Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Greece Votes "No"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Greece Votes "No"

Postby Tsar » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:15 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33403665

Greek voters have decisively rejected the terms of an international bailout.
The final result in the referendum, published by the interior ministry, was 61.3% "No", against 38.7% who voted "Yes".
Greece's governing Syriza party had campaigned for a "No", saying the bailout terms were humiliating


Several Days Earlier

The one man that approached me said that the situation was the result of "Zionists." My phone was out of battery by the time I got to the ATM, so I wasn't able to record the conversation (though I'm not sure he would have liked that much anyway).

He blamed "Rothschilds" for the crisis, adding "we Greeks are Hellenic, the people of light. Now we only have a little light, not like in ancient times. They are trying to put us out."

"It's not the fault of German people, it's not the fault of European people. You have to get to the source... they want to crush Greece."

Old_Athens_Stock_Exchange_SofokleousWikipedia, Business InsiderThe Old Athens stock exchange. The queue was just to the right of this building.

He said that the City of London was the base of the Rothschilds and Zionists, and that they ran the Federal Reserve too. He didn't give me his name. I didn't ask how he planned to vote in the upcoming referendum, or which Greek political parties he liked, but I could have guessed.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/greek-atm-bank-run-and-queues-person-blamed-a-rothschild-led-zionist-conspiracy-for-greeces-crisis-2015-6#ixzz3f4ppSco5


Think Greece kick out the Rothschilds and Zionists?

Many sites mention Putin did that for Russia by paying off all their Rothschild-owned debt and expelling certain Rothschild-allies from Russia. Most recently Iceland when they refused to bailout their banks.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm







Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby OutWest » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:57 am

Tsar wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33403665

Greek voters have decisively rejected the terms of an international bailout.
The final result in the referendum, published by the interior ministry, was 61.3% "No", against 38.7% who voted "Yes".
Greece's governing Syriza party had campaigned for a "No", saying the bailout terms were humiliating


Several Days Earlier

The one man that approached me said that the situation was the result of "Zionists." My phone was out of battery by the time I got to the ATM, so I wasn't able to record the conversation (though I'm not sure he would have liked that much anyway).

He blamed "Rothschilds" for the crisis, adding "we Greeks are Hellenic, the people of light. Now we only have a little light, not like in ancient times. They are trying to put us out."

"It's not the fault of German people, it's not the fault of European people. You have to get to the source... they want to crush Greece."

Old_Athens_Stock_Exchange_SofokleousWikipedia, Business InsiderThe Old Athens stock exchange. The queue was just to the right of this building.

He said that the City of London was the base of the Rothschilds and Zionists, and that they ran the Federal Reserve too. He didn't give me his name. I didn't ask how he planned to vote in the upcoming referendum, or which Greek political parties he liked, but I could have guessed.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/greek-atm-bank-run-and-queues-person-blamed-a-rothschild-led-zionist-conspiracy-for-greeces-crisis-2015-6#ixzz3f4ppSco5


Think Greece kick out the Rothschilds and Zionists?

Many sites mention Putin did that for Russia by paying off all their Rothschild-owned debt and expelling certain Rothschild-allies from Russia. Most recently Iceland when they refused to bailout their banks.


Surprised they have not played that card already, to get themselves off the hook politically. What is lackng in discussions about Greece, is any sense of perspective.
They joined the EU and it was like giving an american express card, a corvette, and a bottle of whiskey to a teenage boy. Of course they "borrowed" all they could.
The real question was and is WHO IN THE HELL WOULD BUY THE BONDS, AKA "LEND" hundreds of billions of euros to this shitty little country of 11 million people with an economy the size of Oregon's and no work ethic? Lenders here deserve what they are about to get...what morons!
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby fschmidt » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:30 am

OutWest wrote:The real question was and is WHO IN THE HELL WOULD BUY THE BONDS, AKA "LEND" hundreds of billions of euros to this shitty little country of 11 million people with an economy the size of Oregon's and no work ethic? Lenders here deserve what they are about to get...what morons!


It's the usual story. The banks lent because they knew that the governments they own would bail them out. And that's what happened. The ECB loaned money to Greece to pay back the banks and now most of the debt is owed to the ECB. The ECB doesn't really care because it prints the money. So this is just more monetizing debt with funny money, and it won't make any difference that Greece defaults. Eventually the whole worldwide financial system will collapse, but until then the central banks will solve all problems by just printing money.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby Banano » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:47 am

Can creditors seize Greeces assets, governments held businesses, infrastructure, land, islands...


When private person or company goes under the first thing creditors do is to seize assets or whatever debtor have in their name at the time, its a basic principle of capitalism and it makes perfect sense

The problem is that ordinary people will suffer immensely because previous government borrowed more than they could ever repay, its like somebody take out loan in your name you got no say in it. Creditors will argue that people elected government to act on their behalf.

System needs to be redesigned to avoid f**k ups like this
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby Thechamp » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:56 am

Well I have greek background , now I mean yes the Greeks are lazy , but what about history to call it a little shitty country is a bit harsh , also what about all the poor countries in the eu , it would be like america and South America joining up as one , or Australia joining asia , if it wasn't for the Greeks we wouldn't have a lot of things like
democracy, now considering England is in Europe why did they get to keep there currency.? Too me its all business , there should have never been a euro every country should have kept there own currency.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby Moretorque » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:41 am

Thechamp wrote:Well I have greek background , now I mean yes the Greeks are lazy , but what about history to call it a little shitty country is a bit harsh , also what about all the poor countries in the eu , it would be like america and South America joining up as one , or Australia joining asia , if it wasn't for the Greeks we wouldn't have a lot of things like
democracy, now considering England is in Europe why did they get to keep there currency.? Too me its all business , there should have never been a euro every country should have kept there own currency.



Because the CITI of London set all this up.
Last edited by Moretorque on Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby Moretorque » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:43 am

Tsar wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33403665

Greek voters have decisively rejected the terms of an international bailout.
The final result in the referendum, published by the interior ministry, was 61.3% "No", against 38.7% who voted "Yes".
Greece's governing Syriza party had campaigned for a "No", saying the bailout terms were humiliating


Several Days Earlier

The one man that approached me said that the situation was the result of "Zionists." My phone was out of battery by the time I got to the ATM, so I wasn't able to record the conversation (though I'm not sure he would have liked that much anyway).

He blamed "Rothschilds" for the crisis, adding "we Greeks are Hellenic, the people of light. Now we only have a little light, not like in ancient times. They are trying to put us out."

"It's not the fault of German people, it's not the fault of European people. You have to get to the source... they want to crush Greece."

Old_Athens_Stock_Exchange_SofokleousWikipedia, Business InsiderThe Old Athens stock exchange. The queue was just to the right of this building.

He said that the City of London was the base of the Rothschilds and Zionists, and that they ran the Federal Reserve too. He didn't give me his name. I didn't ask how he planned to vote in the upcoming referendum, or which Greek political parties he liked, but I could have guessed.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/greek-atm-bank-run-and-queues-person-blamed-a-rothschild-led-zionist-conspiracy-for-greeces-crisis-2015-6#ixzz3f4ppSco5


Think Greece kick out the Rothschilds and Zionists?

Many sites mention Putin did that for Russia by paying off all their Rothschild-owned debt and expelling certain Rothschild-allies from Russia. Most recently Iceland when they refused to bailout their banks.


Tsar are you stealing Taco's job ? what will Taco do ? he will have to go on to food stamps if you keep this up.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby Banano » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:45 am

Its like saying if americans didnt invent atomic bomb ther would be no atomic bombs today.

Yes ancient greeks were smart bunch but turks f***ed up their genes during 500 years occupation now you cant tell them apart.

Democracy is ilussion, its been debunked million times by now. People never rule,its Jews behind the scene who pull strings while sheeps are too busy playing with apple gadgets
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby Thechamp » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:01 am

Your an idiot full stop
Thechamp
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby Moretorque » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:59 am

Banano wrote:Its like saying if americans didnt invent atomic bomb ther would be no atomic bombs today.

Yes ancient greeks were smart bunch but turks f***ed up their genes during 500 years occupation now you cant tell them apart.

Democracy is ilussion, its been debunked million times by now. People never rule,its Jews behind the scene who pull strings while sheeps are too busy playing with apple gadgets


It's not really a religious cult either. In the past religion has been the most powerful power centers so our rulers have captured them and are using them as a shield to protect their usury racket. The " Vatican Bank " for example, usury was forbidden in Christianity 500 years ago but if you cannot beat them join them.

All the fronts put up are just that fronts, most all power centers have been captured by this back room gang world wide who really runs the world by creating bills of credit out of thin air. These are the most cleaver con men ever by far, weather you like it or not they are attempting to bring order to the world but on their terms and theirs only. This is the farthest thing from a democratic society ever but if the masses are this stupid what difference does it make whatever they call it.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby Adama » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:15 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owW_GeVbcK4[/youtube]
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby Adama » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Banano wrote:Its like saying if americans didnt invent atomic bomb ther would be no atomic bombs today.

Yes ancient greeks were smart bunch but turks f***ed up their genes during 500 years occupation now you cant tell them apart.

Democracy is ilussion, its been debunked million times by now. People never rule,its Jews behind the scene who pull strings while sheeps are too busy playing with apple gadgets


Maybe that's true regarding their blood lines. Democracy is an illusion. You are right about that.

Just think. We're all their slaves. No matter what, we have to pay 25-50% of our income in taxes to pay the interest on the debt of our nations. That money goes directly to their pockets. So in a way, we are just slaves who get to chose our method of slavery (MOS). You want to be an auto mechanic? That's fine, as long as 50% of your income gets kept by the bank. That is like 50% of your crops going to the landowner. 50% of the fruit of your labor. And every year, they want more.

Meanwhile the slogan goes Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, both of which are untrue.

Moretorque wrote:
Banano wrote:Its like saying if americans didnt invent atomic bomb ther would be no atomic bombs today.

Yes ancient greeks were smart bunch but turks f***ed up their genes during 500 years occupation now you cant tell them apart.

Democracy is ilussion, its been debunked million times by now. People never rule,its Jews behind the scene who pull strings while sheeps are too busy playing with apple gadgets


It's not really a religious cult either. In the past religion has been the most powerful power centers so our rulers have captured them and are using them as a shield to protect their usury racket. The " Vatican Bank " for example, usury was forbidden in Christianity 500 years ago but if you cannot beat them join them.

All the fronts put up are just that fronts, most all power centers have been captured by this back room gang world wide who really runs the world by creating bills of credit out of thin air. These are the most cleaver con men ever by far, weather you like it or not they are attempting to bring order to the world but on their terms and theirs only. This is the farthest thing from a democratic society ever but if the masses are this stupid what difference does it make whatever they call it.



I need to look into this Vatican issue to sift reality from disinformation. Unfortunately for Catholics, the Vatican is another control center. They are deeply involved in the international banking scam.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Postby xiongmao » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:27 pm

I admire all this Greek bravado but it's going to end badly for them. Either they fall to IS, or they go back to when I was there on holiday in the early 80's - many Greeks near our hotel were still driving donkeys, not Audis or Fiats.

I'm now in Germany and there's been wall to wall coverage of the Greek issue. So rest assured, Germans are thinking seriously about the issue. But it all comes down to why should poor Berliners bail out rich Greeks.

Anyway, this Greek tragedy is diverting attention from the REAL financial issue of 2015 - China.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests