Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Had Sex Over 1000 Times

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Had Sex Over 1000 Times

Postby Ghost » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:10 pm

chanta76 wrote:Mr.man is your wife filipina? Or korean?

I agree if you meet a wonderful woman regardless if race and she makes you happy go for it.

She's Indonesian.

But for some guys like willn dodd when he posted here was looking for
A notch count than anything else.

So for some men monogamy doesnt work for them. They just want to monger.

And yet they always seem to end up more frustrated and bitter no matter how many women they have. It's sort of the male equivalent of being a cat lady. I imagine it must have to do with reducing your worth and dreams down to a notch count and reducing all interaction with females to pointless hedonism, unable to have a connection with any woman ever again.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 am

not everyone wants that connection, and they would probably be even more frustrated and bitter if they had it
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:21 am

nomadphilippines wrote:not everyone wants that connection, and they would probably be even more frustrated and bitter if they had it

Which gives credence to my point. Once you've engaged in enough hedonism over the years, you can "burn out" your brain's ability to form a connection with a woman. It seems you are past that point.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:24 am

1000 times with 1 woman? Thts nothing to brag about, every married couple can do that. I dont know how natural is it to keep pumping the same hole over and over. In animal kingdom there is no such a thing as marriage, social pressure, constraints.. they f**k once and move on to the next one available but never go back to the same one

How abt 1 time with 1000 women? More chalenging but not imposible if you go to the right place
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:38 am

Banano wrote:1000 times with 1 woman? Thts nothing to brag about, every married couple can do that. I dont know how natural is it to keep pumping the same hole over and over. In animal kingdom there is no such a thing as marriage, social pressure, constraints.. they f**k once and move on to the next one available but never go back to the same one

How abt 1 time with 1000 women? More chalenging but not imposible if you go to the right place

My guess would be well over 2000, but it's hard to estimate. 1000 is a safe estimate.

Whether it's easy or hard, I've still had sex 1000 times and I've enjoyed it. Why should it be hard to have sex?

Btw, it depends on the animal. Certain animals are monogamous. I think seagulls are, for example.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:42 am

Banano wrote:1000 times with 1 woman? Thts nothing to brag about, every married couple can do that. I dont know how natural is it to keep pumping the same hole over and over. In animal kingdom there is no such a thing as marriage, social pressure, constraints.. they f**k once and move on to the next one available but never go back to the same one

Depends on the animal. For example, wolves and beavers tend to be quite monogamous. And I believe chimps are a lot less promiscuous than bonobos.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Humans are promiscuous by nature provided they have plenty of sexual options. Promiscuity levels vary from person to person and how you define it.

Its all the constraints that are keepin men in cage, religion did a pretty good job for a very long time, then you have lack of willing females, demand for p***y is higher then demand for cox resulting in guys get stuck with one women which is curse in itself as you body craves for a new snatch
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:26 pm

Banano wrote:Humans are promiscuous by nature provided they have plenty of sexual options. Promiscuity levels vary from person to person and how you define it.

Its all the constraints that are keepin men in cage, religion did a pretty good job for a very long time, then you have lack of willing females, demand for p***y is higher then demand for cox resulting in guys get stuck with one women which is curse in itself as you body craves for a new snatch

That's the thing. Most men do not have plenty of sexual options. Promiscuity is a bad system for the average man.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Being an international playboy or whore monger becomes addicting. It's all about the hunt and capture but these guys only find it exciting for the first couple days of the capture, then they must stimulate the brain by resuming the hunt. It really is not about the sex, it is a behavioral and chemical addiction. The real problem is all the emotional damage that is being done to the women. We are not talking about American sluts but Asian women who need a deeper connection.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:44 pm

Ghost wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:not everyone wants that connection, and they would probably be even more frustrated and bitter if they had it

Which gives credence to my point. Once you've engaged in enough hedonism over the years, you can "burn out" your brain's ability to form a connection with a woman. It seems you are past that point.

i was past that point before i ever had sex with 1 woman

it had absolutely nothing to do with 'enough hedonism'
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:31 am

nomadphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:

You sure seem familiar sometimes.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:41 am

Ghost wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:

You sure seem familiar sometimes.

gee who would have thought that out of the 7 billion people on the earth two might have the same views on some things
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:59 am

nomadphilippines wrote:gee who would have thought that out of the 7 billion people on the earth two might have the same views on some things

newlifeinphilippines?

Someone, do an IP check. :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:22 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:gee who would have thought that out of the 7 billion people on the earth two might have the same views on some things

newlifeinphilippines?

Someone, do an IP check. :lol:

Which wouldn't necessarily prove anything, since it's easy to appear under a different IP. But as I recall, last time newlifephilippines didn't bother masking it and it was discovered that she was actually Ginger, that old Filipina poster from a while back. It was like a Scooby Doo episode. :lol:

But I'm just looking at the basics:
-similar username
-same views/opinions on things, centering on Philippines
-same kind of writing style, marked most notably by lack of capitalization and punctuation
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrMan » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:39 am

newlifephilippines views are different in my opinion. He'd kind of acknowledged that mongering was wrong. He also seemed to believe in marriage and monogamy as ideas, and as something he'd want if he found the right girl.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions