Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

What's the best option for a HA that likes white chicks?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Un-American
Freshman Poster

What's the best option for a HA that likes white chicks?

Post by The Un-American » July 19th, 2015, 2:57 am

I've heard lots of good things about Russians and Slavs. I'm not racist and I'm open to dating most races, but I just can't see myself with a Mexican or Thai woman. I'm really biased towards redheads and brunette white chicks, but the ones in the US are all really uptight and mostly just wanna date a rich guy or a wannabe thug.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's the best option for a HA that likes white chicks?

Post by Ghost » July 19th, 2015, 6:25 am

If you're open to dating in feminist countries (Western Europe, Argentina, etc.) then there might be some options for you. But be aware of the danger of their misandrist laws. MGTOW is growing in Argentina, so when you see something like that you get an instant clue about male/female relations in a country.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » July 20th, 2015, 11:08 pm

Cuba is the Best!

Tons of White chicks:
"An autosomal study from 2014 has found out the genetic ancestry in Cuba to be 72% European, 20% African and 8% native American"

The average state salary in Cuba in 2013 is 471 pesos($20 United States Dollars) a month.

That means that even the average f***ing loser at HA will be rich compared to the average Cuban.

Except for Cornfed because he is still be too poor for a Cuban girl.

Thanks and Enjoy :)

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao » July 21st, 2015, 10:24 pm

Some of the Chinese girls I saw in Berlin and now London are whiter than white girls.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.

Return to “General Discussions”