Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


If you can't leave America - what state has the best women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby jamesbond » July 19th, 2015, 4:48 am

Lorenzo wrote:Why would you bother when the finest ladies in the world are outside the USA? Any woman worthy over 30 yo that is single has already been married and divorced and probably has kids. That is a lot of baggage and does not make you #1 in their life...think about it.

Better to date oversees and bring her back if you can't leave.


I live in the Chicago suburbs and when I say there are NO single women here, I mean there are NO single women here! Now, there are some divorced women over age 30 who have kids but I wouldn't get involved with these women unless they were literally the last women on the face of the earth! :lol:

The Midwest as a whole sucks when it comes to meeting women. In the small towns the women get married right out of high school or college. In the big cities in the Midwest, the good looking women have boyfriends and are never available.

There really is no "good place" to meet quality single women in the United States. Your best option is to go overseas and meet women that way.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8037
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby travelsouth » July 19th, 2015, 4:50 am

jamesbond wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:Why would you bother when the finest ladies in the world are outside the USA? Any woman worthy over 30 yo that is single has already been married and divorced and probably has kids. That is a lot of baggage and does not make you #1 in their life...think about it.

Better to date oversees and bring her back if you can't leave.


I live in the Chicago suburbs and when I say there are NO single women here, I mean there are NO single women here! Now, there are some divorced women over age 30 who have kids but I wouldn't get involved with these women unless they were literally the last women on the face of the earth! :lol:

The Midwest as a whole sucks when it comes to meeting women. In the small towns the women get married right out of high school or college. In the big cities in the Midwest, the good looking women have boyfriends and are never available.

There really is no "good place" to meet quality single women in the United States. Your best option is to go overseas and meet women that way.


You are right about small town Midwest. You are wrong about Chicago. There are plenty of available women out and about (especially socially on a Friday or Saturday Night). Granted their personalities might be off putting, BUT they are out there.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby jamesbond » July 19th, 2015, 4:58 am

travelsouth wrote:You are right about small town Midwest. You are wrong about Chicago. There are plenty of available women out and about (especially socially on a Friday or Saturday Night). Granted their personalities might be off putting, BUT they are out there.


I was talking about the suburbs and not the city of Chicago. The problem with living in Chicago is that it has the highest murder rate in the country and it has the highest sales tax of any city in America.

Also, the cost of an apartment in Chicago is outrageous, about $ 1,300 for a one bedroom! The job market in Chicago is horrible as well. This is why I live and work in the suburbs where unfortunately there are NO single women! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8037
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby MrMan » July 19th, 2015, 11:27 am

The Un-American wrote:What if I still prefer white chicks looks-wise? I'm just not that into most Mexican women, it's not that I'm racist or anti-immigrant, I just find they are not particularly attractive and age quickly and badly. There are better Latin American women than Mexicans.


Someone explained to me that the Mexicans who sneak into the US are typically of Indian heritage, poor folks who live in villages. Down in Mexico city, there are Castillian-Spanish looking people. Some parts of Latin America have people of Indian heritage, others of European, some blacks. Argentina and Chile have a lot of Spanish, Italian, and even German descendants there. There are Mediterranean looking Latinos, and Mexicans, and fair haired, light skinned ones, too, just not as common. If you like dark haired white women but not European culture, you could look at Turkey or central Asia.
MrMan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby Bane » July 19th, 2015, 12:51 pm

OP, if you still prefer the "white look" and are looking for Latin women, Argentine women should have what you're looking for. Don't know about their personalities, though.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: August 1st, 2011, 1:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby Ghost » July 19th, 2015, 1:08 pm

Bane wrote:OP, if you still prefer the "white look" and are looking for Latin women, Argentine women should have what you're looking for. Don't know about their personalities, though.


Argentina is a feminist country with the attendant misandrist laws. And MGTOW is growing there as well, which gives a big clue as to what the women are like.

I think if I was stuck in the U.S., I would just start walking to Mexico eventually, though I guess I could try driving or biking there as well. There's no way I could just stay stuck without trying something. That'd make one hell of a happier abroad story.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby travelsouth » July 19th, 2015, 2:23 pm

jamesbond wrote:
travelsouth wrote:You are right about small town Midwest. You are wrong about Chicago. There are plenty of available women out and about (especially socially on a Friday or Saturday Night). Granted their personalities might be off putting, BUT they are out there.


I was talking about the suburbs and not the city of Chicago. The problem with living in Chicago is that it has the highest murder rate in the country and it has the highest sales tax of any city in America.

Also, the cost of an apartment in Chicago is outrageous, about $ 1,300 for a one bedroom! The job market in Chicago is horrible as well. This is why I live and work in the suburbs where unfortunately there are NO single women! :shock:


Ok now we are grasping at straws here. As a resident of the greater metro you can go out and meet women if you so desire.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » July 19th, 2015, 2:38 pm

This question is akin to, "Which prison has the best food?"
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby Moretorque » July 19th, 2015, 4:44 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This question is akin to, "Which prison has the best food?"


America has become that bad over the last 50 years ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby S_Parc » July 20th, 2015, 1:03 am

Unfortunately, the best part(s) of America are generally the places where one had either grown up in or had gone to a residential college in.

Here's why ... ppl do not make friends easily anymore. And thus, one's hometown/metro area tends to be the place for one to network and meet others, even if it's platonic and more designed to help in the job search or career advancement process. I'd especially found this to be the case for New England and lots of upstate New York.

Also, certain collegiate regions, like let's say Ann Arbor Michigan or Austin Texas, tend to have denizens who keep the student thing going on indefinitely, never really becoming like regular adults who don't hang out and do things.

Other than that, all bets are off.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby Moretorque » July 20th, 2015, 1:27 am

College today is a joke.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby The Un-American » July 20th, 2015, 2:44 am

S_Parc wrote:Unfortunately, the best part(s) of America are generally the places where one had either grown up in or had gone to a residential college in.

Here's why ... ppl do not make friends easily anymore. And thus, one's hometown/metro area tends to be the place for one to network and meet others, even if it's platonic and more designed to help in the job search or career advancement process. I'd especially found this to be the case for New England and lots of upstate New York.

Also, certain collegiate regions, like let's say Ann Arbor Michigan or Austin Texas, tend to have denizens who keep the student thing going on indefinitely, never really becoming like regular adults who don't hang out and do things.

Other than that, all bets are off.


So basically, I should just 1) Stay in Oregon, and hope I can find a babe by networking 2) Eastern Europe/Turkey or bust 3) Learn to like brown suga :D
The Un-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: June 20th, 2015, 9:46 am

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby S_Parc » July 20th, 2015, 3:39 am

The Un-American wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Unfortunately, the best part(s) of America are generally the places where one had either grown up in or had gone to a residential college in.

Here's why ... ppl do not make friends easily anymore. And thus, one's hometown/metro area tends to be the place for one to network and meet others, even if it's platonic and more designed to help in the job search or career advancement process. I'd especially found this to be the case for New England and lots of upstate New York.

Also, certain collegiate regions, like let's say Ann Arbor Michigan or Austin Texas, tend to have denizens who keep the student thing going on indefinitely, never really becoming like regular adults who don't hang out and do things.

Other than that, all bets are off.


So basically, I should just 1) Stay in Oregon, and hope I can find a babe by networking 2) Eastern Europe/Turkey or bust 3) Learn to like brown suga :D


Well, the 1) option, despite its complete improbability, had in fact, happened to me, as I'm settling down with a former classmate, who was born a lesbian and is a New Englander like me.

As for everyone else, make 2) the primary goal post, as 1) and 3) are highly unlikely for any long term success.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby Mr.Darcy » July 20th, 2015, 4:54 am

If you are white, average looking, and have a white collar job than you should come to the southeast.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 4:21 pm

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby jamesbond » July 20th, 2015, 9:11 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:If you are white, average looking, and have a white collar job than you should come to the southeast.


How is Atlanta when it comes to dating? Or Miami or Charlotte? I would be curious to know. I heard that single women SUPPOSEDLY outnumber single men in Atlanta.

At least the winters there are short and mild, in Chicago it's like living at the North Pole from the middle of November to the middle of April. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8037
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cornfed and 2 guests