I'm curious, are black men here going after women in Africa?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm curious, are black men here going after women in Africa?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

kavaking wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 8:54 pm
I think the Habesha women from Ethiopia are definitely wife material. I've seen videos on YouTube of Black American men visiting their girlfriends in Ethiopia
They might be "wife material" for you, but perhaps not so for those of us who are not at all interested.

If they are so great, please go marry one yourself....
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on December 22nd, 2017, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 10:48 am
I get along famously with White Argentines and White Uruguayans, even though they look at themselves as more European-displaced Spaniards. Outside of those two Latin American countries but within the Latin American regions, colorism, dress-ism, & racism/bigotry are insurmountably bar-none....... Most Latinas are almost as loathsome as most Black American women!!!! How often do you hear that?!
That has been my experience with Argentines and my impression with Latinas 100%.

Once I started traveling to Eastern Europe, Latin women fell off my radar permanently.
Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio »

Last edited by Carnio on October 27th, 2019, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Carnio wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 5:59 pm
I began to realize that both of the cultures simply do not welcome guys like me and that I need to leave and stay AWAY from such if I don't want permanent Mental illness or value my life.
Bravo! Sometimes I imagine just how proud and happy my ancestors would be if they learned one from their progeny earned the right and the means to leave toxic America on his own right.

Black men of our type represent the realization of what was only a fantasy for them but we actually did it.
:D
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on December 23rd, 2017, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 6:15 pm
Carnio wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 5:59 pm
I began to realize that both of the cultures simply do not welcome guys like me and that I need to leave and stay AWAY from such if I don't want permanent Mental illness or value my life.
Bravo! Sometimes I imagine just how proud and happy my ancestors would be if they learn one from their progeny earned the right and the means to leave toxic America on his own right.
Blacks once cared about their progeny? If they did, I’d guess they wouldn’t distinguish between one of their progeny earning stuff in his own right and one being handed government welfare gibs for being black like you, so maybe that is a reason to feel better about yourself.
kavaking
Freshman Poster

Post by kavaking »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 11:44 am
kavaking wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 8:54 pm
I think the Habesha women from Ethiopia are definitely wife material. I've seen videos on YouTube of Black American men visiting their girlfriends in Ethiopia
They might be "wife material" for you, but perhaps not so for those of us who are not at all interested.

If they are so great, please go marry one yourself....
I just might. They're mostly Christian and many also remain virgins until marriage. I like conservative cultures with traditional family roles
Feminism must be stopped!
mamluke13
Freshman Poster

Post by mamluke13 »

I would live to go to Kenya but I don't want to take malaria pulls because of very bad side effects and risk of yellow fever. But they have some very beautiful women