Greece Votes "No"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Greece Votes "No"

Post by Tsar »

Greek voters have decisively rejected the terms of an international bailout.
The final result in the referendum, published by the interior ministry, was 61.3% "No", against 38.7% who voted "Yes".
Greece's governing Syriza party had campaigned for a "No", saying the bailout terms were humiliating
Several Days Earlier
The one man that approached me said that the situation was the result of "Zionists." My phone was out of battery by the time I got to the ATM, so I wasn't able to record the conversation (though I'm not sure he would have liked that much anyway).

He blamed "Rothschilds" for the crisis, adding "we Greeks are Hellenic, the people of light. Now we only have a little light, not like in ancient times. They are trying to put us out."

"It's not the fault of German people, it's not the fault of European people. You have to get to the source... they want to crush Greece."

Old_Athens_Stock_Exchange_SofokleousWikipedia, Business InsiderThe Old Athens stock exchange. The queue was just to the right of this building.

He said that the City of London was the base of the Rothschilds and Zionists, and that they ran the Federal Reserve too. He didn't give me his name. I didn't ask how he planned to vote in the upcoming referendum, or which Greek political parties he liked, but I could have guessed.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/greek-at ... z3f4ppSco5
Think Greece kick out the Rothschilds and Zionists?

Many sites mention Putin did that for Russia by paying off all their Rothschild-owned debt and expelling certain Rothschild-allies from Russia. Most recently Iceland when they refused to bailout their banks.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Greece Votes "No"

Post by OutWest »

Tsar wrote:

The final result in the referendum, published by the interior ministry, was 61.3% "No", against 38.7% who voted "Yes".
Greece's governing Syriza party had campaigned for a "No", saying the bailout terms were humiliating
Several Days Earlier
The one man that approached me said that the situation was the result of "Zionists." My phone was out of battery by the time I got to the ATM, so I wasn't able to record the conversation (though I'm not sure he would have liked that much anyway).

He blamed "Rothschilds" for the crisis, adding "we Greeks are Hellenic, the people of light. Now we only have a little light, not like in ancient times. They are trying to put us out."

"It's not the fault of German people, it's not the fault of European people. You have to get to the source... they want to crush Greece."

Old_Athens_Stock_Exchange_SofokleousWikipedia, Business InsiderThe Old Athens stock exchange. The queue was just to the right of this building.

He said that the City of London was the base of the Rothschilds and Zionists, and that they ran the Federal Reserve too. He didn't give me his name. I didn't ask how he planned to vote in the upcoming referendum, or which Greek political parties he liked, but I could have guessed.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/greek-atm-bank-run-and-queues-person-blamed-a-rothschild-led-zionist-conspiracy-for-greeces-crisis-2015-6#ixzz3f4ppSco5

Many sites mention Putin did that for Russia by paying off all their Rothschild-owned debt and expelling certain Rothschild-allies from Russia. Most recently Iceland when they refused to bailout their banks.
Surprised they have not played that card already, to get themselves off the hook politically. What is lackng in discussions about Greece, is any sense of perspective.
They joined the EU and it was like giving an american express card, a corvette, and a bottle of whiskey to a teenage boy. Of course they "borrowed" all they could.
The real question was and is WHO IN THE HELL WOULD BUY THE BONDS, AKA "LEND" hundreds of billions of euros to this shitty little country of 11 million people with an economy the size of Oregon's and no work ethic? Lenders here deserve what they are about to get...what morons!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

OutWest wrote:The real question was and is WHO IN THE HELL WOULD BUY THE BONDS, AKA "LEND" hundreds of billions of euros to this shitty little country of 11 million people with an economy the size of Oregon's and no work ethic? Lenders here deserve what they are about to get...what morons!
It's the usual story. The banks lent because they knew that the governments they own would bail them out. And that's what happened. The ECB loaned money to Greece to pay back the banks and now most of the debt is owed to the ECB. The ECB doesn't really care because it prints the money. So this is just more monetizing debt with funny money, and it won't make any difference that Greece defaults. Eventually the whole worldwide financial system will collapse, but until then the central banks will solve all problems by just printing money.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Can creditors seize Greeces assets, governments held businesses, infrastructure, land, islands...

When private person or company goes under the first thing creditors do is to seize assets or whatever debtor have in their name at the time, its a basic principle of capitalism and it makes perfect sense

The problem is that ordinary people will suffer immensely because previous government borrowed more than they could ever repay, its like somebody take out loan in your name you got no say in it. Creditors will argue that people elected government to act on their behalf.

System needs to be redesigned to avoid f**k ups like this
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

Well I have greek background , now I mean yes the Greeks are lazy , but what about history to call it a little shitty country is a bit harsh , also what about all the poor countries in the eu , it would be like america and South America joining up as one , or Australia joining asia , if it wasn't for the Greeks we wouldn't have a lot of things like
democracy, now considering England is in Europe why did they get to keep there currency.? Too me its all business , there should have never been a euro every country should have kept there own currency.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thechamp wrote:Well I have greek background , now I mean yes the Greeks are lazy , but what about history to call it a little shitty country is a bit harsh , also what about all the poor countries in the eu , it would be like america and South America joining up as one , or Australia joining asia , if it wasn't for the Greeks we wouldn't have a lot of things like
democracy, now considering England is in Europe why did they get to keep there currency.? Too me its all business , there should have never been a euro every country should have kept there own currency.

Because the CITI of London set all this up.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 6th, 2015, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tsar wrote:

Several Days Earlier

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/greek-at ... z3f4ppSco5

Tsar are you stealing Taco's job ? what will Taco do ? he will have to go on to food stamps if you keep this up.
Time to Hide!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Its like saying if americans didnt invent atomic bomb ther would be no atomic bombs today.

Yes ancient greeks were smart bunch but turks f***ed up their genes during 500 years occupation now you cant tell them apart.

Democracy is ilussion, its been debunked million times by now. People never rule,its Jews behind the scene who pull strings while sheeps are too busy playing with apple gadgets
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

Your an idiot full stop
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Banano wrote:Its like saying if americans didnt invent atomic bomb ther would be no atomic bombs today.

Yes ancient greeks were smart bunch but turks f***ed up their genes during 500 years occupation now you cant tell them apart.

Democracy is ilussion, its been debunked million times by now. People never rule,its Jews behind the scene who pull strings while sheeps are too busy playing with apple gadgets
It's not really a religious cult either. In the past religion has been the most powerful power centers so our rulers have captured them and are using them as a shield to protect their usury racket. The " Vatican Bank " for example, usury was forbidden in Christianity 500 years ago but if you cannot beat them join them.

All the fronts put up are just that fronts, most all power centers have been captured by this back room gang world wide who really runs the world by creating bills of credit out of thin air. These are the most cleaver con men ever by far, weather you like it or not they are attempting to bring order to the world but on their terms and theirs only. This is the farthest thing from a democratic society ever but if the masses are this stupid what difference does it make whatever they call it.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Banano wrote:Its like saying if americans didnt invent atomic bomb ther would be no atomic bombs today.

Maybe that's true regarding their blood lines. Democracy is an illusion. You are right about that.

Just think. We're all their slaves. No matter what, we have to pay 25-50% of our income in taxes to pay the interest on the debt of our nations. That money goes directly to their pockets. So in a way, we are just slaves who get to chose our method of slavery (MOS). You want to be an auto mechanic? That's fine, as long as 50% of your income gets kept by the bank. That is like 50% of your crops going to the landowner. 50% of the fruit of your labor. And every year, they want more.

Meanwhile the slogan goes Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, both of which are untrue.
Moretorque wrote:

It's not really a religious cult either. In the past religion has been the most powerful power centers so our rulers have captured them and are using them as a shield to protect their usury racket. The " Vatican Bank " for example, usury was forbidden in Christianity 500 years ago but if you cannot beat them join them.

All the fronts put up are just that fronts, most all power centers have been captured by this back room gang world wide who really runs the world by creating bills of credit out of thin air. These are the most cleaver con men ever by far, weather you like it or not they are attempting to bring order to the world but on their terms and theirs only. This is the farthest thing from a democratic society ever but if the masses are this stupid what difference does it make whatever they call it.

I need to look into this Vatican issue to sift reality from disinformation. Unfortunately for Catholics, the Vatican is another control center. They are deeply involved in the international banking scam.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I admire all this Greek bravado but it's going to end badly for them. Either they fall to IS, or they go back to when I was there on holiday in the early 80's - many Greeks near our hotel were still driving donkeys, not Audis or Fiats.

I'm now in Germany and there's been wall to wall coverage of the Greek issue. So rest assured, Germans are thinking seriously about the issue. But it all comes down to why should poor Berliners bail out rich Greeks.

Anyway, this Greek tragedy is diverting attention from the REAL financial issue of 2015 - China.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.