Is this really true about Asian women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Is this really true about Asian women?

Post by Zionosis »

Well I am a white man who since as long as I can remember just found Asian women to be prettier (I am not starting a debate, this is just my preference).

Now of course I always expected and knew that getting hate from other white people and even sometimes Asian men was likely for this.

You get called "fetishist" "Yellow fever" "shallow".

Since apparently it's evil to have a preference? As if white men who prefer white women isn't a preference! lol

But the worst thing is I read an article online written by an Asian woman herself, she explained how Asian women themselves perceive white men who prefer Asian women as creepy. She explained how if she saw a white man looking at her she knew he had a fetish.

This honestly did make me feel bad to realize that. I mean it's annoying to know that if you find an Asian woman you like, she will see you as some sort of creep and fetishist for liking her. That's sort of off putting to be honest.

What do you guys think? Or maybe that one woman who wrote that article is just a spaz and that's just her opinion?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is this really true about Asian women?

Post by Yohan »

To prefer a certain woman her race, hair color, size, body etc. is more about 'personal taste'.

I consider the worst women to be US-women, regardless their race.

Might be that somebody consider Asian women as better looking compared to other races, I also think so. But there are also many Asian women who are plainly ugly... Some White women can be stunners etc... Internationally white women are considered as most pretty, for example from Scandinavia or Latin America.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Personally, I'd only preferred Asian women when I was actually in Asia.

When I'm stateside, however, they don't have much appeal. I think a lot of it has to do with them, attempting to assimilate as new Americans, even if they're on a student or H1-B visa.

Now that I think about it, many women don't have much appeal in Uncle Sam. I think the USA and attractive women run orthogonal to each other.

makes women look like this ...

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

it's one womans opinion

asian women in asia love white men for the most part
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Guys want slender young p***y first and foremost, and they'll take the path of least resistance to get it. It just so happens that Asian women tend to be thinner, younger looking, and more approachable than white women.

The article does shine light on something I've mentioned before though: Northeast Asian girls are physically repulsed by white men. They find us too hairy. Our skin too rough. Our faces too angular. It's why the vast majority of Asian girls living here are paired up with Asian guys. Sure, occasionally you'll see a wmaf couple. But the guy is always some pretty boy / twink and hardly representative of most white guys.
Last edited by Jeremy on July 11th, 2015, 10:38 am, edited 11 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

nomadphilippines wrote:it's one womans opinion

SOME Asian women love White men. But Asian men also do well in Asia too. In fact, no matter you're race, if you can't get a girlfriend in Asia, somethings wrong with you. LOL.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zionosis wrote:Well I am a white man who since as long as I can remember just found Asian women to be prettier (I am not starting a debate, this is just my preference).

Now of course I always expected and knew that getting hate from other white people and even sometimes Asian men was likely for this.

You get called "fetishist" "Yellow fever" "shallow".

Since apparently it's evil to have a preference? As if white men who prefer white women isn't a preference! lol

But the worst thing is I read an article online written by an Asian woman herself, she explained how Asian women themselves perceive white men who prefer Asian women as creepy. She explained how if she saw a white man looking at her she knew he had a fetish.

This honestly did make me feel bad to realize that. I mean it's annoying to know that if you find an Asian woman you like, she will see you as some sort of creep and fetishist for liking her. That's sort of off putting to be honest.

What do you guys think? Or maybe that one woman who wrote that article is just a spaz and that's just her opinion?
It doesnt matter what other people think, especially if it is about you. Let them think what they want. Do you need their approval? Don't let their negativity hurt your feelings. The rude people in this world already have to live inside their own selves. They are miserable. Forget what they have to say or what they think. Probably most people won't have anything positive or productive to say about much of anything. And despite their complaints that preferring a particular type of woman is racist, it is equally racist to say that you can not have any preference. Because you are white, you aren't allowed to go with an Asian woman? But notice that those same people will do those same things, like Asian men with white women.

The sooner you stop caring about what strangers think, the sooner and easier it will be to get what you want.

As for women finding men who are into them creepy, two things: Any woman who thinks male interest is creepy should become a lesbian. That's a feminist. Men being interested is women in natural.

But what I really want to say is, attraction is not a choice. You are not in control of it, and if Asian women like you, it isnt a choice for them either. Attraction is a magnetic force. It is either there or it isnt, but it can not be changed or manipulated. So do not apologize to anyone. (And if you prefer Asian women, it could be your "tuner" knows that Asian women also like you, but that is less certain. What do you think about that one? )

I also find Asian women can be highly sensitive about race and nationality. Some get offended easily.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Asian women are normally quite attracted to white guys. Now being attracted to them and dating/marrying them is a different story.

This topic has come up with me personally. Both white and Asian women have flat out asked me, "do you date ONLY Asian women." For me, the answer has always been NO! But the operative word for them is "ONLY". If you answer yes, then be prepared to be labeled a creep. If the answer is no, then they know you are an international lover :)
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I think the more pertinent question is: Why are you allowing this one no-name writer to preoccupy your mind with enough negative thoughts so that it forces you to start a HA forum thread about it?

So you have a preference for Asian women? Big F'N deal. So do many men…so do I. Asians and Latinas both. Many women have preferences for tall, muscular men with commanding voices and even more commanding incomes. And we all sit here and complain and whine about it. Does that force any of these women to write forum posts about whether or not we are correct in judging them that way? Didn't think so. So why should you do the same thing? Quit the self doubt talk, and quit feeling ashamed of your preference and just go out and own it.

Also, any Asian woman who is gonna view you as a creep because you like her isn't worth your time. Plenty of other Asian women are completely open to you.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

zboy1 wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:it's one womans opinion

SOME Asian women love White men. But Asian men also do well in Asia too. In fact, no matter you're race, if you can't get a girlfriend in Asia, somethings wrong with you. LOL.
definitely some

all i know is that asian women in asia certainly love me alot more then white women in the western world do :)
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think it's one woman's opinion. If a girl is attracted to you, and you don't do anything creepy, and you how interest in her in a cool way, she probably won't think you are a creep. But if she's not attracted to you and you show interest in her, she may think you are a creep.

In Indonesia, I never had any women that seemed to think I was a creep when I was dating my wife. Interracial relationships were a bit more controversial in Korea. I got some stares when I went out with an Indonesian girl (not my wife) there. I don't remember anyone staring when I went out with a Korean girl there. Girls didn't seem to think white guys who liked Koreans were creeps. Parents might not agree with marriages like that. It depended on the parents.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Zionosis wrote:Well I am a white man who since as long as I can remember just found Asian women to be prettier (I am not starting a debate, this is just my preference).
Everyone has a right to there opinion, I will quote the US Declaration of Independence, "We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable; that all men are created equal & independent, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent & inalienable, among which are the preservation of life, & liberty, & the pursuit of happiness"
Zionosis wrote:Now of course I always expected and knew that getting hate from other white people and even sometimes Asian men was likely for this.
You get called "fetishist" "Yellow fever" "shallow". I have had sort of had this happen to me, It was from a Filipina, she was worried about the Chinese girls who would flirt with me, She was afraid I might prefer Chinese instead. I have seen a sort of "white fever" in Asia, You go down the supermarket and an entire isle had dozens of brands of skin whitening creams. The most popular cosmetic surgery in China is the round eye surgery Chinese girls get, virtually all the Mainland Chinese actress have got it.
Zionosis wrote:Since apparently it's evil to have a preference? As if white men who prefer white women isn't a preference! lol
This sounds like someone who is trying to put you down. I think you have figured this out.

Zionosis wrote:But the worst thing is I read an article online written by an Asian woman herself, she explained how Asian women themselves perceive white men who prefer Asian women as creepy. She explained how if she saw a white man looking at her she knew he had a fetish.
You actually do not know who the writer actually is. Most likely an overweight fugly American woman upset that men will travel to Asia and ignore her. She is very pissed off because Asia women are getting into white American guys wallets. She feels entitled to deny white guys this choice. This is the complaint of a very insecure person. Its theoretically possible an Asian Women could feel this way in unusual circumstance, like she is the only attractive woman among all the white women who are all morbidly obese. Again I have never experienced this.
Zionosis wrote:This honestly did make me feel bad to realize that. I mean it's annoying to know that if you find an Asian woman you like, she will see you as some sort of creep and fetishist for liking her. That's sort of off putting to be honest.
You are right to feel bad, that was the purpose of the guilt manipulation article. But for all you know it was a black tyranny that wrote that hit peace. 99% percent of Asia women do not feel this way. You might have a mentally unstable person who has crazy irrational thoughts but this is true of all races.
Example of Crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjemK803l2M

Zionosis wrote:What do you guys think? Or maybe that one woman who wrote that article is just a spaz and that's just her opinion?

There are tons of great girls out there, don't let some sad sac pull you down. There is a lot of hostility toward normal white guys in American media. This is purely manufactured, don't believe it.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27455#p231451
Tons of Redpill/MIGTOW stuff on YouTube discussing anti male bias in great depth
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25782&start=30#p230176
משה בן יצחק
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Normally I would get upset about these kinds of topics related to race and dating, but living in Asia, I don't care as much as I used to. LOL.

When I'm in Asia, I never really think about "race" or "racism" all that much to be honest. I'm having too much fun here. The one good thing about Asia is that for all the problems in this region, the kind of vindictive and hateful racial talk, racial paranoia and racial competition nonsense you see in Anglo countries--doesn't really matter in this part of the world, in my opinion.

I've talked about this with Baoning and he agrees with me as well; I can be free to be Asian and not worry about racial issues here. I think this applies to some White people as well. Unfortunately, Black people are subject to the same kinds of discrimination as in the United States in Asia.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

I think that's kind of an Americanized Asian opinion. As in, I've noticed this type of opinion from Asians that have spent a long time here in USA (mostly on the internet) but not ones that just got here. With Asians in general in USA, I find it harder to communicate with them, male and female, unless they're FOBs, and then the FOBs tend to be very friendly and like talking. But then you meet Asians that are 2nd gen or spent 90% of their lives here and they tend to just not want anything to do with you at all if you're white, and have a sort of rich successful Asian clique who all drive Lexuses and BMWs around and wear Hollister, like, they'll give you a look of disdain if you're at the Asian market buying things, for example, like "look at this white faggot buying our stuff." But then, say, you meet a college student alone or with just his girlfriend from Mainland China with rougher English, and he'll be super friendly and think it's neat you're buying Chinese dried fruits there.

The only exception to the FOB rule with second gen Asians is ones that grew up poorer, or in poorer areas of town. For example, at one Asian market I don't visit often enough as it's somewhat of a pain to get to and kind of in the hood, the people there are Hmong and super friendly to whites, blacks, etc, me and the owner's son will talk about video games or whatever, and it's all cool, even though I go only a couple times a year. Meanwhile, there's only one cashier at the other bigger, easier to get to Asian market I go to more often that strikes up any conversation with me at all, and it took me like 5+ years and my dad doing work repairing stuff for them to even get that. I guess if you wanted more mass appeal to said BMW driving Hollister wearing successful Asians, it might work to be BMW driving and Hollister wearing yourself, might not.

As far as the "yellow fever" fetish, I mean, to some extent I can see where some Asian girls would be concerned, with the problem on their end not being the Asian girl's so called submissiveness. As to (I'm hoping and guessing anyway) a lot of us here, our sort of fantasy for Asian girls is the kind of happy innocent anime kind of relationship, which is not what I think most Asian girls worry about when told that this fetish exists (except for some rarer hyperfeminist ones here in USA.) The problem is there are a few guys with a "yellow fever" fantasy that have it more as an imperial sort of fantasy, of dominating weak Asian women roughly sexually. And this is likely what more Asian women worry about with regards to it, and more the sort of worry an Asian woman abroad MIGHT have (but probably won't) and that Asian guys in their countries dislike about foreigners, not them coming for a wife who knows how to cook. As a matter of fact, a Vietnamese guy I got talking to here thought it was hilarious when I told him American women don't cook anymore because of feminism.

I got no idea about Asia from anything first hand, I talked to a guy who spent a lot of time in Taiwan as a white dude over the years and he told me some stuff, but never mentioned any girls being scared of "yellow fever" guys and rather said more the opposite. And there's a very popular youtube channel I watch with a white American girl (who seems very nice and kind) who lives in Japan with her Japanese boyfriend and she actually defended guys who wish to come over with the "yellow fever" fetish saying that in Japan there's "gaijin hunters" that specifically look for foreigners as well, so they can all get together and have a wonderful time.

Hope that's helpful in some way. tl;dr, it's mostly on the internet.