Had Sex Over 1000 Times

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Had Sex Over 1000 Times

Post by nomadphilippines »

not everyone wants that connection, and they would probably be even more frustrated and bitter if they had it
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

1000 times with 1 woman? Thts nothing to brag about, every married couple can do that. I dont know how natural is it to keep pumping the same hole over and over. In animal kingdom there is no such a thing as marriage, social pressure, constraints.. they f**k once and move on to the next one available but never go back to the same one

How abt 1 time with 1000 women? More chalenging but not imposible if you go to the right place
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Banano wrote:1000 times with 1 woman? Thts nothing to brag about, every married couple can do that. I dont know how natural is it to keep pumping the same hole over and over. In animal kingdom there is no such a thing as marriage, social pressure, constraints.. they f**k once and move on to the next one available but never go back to the same one

How abt 1 time with 1000 women? More chalenging but not imposible if you go to the right place
My guess would be well over 2000, but it's hard to estimate. 1000 is a safe estimate.

Whether it's easy or hard, I've still had sex 1000 times and I've enjoyed it. Why should it be hard to have sex?

Btw, it depends on the animal. Certain animals are monogamous. I think seagulls are, for example.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:1000 times with 1 woman? Thts nothing to brag about, every married couple can do that. I dont know how natural is it to keep pumping the same hole over and over. In animal kingdom there is no such a thing as marriage, social pressure, constraints.. they f**k once and move on to the next one available but never go back to the same one

Depends on the animal. For example, wolves and beavers tend to be quite monogamous. And I believe chimps are a lot less promiscuous than bonobos.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Humans are promiscuous by nature provided they have plenty of sexual options. Promiscuity levels vary from person to person and how you define it.

Its all the constraints that are keepin men in cage, religion did a pretty good job for a very long time, then you have lack of willing females, demand for p***y is higher then demand for cox resulting in guys get stuck with one women which is curse in itself as you body craves for a new snatch
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Being an international playboy or whore monger becomes addicting. It's all about the hunt and capture but these guys only find it exciting for the first couple days of the capture, then they must stimulate the brain by resuming the hunt. It really is not about the sex, it is a behavioral and chemical addiction. The real problem is all the emotional damage that is being done to the women. We are not talking about American sluts but Asian women who need a deeper connection.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:not everyone wants that connection, and they would probably be even more frustrated and bitter if they had it
Which gives credence to my point. Once you've engaged in enough hedonism over the years, you can "burn out" your brain's ability to form a connection with a woman. It seems you are past that point.
i was past that point before i ever had sex with 1 woman

it had absolutely nothing to do with 'enough hedonism'
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:not everyone wants that connection, and they would probably be even more frustrated and bitter if they had it
Which gives credence to my point. Once you've engaged in enough hedonism over the years, you can "burn out" your brain's ability to form a connection with a woman. It seems you are past that point.
i was past that point before i ever had sex with 1 woman

it had absolutely nothing to do with 'enough hedonism'
You sure seem familiar sometimes.

gee who would have thought that out of the 7 billion people on the earth two might have the same views on some things
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

nomadphilippines wrote:gee who would have thought that out of the 7 billion people on the earth two might have the same views on some things
newlifeinphilippines?

Someone, do an IP check. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

newlifephilippines views are different in my opinion. He'd kind of acknowledged that mongering was wrong. He also seemed to believe in marriage and monogamy as ideas, and as something he'd want if he found the right girl.