Crowdfunding to raise money for overseas travel to find a wi

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Crowdfunding to raise money for overseas travel to find a wi

Post by GoingAwol »

Would this be a good option for men that don't have the means to travel and stay overseas long enough to find a wife? Do you think people would be willing to support that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Crowdfunding to raise money for overseas travel to find

Post by Banano »

Join mgtow.Problem solved lol

You dont have money to buy a flight ticket and stay long enough?

Jobless? Who in th right mind would want to marry a parasite
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Banano wrote:Join mgtow.Problem solved lol

You dont have money to buy a flight ticket and stay long enough?

Jobless? Who in th right mind would want to marry a parasite
Bingo! :mrgreen:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 15th, 2020, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If you marry a woman without having a job, you may not end up with the brightest, wisest woman. It's not wise to go to a foreign country with little money and no way to earn a living, either.

If you have a degree, unless things have changed, you can go on eslcafe.com and get a job. South Korean schools would hire fresh or not so fresh grads with no experience back in the 1990's. I suspect it's probably the same. You could also save up and take a month long course or find a cheap on online so you will have some credential at least. There may be some countries that will take a native speaker without a degree. S. Korea requires it for the visa. I'm not sure the laws in other places. Indonesian EF schools used to pay about $700 a month plus housing, airfare there, etc. That's actually a high salary locally. It's a lousy expat salary, but if you are single, you can actually live and eat on that and look for something better. Hopefully, the pay has gone up. It was about $1200 in the 90's before the currency crash and before the EF master franchise opened all those schools with the low wages.

If you get a job as an English teacher teaching college students, you'll meet a lot of young women. I had an absolutely beautiful student and her brother and friend in a class. They invited me out, and the guys left and said, "You date her." Some Korean girls like white guys. But it's a bit controversial with parents for marriage. But in Indonesia, if you can convince the girl's parents that you are a decent guy with honorable intentions, they generally seem to see marriage to foreigners as desirable.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

No. because. Self-respect.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

That wouldn't be an option for most men. Unless the man has something he can use as a catch and a draw to lure in many donors, then no. Crowdfunding for a wife is not realistic. There is also a project involved and a film is the most likely to succeed.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 15th, 2020, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:That wouldn't be an option for most men. Unless the man has something he can use as a catch and a draw to lure in many donors, then no. Crowdfunding for a wife is not realistic. There is also a project involved and a film is the most likely to succeed.
Yes. As far as being unrealistic, I'd put it up there with stripping and winning the lottery.
I don't see how stripping is relating to going overseas and finding a wife.

Only Elliot Rodger believed he would win the lottery.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:That wouldn't be an option for most men. Unless the man has something he can use as a catch and a draw to lure in many donors, then no. Crowdfunding for a wife is not realistic. There is also a project involved and a film is the most likely to succeed.
Yes. As far as being unrealistic, I'd put it up there with stripping and winning the lottery.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:

Quotes from Elliot Rodger's manifesto, My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger pages 78-79
My father gave me a book called The Secret after I had dinner at his house in February. He said it will help me develop a positive attitude. The book explained the fundamentals of a concept known as the Law of Attraction. I had never heard or read anything quite like this before, and I was intrigued. The theory stated that one’s thoughts were connected to a universal force that can shape the future of reality. Being one who always loved fantasy and magic, and who always wished that such things were real, I was swept up in a temporary wave of enthusiasm over this book. The prospect that I could change my future just by visualizing in my mind the life I wanted filled me with a surge of hope that my life could turn out happy. The idea was ridiculous, of course, but the world is such a ridiculous place already that I figured I might as well give it a try. In addition, I was so desperate for something to live for that I wanted to believe in the Law of Attraction, even if it was proven to me that it wasn’t real.

Once I finished reading it, I drove all the way to Point Dume in Malibu and climbed out to the cliffs at the very edge. It was a windy day, and I could see the ocean roiling below me. As night fell, I looked out to the stars and proclaimed to the universe everything I wanted in life. I proclaimed how I wanted to be a millionaire, so I could live a luxurious life and finally be able to attract the beautiful girls I covet so much. I wished to make up for the years of youth that I wasted in bleak loneliness, and by doing so I would get revenge on everyone who thought they were better than me, just by becoming better than them through the accumulation of wealth. I believed that the only way for me to attain this wealth at the time was to win the Lottery, and that is what I visualized doing.
page 104
After a lot of deep thinking, I couldn’t come up with anything. Was I doomed to fail at everything?I began to feel hopeless, until I saw the current jackpot for the Megemillions Lottery. It was rising very high in the month of March. I had saved up a lot of money at the time, so I had enough to spare on lottery tickets, so long as I didn’t go under $5000 dollars, which I wanted to keep as my minimum amount of savings just in case of an emergency, or in case I would have to carry out the Day of Retribution. As it so happened, I had well over $6000 saved up at the time, from all of the allowance, Christmas money, and birthday money that my parents and grandmothers had been sending me.For the first time since moving to Santa Barbara, I began to take a serious interest in playing the Lottery again.

I believed that it was destiny for me to win the Megamillions Lottery,particularly this very jackpot. People win the lottery every single month, so why not me?I was meant to live a life of significance and extravagance. I was meant to win this jackpot. It was destiny. For the first few drawings I played, I spent $50 to $100 on tickets, but to my profound frustration I still didn’t win, and the jackpot kept rising. This only increased my enthusiasm. I started to picture a whole new, perfect life for myself after I won. I imagined buying a beautiful, opulent mansion with an extravagant view, and acquiring a collection of supercars which I would use specifically to attract beautiful girls into my life. I planned to go back to college once I had bolstered myself with all this wealth, and lord myself over all the other students there, finally fulfilling my dream of being the coolest and most popular kid at school. As I sat meditating in my room, I imagined the ecstasy I would feel as scores of beautiful girls look at me with admiration as I drive up to college in a Lamborghini. Such an experience would make up for everything. I had to win this jackpot.

As the jackpot reached over $200 Million, I spent more of my saved money on lottery tickets, but I still didn’t win. I knew that the more I spent on tickets, the higher chance I had of winning. I was so desperate to live a satisfying life that I spent $400 dollars on tickets when the jackpot hit $290 Million. When I failed to win that, I spent $500 dollars on tickets when it reached $363 million, and I still didn’t win it on that one…And then the jackpot reached a number that I never imagined it would…$656 Million. I was astounded and filled with a feverish enthusiasm of hope and desire. This was the highest lottery jackpot in history. I knew I was always destined for great things. This must be it! I was destined to be the winner of the highest lottery jackpot in existence. I knew right then and there that this jackpot was meant for me. Who else deserved such a victory?I had been through so much rejection, suffering, and injustice in my life, and this was to be my salvation. With my whole body filled with feverish hope, I spent $700 dollars on lottery tickets for this drawing. As I spent this money, I imagined all the amazing sex I would have with a beautiful model girlfriend I would have once I become a man of wealth.
Last edited by Tsar on June 30th, 2015, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote: I don't see how stripping is relating to going overseas and finding a wife.
Because it was about funding the wife-finding and traveling.
Only Elliot Rodger believed he would win the lottery.
Are you trying to compare yourself to Eliot Rodger?
No. I was just commenting I don't believe and haven't believed that winning the lottery is realistic. It drains money and gives it to the government. Elliot Rodger truly believed that winning the lottery was his path to happiness and finding a model girlfriend. He failed because it wasn't realistic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:
Why is stripping necessarily unrealistic? Most men would probably have to strip for fags of course.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

GoingAwol wrote:Would this be a good option for men that don't have the means to travel and stay overseas long enough to find a wife? Do you think people would be willing to support that?
Is a wife worth more than potato salad?
You may want to come up with a different reward scheme than he used, though....
He offered backers a chance to sample the product. :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything