Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Black Origins of Civilization - 4000 Years Of World History

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Black Origins of Civilization - 4000 Years Of World Hist

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:14 am

Wow check this out. This black intellectual guy explains for over an hour why all races come from the black race, including whites and asians, and how black genes are more dominant than the genes of other races, which you can see in mixed kids who are half black. He shows many slides and evidence in his presentation and seems to know his stuff. He certainly has a lot of information to share, whether you agree with him or not.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Everybody knows this , only idiots like the Adama class are in denial and besides it's obvious because when you talk to a black person it's like talking to a gorilla intellectually speaking.......
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Moretorque wrote:Everybody knows this , only idiots like the Adama class are in denial and besides it's obvious because when you talk to a black person it's like talking to a gorilla intellectually speaking.......

Cornfed would deny it too. Maybe many blacks are like that but the black guy in the video above is very intellectual. Watch it and you'll be impressed. The black guys in our forum are intellectual too.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Winston wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Everybody knows this , only idiots like the Adama class are in denial and besides it's obvious because when you talk to a black person it's like talking to a gorilla intellectually speaking.......

Cornfed would deny it too. Maybe many blacks are like that but the black guy in the video above is very intellectual. Watch it and you'll be impressed. The black guys in our forum are intellectual too.

I know all about it, to me it's obvious we came from blacks and some blacks are so talented and so like dam it kinda makes you realize where we all got our gifts,
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions