Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


White girl or death...wtf?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby Jonny Law » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:36 am

drronnie wrote:I personally never understand some of the perpetual bachelors who are so into white girls eventhough the girls treat them like shit and would not even consider moving abroad and they even go as far as name calling white men who date Asian or Black girls.


Whats the f***ing problem? If white girls turn you on do what makes you happy.

I like Asian girls very very very much. So I do what makes me happy.

-My Advice-
Russian and Ukraine women are f***ing worthless. They have an even higher divorce rate than American bitches. I suggest having them for a good time only.

Cuba is opening up to Americans. The average salary in Cuba is $20 a month. So even the average HA forum reader maybe able to compete there. Cuba also has a majority White population. The divorce rate there is about the same as in America.

Columbia has one of the lowest divorce rates in the the world. The women there also love white guys so the average HA forum reader may have a chance there. And a White population of about 18 million.
http://www.mycolombianwife.com/colombia-one-lowest-divorce-rates-world/
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby travelsouth » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
drronnie wrote:I personally never understand some of the perpetual bachelors who are so into white girls eventhough the girls treat them like shit and would not even consider moving abroad and they even go as far as name calling white men who date Asian or Black girls.


Whats the f***ing problem? If white girls turn you on do what makes you happy.

I like Asian girls very very very much. So I do what makes me happy.

-My Advice-
Russian and Ukraine women are f***ing worthless. They have an even higher divorce rate than American bitches. I suggest having them for a good time only.

Cuba is opening up to Americans. The average salary in Cuba is $20 a month. So even the average HA forum reader maybe able to compete there. Cuba also has a majority White population. The divorce rate there is about the same as in America.

Columbia has one of the lowest divorce rates in the the world. The women there also love white guys so the average HA forum reader may have a chance there. And a White population of about 18 million.
http://www.mycolombianwife.com/colombia-one-lowest-divorce-rates-world/



You always know who has actually been to Colombia based on how they spell it.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby drronnie » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:08 am

Jonny Law wrote:
drronnie wrote:I personally never understand some of the perpetual bachelors who are so into white girls eventhough the girls treat them like shit and would not even consider moving abroad and they even go as far as name calling white men who date Asian or Black girls.


Whats the f***ing problem? If white girls turn you on do what makes you happy.

I like Asian girls very very very much. So I do what makes me happy.

-My Advice-
Russian and Ukraine women are f***ing worthless. They have an even higher divorce rate than American bitches. I suggest having them for a good time only.

Cuba is opening up to Americans. The average salary in Cuba is $20 a month. So even the average HA forum reader maybe able to compete there. Cuba also has a majority White population. The divorce rate there is about the same as in America.

Columbia has one of the lowest divorce rates in the the world. The women there also love white guys so the average HA forum reader may have a chance there. And a White population of about 18 million.
http://www.mycolombianwife.com/colombia-one-lowest-divorce-rates-world/
.

I would also date white women if they were not so stuck up and anti male but my preference is clearly Eurasian or Asian. My question however issues why many incels would rather wait for a Western white women when then could have a more pleasant dating experience when going abroad.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby Yohan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:15 am

drronnie wrote:I would also date white women if they were not so stuck up and anti male but my preference is clearly Eurasian or Asian. My question however issues why many incels would rather wait for a Western white women when then could have a more pleasant dating experience when going abroad.


I think this is merely because there are few Asian women living in Northern America, Europe and Australia, ordinary white men from the feminist region cannot compare. Further there is a lot of bad anti-male propaganda about Asian women being whores or doormats for losers etc. Ordinary Western men are often grossly misinformed and misguided.

About USA it has clearly racist issues too. Not only against Asians in Asia, but also against any race even if they are US-citizens and living in the USA. It's not only about Asians from poor countries, even Asians coming in from financially strong places like Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore are reporting some experience of mistrust/discrimination within USA.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:13 am

drronnie wrote:You are right because the rampant hate for women as seen oon Sluthate does not lead to anything good and even if more people like Sodini or Elliott would have at least made the step of going abroad then the tragedies may have been averted but both would rather go for Western women.


So why are you on that site in the first place?

drronnie wrote:I guess most of the Sluthate users would have been positively surprised if they meet women who are not like Western women. However if somebody has aaspergers then he would still have a hard time even with Asian women


These people would be hopeless anywhere because their attitude is one of toxic mistrust. They are unable to see women as anything other then commodities, but overall they are "the enemy" to them. An enemy that happens to have a p***y they desperately want to f**k, but can't because they never take the initiative or are hopelessly ineffective in doing so.

Even if one has a social developmental disorder such as Aspergers or another form of autism, it is still possibly to form meaningful relationships with women. An Asian woman, especially South-East Asian from Japan or Korea, may be a lot more open to someone who is shy, introverted and has a humble attitude. Depending on a woman's culture, a shy but kind man would do better then a loud-mouthed, touchy-feely American braggart. Individual preferences notwithstanding.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby drronnie » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:17 pm

Maybe after countless rejections I am getting a little frustrated and need a place to vent
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:01 pm

drronnie wrote:Maybe after countless rejections I am getting a little frustrated and need a place to vent


Won't help you. You don't need a confession booth, the internet is not a substitute for psychiatry, and treating it as such will only do the opposite of what you're trying to accomplish. Going to a place as toxic as SlutHate is very, very ill-adviced.

Sanity and a healthy mind in a healthy body... or death.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby chibolo » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:21 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:Maybe after countless rejections I am getting a little frustrated and need a place to vent


Won't help you. You don't need a confession booth, the internet is not a substitute for psychiatry, and treating it as such will only do the opposite of what you're trying to accomplish. Going to a place as toxic as SlutHate is very, very ill-adviced.

Sanity and a healthy mind in a healthy body... or death.


I agree with this. Sluthate/Puahate is a toxic site that will only make you feel more bitter and negative. Most people there just dwell on things they can't change (completely pointless), bully and insult other posters, post disturbing images of rape and other violence towards women, etc. It is a disgusting and toxic site, although I must admit that it can be funny sometimes.
chibolo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby Yohan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:21 pm

I never heard about this strange forum called 'sluthate' before.

All what I can say is that 'hate' is never a good solution, as 'hate' will destroy yourself. 'Hate' is not productive and it makes everything worse. Simply said, 'hate' is a no-win position. If you fail to socialize with women in your area, you have the choice either to stay alone or to look around somewhere else.

If people next to you are rejecting you, try a restart with entire new people preferably far away - people who speak a different language, prefer different food, have a different life-style...

It is true that a huge number of women nowadays, especially those in Western countries, are truly garbage - this is however no excuse for making your own life as a man hateful and difficult for yourself. - I was in a similar position long time ago and had only bad experiences with women (including mother, half sisters, female teachers, female students next to me, females in church, female co-workers etc.) up to the age of 25.

I have only bad remembrance from about 4 y/o up to 25 y/o with Western women of any kind while still living in Europe. It is not always easy to reject a feeling of 'hate', but I could do it.

My life is now peaceful with zero troubles since many years in Asia.

All what I can say, in such a situation the first step is to move away. New start with new people around you in a new country...
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby Jonny Law » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:52 pm

"I would also date white women if they were not so stuck up and anti male but my preference is clearly Eurasian or Asian. My question however issues why many incels would rather wait for a Western white women when then could have a more pleasant dating experience when going abroad."

Incels- Involuntary Celibate. They are not like us. If these men would visit Thailand they would have options.

These Incels do not matter. Most are too stupid, poor and weak to go on an airplane.

It is not all bad for the Incels they do not have to worry about child support. They are free to live the way they want to.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby chanta76 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:25 am

wow....sluthate.com


Just took a look at the site...talk about angry guys..it's there. Kind of wondering if we are going to get more Elliot Rogers in the future.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby Jeremy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:33 am

Don't confuse Puahate with Sluthate.

Puahate was easily the most entertaining forum I've ever encountered, at least during its golden age (roughly early 2011 to early 2013). The best way I can describe it is a conglomeration of unpleasant truths couched in side-splitting word play. There were at least 8 regular posters whose musings rivaled those of any world class philosopher or comedian.

Sluthate reads like an offshoot of the Misc.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby drronnie » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Yohan wrote:I never heard about this strange forum called 'sluthate' before.

All what I can say is that 'hate' is never a good solution, as 'hate' will destroy yourself. 'Hate' is not productive and it makes everything worse. Simply said, 'hate' is a no-win position. If you fail to socialize with women in your area, you have the choice either to stay alone or to look around somewhere else.

If people next to you are rejecting you, try a restart with entire new people preferably far away - people who speak a different language, prefer different food, have a different life-style...

It is true that a huge number of women nowadays, especially those in Western countries, are truly garbage - this is however no excuse for making your own life as a man hateful and difficult for yourself. - I was in a similar position long time ago and had only bad experiences with women (including mother, half sisters, female teachers, female students next to me, females in church, female co-workers etc.) up to the age of 25.

I have only bad remembrance from about 4 y/o up to 25 y/o with Western women of any kind while still living in Europe. It is not always easy to reject a feeling of 'hate', but I could do it.

My life is now peaceful with zero troubles since many years in Asia.

All what I can say, in such a situation the first step is to move away. New start with new people around you in a new country...



and women usuaually have a sixth sense to men who are "off" even if you try to hide it. So even if the sluthaters pretend to be friendly the women will still sense the disdain they have for women. Probably the Thai women who I talk to sense this too
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby chanta76 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:51 pm

puahate is now gone because of the Elliot issue.

Now we got sluthate.com ..wondering if there is any female version of these type of web-sites.
You got roosh which focus on pua but also traveling overseas but there is this cult like mentality with Roosh.
Happierabroad as we all know already.
Now sluthate.com-- which is anti-pua but they don't advocate traveling abroad . With them it's all about LOOKS and to some extent race. They don't offer any real solution but complain about the fact that if your not good looking your screwed.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:50 am

Sigh....

Some interesting quotes in this thread -

"Russian and Ukrainian women are F'ing worthless" - Really?

What the hell is Slut Hate anyway? I don't and won't Google it. The last thing I wanna read is a bunch of whinny White males have to say about their difficulties dating.

As a Black Man I like White women more than my own women for various reasons.

1) Growing up middle class, I wasn't around Black People regularly unless you count my cousins who at one point all lived around me; so we were all exposed to mostly idealistic middle class, liberal America; San Jose, CA circa 1975-1980. IE it wasn't unusual at all to be the only Black face in class. It wasn't unusual for your best friend to be White or you baby sitter, teachers, coaches, etc.

Personally I think I am better for it. I take what I want and leave behind the crap I don't like from both cultures. In other words, I don't have the nostalgia that lots of Black people have for their lives in low income environments. I never knew this side of America personally until much later in life.

2) Everywhere you look White women are put up as the standard of beauty. Only RECENTLY has that started to change as our demographics change. But as a young boy who occasionally got read his father's Playboy Magazines, I never wondered why my father didn't have Players instead of Playboy. I didn't even know Player existed until again much later in life. Of course there were attractive Black women out there in everyday life and in public life (Jane Kennedy was at her peak during this time).

Beyond a few select Black women, most BW I don't find attractive at all. A subject that is almost never broached among Black Men or Black people is the fact (scientific) that Black women carry more testosterone than other women do. As Tommy Sotomayor likes to joke, some of these women look like that Nicca you know. You know he's right, look at BW you would consider average looking and look at the ones you considered ugly. What's the one thing they have in common?

They don't look particularly feminine do they?

If I am suppose to say square jaw lines and blunt noses are suppose to be attractive then you have a screw loose. The most feminine women in appearance according to many studies is Asian women. This has much to do with how they are portrayed in history and in the media as much as for their looks.

However I find Asian women tend to have a very boyish figure; there's more to that subject that I will cover another time.

On my personal hierarchy, it's White women, Latinas, Asians, Black women.

When you add in the other factors beyond looks, again Black women LOSE and lose big. No other culture have memes like "I don't need no man" and "my baby daddy ain't sh*t". This is Black women shifting their plight onto Black men IE their poor decision making, coupled to the fact that society doesn't find the majority of them attractive. This creates distortions in the dating/mating market, you would be foolish to think otherwise.

These distortions create sh*t like -

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYBx6282okI[/youtube]

and like this -

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62r9yhJnew[/youtube]

So your not exposed to HQ Black women what is a man suppose to do? MAKE LEMONADE! There not one official law or even social expectation that Black men should only marry Black women.

The ONLY TWO groups that have a problem with Black men dating/marrying/procreating with non-Black women are -

WHITE MEN AND BLACK WOMEN

Funny how that works...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest