I met a Winston Wu hater online

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: I met a Winston Wu hater online

Post by HouseMD »

Ghost wrote:
HouseMD wrote: I kill it with women everywhere and I'm no prize. Just gotta have some confidence and you're good.
Oh? How many countries have you been to, how many have you lived in, and how many languages do you speak?
8 countries, nothing but English.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The_Adventurer wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:The better you are with with women in the West, the better you'll be with international women :D
I simply don't agree with that. Trying to be the swaggering, "alpha", or whatever, dude that does well with most American women will only get you some westernised skank who watches too much Hollywood shite in most of Asia. The best girls that I know in Japan, China, Korea, Philippines etc. want someone of substance.

The point everyone seems to miss when it comes to doing well with women anywhere is you can't DO something. You have to BE something.

You'll notice a halfway decent looking doctor will have no trouble attracting women. The same can be said of a kick a** guitar player, even if he doesn't make any money at it. Most artists and painters bang their models, even though they are starving. These will all attract different types of women, but they will never be in short supply.

When people say develop yourself, it doesn't have to be about putting on some muscles and a goatee and trying to act like a bad a**. BE something. The women will come to you.
I agree with Adventurer with girls in Asia; unless the girls are sluts, bar girls or foreign "Green Card" chasers, most Asian women want men who will love them and take care of them. Of course, there are a minority of Asian girls that love "Alpha" bad-boy types, but those guys will be successful with certain women all over the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@GoingAwol who did you meet? Was it a famous PUA guru or coach? Do you mind revealing him?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne