D’Angelo to paint all the gods white including Jesus, many non-Africans had hidden our technological and scientific advances in Africa.

The variety of writing material used in some parts of the continent, historically, reflects the complex history of Africa's writing systems which in the past were in scribed on materials such as parchment, papyrus, leather, skin, fabric, sand, clay, and metal more extensively in some parts of the continent than others.

Throughout the continent of Africa that has been discoveries and reports of evidence of the earliest writing systems. For example, it was recently announced on March 1, 1979, in the New York Times, that the origin of the Egyptian hieroglyphic system itself lies among the black people in Sudan. Dr. Bruce Williams, a research associate of the Oriental Institute, University of Chicago, announced the discovery of a black kingdom, known as Ta-Seti, at a place called Qustul, which preceded the first Dynasty in Egypt by twelve generations. A dozen black kings reigned at Ta-Seti and all the major religious and political symbols of a later Egypt were found in this Kingdom. Besides that these royal blacks had carvings and valuable possessions that dated back to 3,300 B.C, it was also discovered there was inscriptions in the tombs of Qustul. The writings were the earliest in the hieroglyphic system that had a influential effect upon some European writing systems.

Since the rise of worldwide Western European supremacy, it has been argued that Africans, due to a strong oral tradition, failed to invent writing. As a result, opposition to Afrocentrism has been the unfounded belief that only Egypt had writing in Africa. For example, archaeological evidence further indicates that African literacy began in the Sahara over 5000 years ago. This earliest form of writing was a syllabic system that included hundreds of phonetic signs, which over time was shorten to between 22 and 30 key signs, and used as an alphabet by the Egyptians, Meroites, Phonesians and Ethiopians. As discussed, there is tons of evidence that the earliest signs of writing systems definitely originated in Africa, but this article will not discuss all the different writing systems that were created in the many regions of Africa.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: Black Origins of Civilization - 4000 Years Of World Hist

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:45 am

Check out this documentary called "When Black Ruled the World".



Also, here are some short documentaries about how the first Chinese were black. What do you think? Could that be true?



Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Black Origins of Civilization - 4000 Years Of World Hist

Postby The_Adventurer » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:50 am

There was an article recently where this noted Chinese geneticist set out to prove that Chinese evolved separately from others. He was surprised to find that Chinese came from Africa.

There are a host of ancient paintings which depict indigenous Japanese as black.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests