Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A Man that's a 28 Year Old Virgin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: A Man that's a 28 Year Old Virgin

Postby xiongmao » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:25 pm

I waited ages before being with a woman. But after all that waiting for me P4P just isn't that great. It was good in China because it was a bit illicit and the nosy interfering hotel staff made it more exciting. But on the whole I attach much more value to the whole GFE thing and for that Asian women are hard to beat.

I do like the thrill of the chase. Like at the moment I am trying to find a job. I find that much more exciting than actually getting the job then having to go into the same office every f*cking day.

Why did I wait so long to discover women? I would say it has a lot to do with how slow my personality has developed - read Carl Jung if you're interested in this. Intuitive types like myself are particularly slow to develop their full range of cognitive functions, but when they finally do they are formidable.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Tsar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:35 pm

xiongmao wrote:I waited ages before being with a woman. But after all that waiting for me P4P just isn't that great. It was good in China because it was a bit illicit and the nosy interfering hotel staff made it more exciting. But on the whole I attach much more value to the whole GFE thing and for that Asian women are hard to beat.

I do like the thrill of the chase. Like at the moment I am trying to find a job. I find that much more exciting than actually getting the job then having to go into the same office every f*cking day.

Why did I wait so long to discover women? I would say it has a lot to do with how slow my personality has developed - read Carl Jung if you're interested in this. Intuitive types like myself are particularly slow to develop their full range of cognitive functions, but when they finally do they are formidable.

I am an intuitive type. I am an INTJ.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby droid » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:54 am

Tsar wrote:My motivation would be just to get the experience over with and with a hot girl or two, and then be done with it and know what it's like. I can control my feelings of lust and such. So it would purely be just to have the experience just to have it. Then just be done with relationships and females for awhile afterwards.

Yeahhh.. right :lol:

Tsar wrote:I've always been last at everything or almost everything. I would be superior to most modern guys if I were to be with a hot virgin.

What do you care about others? I know it's part of it, i also seek some external validation, but are you going to start advertising it or something if it happens? Again, I differ in that my main motivation was lust.

Tsar wrote:But if I do go to Greece I would probably do the p4p but do it with two girls at once so I'd feel better about that being my first time (considering it's p4p).

Good luck having the stamina for that.

S_parc wrote:Actually, there's no proper noun *posterer*, since your alternative, poster, is not a person by a posted sign, as thus, the former is a makeshift idiomatic colloquial expression for the 'Net than an entry in Webster-Merriam.

You guys are hillarious!

S_parc wrote:I didn't want to go down this path of inquiry but you didn't grow up in a household like mine. My dad would have tossed you onto the streets, years ago. He would have dubbed you as a lazy pseudo-intellectual. For me, the pressure was *on*, all of the time. There were no dillydally ways like studying liberal arts for four years and hoping for the best. It was all practical ... one was an engineer, accountant, pre-med/pre-nursing, labor/construction, police academy, or whatever.
I suspect that in place of the above practical ways of the world, you were allowed to dream around and believe that you were some undiscovered romantic writer of the 1800s. Well, you see the results of that today.

Makes sense.

@Tsar:
It's been over a month since the last discussion we've all had here on your situation. Did you look for some of the jobs I've suggested?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Tsar » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:10 am

droid wrote:@Tsar:
It's been over a month since the last discussion we've all had here on your situation. Did you look for some of the jobs I've suggested?

I have been working on getting self-employed odd jobs. Jester gave me an idea for something I'm trying to work on and I will post more about it if I get it lined up. I've been visiting places and explaining it, asking if I could pass out flyers for the service. I'm also thinking about buying something wholesale and trying to sell it, either on eBay or in-person, which Starchild thought was a good idea. So I should have something lined up to earn money even if it's not a job with a private business (or corporation).
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions