If you can't leave America - what state has the best women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster

If you can't leave America - what state has the best women?

Post by The Un-American »

I find the Pacific Northwest is absolutely horrible for dating. The people are just assholes in general, and the women are very snotty and misandrist, and not very attractive for the most part.

Is the Midwest and South, or even California, somewhat better? I do notice that whenever a nice girl talks to me, I usually find out they are not originally from the Pacific Northwest. I wonder if the more conservative culture means that feminism and misandry has not influenced the culture as much.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Post by GoingAwol »

The Un-American wrote:I find the Pacific Northwest is absolutely horrible for dating. The people are just assholes in general, and the women are very snotty and misandrist, and not very attractive for the most part.

Is the Midwest and South, or even California, somewhat better? I do notice that whenever a nice girl talks to me, I usually find out they are not originally from the Pacific Northwest. I wonder if the more conservative culture means that feminism and misandry has not influenced the culture as much.
I live in Tennessee, one of the most conservative states in America, and the women suck here. I don't see them being any better anywhere else in the U.S. Sorry...
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Any place where illegals can jump the fence.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I don't think, it has anything to do with the location.
Plenty of women in USA are nothing - really 'nothing'. A time-waste. A waste of money... Especially in the large cities.

Better women might be found more likely from smaller cities or rural areas, who are still living within a family not broken yet, with moderate income but not into benefits, a place where also women and girls are accustomed to work something productive and not only living as day-dreamers thinking how to get a lucrative marriage/divorce, are into daily hookup sex or with multiple boyfriends.

The problem is that such good women are taken early and usually stay with their husband, it is very difficult to find a nice girl in Western orientated countries, it's not only about USA. It's about the same in Canada, Western and Northern Europe, Australia....I also heard similar bad things about women in South Africa...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Think I'd go for Texas, though it's been 30 years since I lived there. Wide selection. Still a dance hall culture -- maybe the only remaining state -- which is a pretty easy way to meet them.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Get over it. The more attractive ones are super picky, want a younger man and their vision of a Greek God with a big tallyacker. It is nearly impossible to measure up to their dream. And so many chicks sleeping around quietly. Why would you bother when the finest ladies in the world are outside the USA? Any woman worthy over 30 yo that is single has already been married and divorced and probably has kids. That is a lot of baggage and does not make you #1 in their life...think about it.

Better to date oversees and bring her back if you can't leave.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pennsylvania has some Amish women.

I saw a show on YouTube about some Amish teens that went to Great Britain for an Amish tradition of letting the teens go out on a trip into the non-Amish world before deciding to get baptized. Not all Amish do this. One girl was ethnically Amish, but her parents had started going to an evangelical church made up of Amish and the family lived an Amish life style. I don't think the video is still up on YouTube, but I was really impressed with that girls values. She explained some English rocker teens why there must be a God and talked with a girl from a rich English family that owned some kind of manor or castle about how it is important for a wife to submit to her husband, and the English girl admitted that that sounded good to her, that she wanted the man to lead.

I was trying to think if I had any single young relatives her age, just thinking it would be good to have her in the family. A girl like that would probably make a good wife. She'd have a good philosophy for marriage, would have been trained to be a hard worker, and she could churn her own butter, make her own candles and all that kind of stuff if all the power shuts off.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Yohan wrote:The problem is that such good women are taken early and usually stay with their husband, it is very difficult to find a nice girl in Western orientated countries, it's not only about USA. It's about the same in Canada, Western and Northern Europe, Australia
Yep, in America, all the good ones are taken.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

gsjackson wrote:Think I'd go for Texas, though it's been 30 years since I lived there. Wide selection. Still a dance hall culture -- maybe the only remaining state -- which is a pretty easy way to meet them.
In Dallas and Austin, the girls are going to be immensely stuck up since they're California girl wannabes. But in Houston, you'll find a lot of approachable Latinas fresh off the boat from Mexico. San Antonio Latinas are Americanized in the northeast part of the city. Other than Houston, you're best bet to finding quality women in Texas is to head for the areas west of I-35 or head for the border towns such as El Paso or Laredo, which feel like chunks of Mexico. As far as El Paso, you want to look for women who came off the boat fresh from Ciudad Juarez; the ones who were raised in El Paso sometimes tend to be jaded and stuck up, especially the ones from the west side.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

The answer is Texas around the border and Houston. Miami is too flashy. But you've gotta spend the time down there.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:Aside from devout religious communities like the Salt Lake City Mormons and Amish, and perhaps border states with immigrants who don't speak English, you probably won't find anything else good.
I'm from New Mexico, and from Albuquerque northward it's absolutely horrible for meeting women. Look at what I went through when I went to college at UNM. And things only got worse when I had to move back to Los Alamos, which feels like a chunk of California. Los Alamos was even more socially isolating and cliquish, and people were just as plastic as on the West Coast. My dad started to hover over me, which felt really intoxicating; at times it seemed like he was controlling my life. And my feminazi cunt sister really brought me down several times. She is still bossy and always asks people to do her favors because she thinks she's miss universe. The worst thing she did was shaming me for going to Mexico and told me I'll be happier in America. Boy, do I want NOTHING to do with that skank.

But my life did turn around drastically when I set foot into Ciudad Juarez since I discovered that I CAN have a better life outside of America. Right now, I'm dating a Mexican girl from Veracruz who is working in a maquiladora; she's not using me like that single mother did. In addition, I lost a lot of weight this year.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

You know, as much as I disliked it when I lived there, I wold honestly have to say NYC is probably the best place in the US, but that is not saying much. The only real benefit to it is, being a HUGE city, it has quite a wide selection. If things don't work out with one girl, you can easily move on to the next without really having to deal with or even see the old girl again. There are lots of foreign visitors here too, so you can meet some nice foreign women without having to leave the US. There are also more single women than singe men (in Manhattan, not the outer boroughs) which completely bucks the trend of most American cities that tend to be straight up sausage fests. Particularly in Manhattan (and surprisingly Queens to a lesser extent), there are some very nice looking women physically, but the b*!ch shields are comparable to the defense systems on the Death Star, so you will have to bring your A game and not slip up once even for a nanosecond if you're even going to get as much as her Facebook add.

I've also lived in FL, VT, and MI. These places suck horribly. Florida (Orlando) has some nice personalities, but they tend to be overweight to obese, so unless that's your thing, don't head there. I've never been to Miami though, and I've heard that's better. In Orlando, you may find one attractive girl for every 10,000 unattractive ones. Michigan as an entire state is by far the most depressing place I have ever been to on this Earth, and the people look like overweight, depressed, directionless zombies just going through the motions of life. VT is boring as hell, filled with old retirees and small towns filled with people with the typical small town attitude. They don't take kindly to outsiders coming in. It also sucks if you don't enjoy skiing and having to stay inside during the long winters. So basically, yeah, NYC is your best bet for the US. You may also want to try Miami, San Diego, Austin and Boston. Avoid DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and anywhere in Ohio like the plague. I've never been to these places, but what I hear from others is pretty consistent.

Having said this, going abroad (to certain countries and cities) still beats all of these domestic options by light years.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
The Un-American
Freshman Poster

Post by The Un-American »

What if I still prefer white chicks looks-wise? I'm just not that into most Mexican women, it's not that I'm racist or anti-immigrant, I just find they are not particularly attractive and age quickly and badly. There are better Latin American women than Mexicans.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

The Un-American wrote:What if I still prefer white chicks looks-wise? I'm just not that into most Mexican women, it's not that I'm racist or anti-immigrant, I just find they are not particularly attractive and age quickly and badly. There are better Latin American women than Mexicans.
Chilangas