Why are American so obnoxious and think they are the best?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Why are American so obnoxious and think they are the best?

Post by chanta76 »

Americans think they are the best in the world but actually that's not true. But I been to sporting events and concerts and I find that many Americans are just loud , obnoxious and rude sometimes.

Even though I live in USA I'm planning on someday moving out...I sometimes wish a BIG HUMBLE pie can land here.

I really think a big part of why American western women are so rude and arrogant it's because of American culture. And guess what ..American guys are not that far from it either...

From my travels in Asia I notice that American men are rude and obnoxious when they are in Asia thinking they are the biggest dicks around.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Richardrli
Freshman Poster

Re: Why American so obnoxious and think they are the best

Post by Richardrli »

They are rude and obnoxious in Asia because nobody is stopping them and putting them into their place, and you know exactly whose fault that is, the locals themselves.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are American so obnoxious and think they are the bes

Post by ladislav »

But the locals in Asia love it. Actually, that is the American they prefer. It shakes them out of their humdrum lives. Girls love running around with an American like that- he represents confidence.

Whom they don't respect is a humble American who learns the local language and wants to fit in. Those get mocked and discriminated against- while the assholes parade around with puffed up chests -- with the locals tip toeing behind them as so many page boys.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

chanta76 wrote:Americans think they are the best in the world but actually that's not true. But I been to sporting events and concerts and I find that many Americans are just loud , obnoxious and rude sometimes.

Even though I live in USA I'm planning on someday moving out...I sometimes wish a BIG HUMBLE pie can land here.

I really think a big part of why American western women are so rude and arrogant it's because of American culture. And guess what ..American guys are not that far from it either...

From my travels in Asia I notice that American men are rude and obnoxious when they are in Asia thinking they are the biggest dicks around.
But that's why I dont even think men really need to go to Asia. You just need to recognize behavior patterns. Now that you have realized what the average American is like (loud, obnoxious, attitude, uncooperative), all you have to do is take notice of the few percent of women who do not act that way. It should be much more obvious to you now who's who. They should stick out to you now, not in a visual way, but in a psychological and emotional way. You won't be able to tell with your eyes (unless they've gone out of their way to mark themselves as freaks), but you can tell using your other senses. You'll meet some piece of filth women in Asia too. So it is important to notice female behavior patterns (which are mostly the same) everywhere.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ghost wrote:Don't locals in Asia love foreigners like that because of the money, ladislav? :lol: I think most Asians will gladly tolerate an asshole as long as the money is flowing.
In some cases, yes, but also because it's entertaining. And what about Japan? They love loud Americans. All the young people want to hang out with one. And a girl appears on a silver platter. Damn!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!