Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

If you can't leave America - what state has the best women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby Yohan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:10 am

Bao3niang wrote:..... From the age of 5 to 11, I dreamed of marrying a white woman. From the age of 12 to 16 I started considering Asian women but didn't rule out WW (the first W can stand for both white and Western) completely. By the age of 17 I was pretty much set on Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipinas etc.

In your list black skinned women are still missing, give them a chance! After white and yellow, the next choice is black.
Not only African women, but also some Latin American women, Indian women, Bangladeshi etc. can be dark skinned naturally.
About Africa I saw some really nice looking women from Madagascar. Not really Africans, not really Asians...
Last edited by Yohan on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Postby Yohan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:16 am

Bao3niang wrote:Europe isn't any better. Western, northern and central Europe are feminist shitholes. Eastern European women seem to me not much more than sluts.

I am from Central Europe and that's true, not much better by the quality of women compared to USA but still a little better life as the society is not based on the English speaking media and the entire system of those countries is much more socially orientated if you find yourself in problems related to health care, accident, retirement, jobless etc. It is also much easier to bring a foreign woman from anywhere into Central Europe.
Alimony, child support etc. are better regulated and so on. Central Europe is not a prison society like USA. It's more tolerant, friendlier in general.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions