Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Had a job interview today

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Had a job interview today

Postby GoingAwol » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:30 pm

It was for a position in a local automotive factory. I felt like I was "in the zone" and did very well in the interview. Plus the company is in the process of hiring tons of people so I'm very confident that I will get the job. The pay is decent and comes with regular raises,bonuses, and I will get damn good benefits. They also told me the job will require tons of overtime (often 7 days a week) so I will be getting lots of double time. If I get this job (and I'm pretty confident I will) I will be making a killing and If I save some money from each check I will be able to travel overseas in a year or so. The downside is I will have to bust my ass and be a workaholic until then. But I don't care! I have my eyes on the prize! Wish me luck guys.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Re: Had a job interview today

Postby romparoo » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Good luck mate in getting your foundation ready!
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Simply said, to earn money and to save it up for future travels can never be wrong.

I do not regret even a single Euro or Dollar I spent for my travels in Asia after leaving Europe.

Good luck to you!
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby GoingAwol » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:26 pm

What if I make it through this and save the money only to be shot down by rebels when I'm flying into Ukraine? Talk about Murphy's Law luck. Lmao
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Postby Signet » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:39 pm

GoingAwol wrote:What if I make it through this and save the money only to be shot down by rebels when I'm flying into Ukraine? Talk about Murphy's Law luck. Lmao

Obviously this is at least partially a joke, but it kind of sounds as if your brain is already trying to convince you out of it.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Postby GoingAwol » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Nah,
Just being goofy.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions