Edward Bernays-The man who invented Bacon&Eggs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Edward Bernays-The man who invented Bacon&Eggs

Post by Banano »

Edward Bernays' 'Propaganda' Deconstructed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or4eVXSMzH4

Who is Edward Bernays?

Edward Bernays, born in Vienna in 1891 and famously the nephew of Sigmund Freud, was perhaps the pioneer in the field of Public Relations, and highly influential in providing the framework for modern advertising. His work aimed to convince people to want things that they didn’t need, and in the process, link their unconscious desires to the consumption of mass produced goods. This in turn, it was theorized, could be used to control the masses, as by keeping them distracted on frivolous happenings and relatively unimportant wants, they wouldn’t interfere with the activities of what he called ‘the important few’.

You can download his book for free unless you prefer paying for it on Amazon

Its a must read book for every serious HA-er and monger
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Edward Bernays-The man who invented Bacon&Eggs

Post by Adama »

They aren't entirely wrong when they say humans are a blank slate at birth.

As I have reminded everyone everywhere, all they have to do is put a particular activity they want to popularize on TV, and within a generation, there will be a large number of people who think, act and feel exactly as they were told to. Add in some MDs and other so called professionals who they pay to give their stamp of approval on this new lifestyle. It is incredibly easy. All you need is money and control of the media.

Edward Bernays was a Jew and the nephew of the psycho Sigmund Freud. The NSDAP, commonly known as Zeh Nazis, got their doctrine on political advertising straight from American Jews.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Adama wrote:
Edward Bernays was a Jew and the nephew of the psycho Sigmund Freud. The NSDAP, commonly known as Zeh Nazis, got their doctrine on political advertising straight from American Jews.
That's pretty much true. Bernays and Walter Lippmann, among others, were on the Creel Committee, which was the U.S. propaganda arm during World War One. Dr. Goebbels and the Nazis went to school on their methods. Lippmann later wrote a book about elites "engineering the consent" of the governed through manipulation and without providing them any real information, and I think it's safe to say that how to do this is something that has loomed large in the thinking of Jewish elites for decades now in the era of mass communication.

The normalization of homosexuality over the last 30 years has been an extraordinarily successful top-down propaganda effort imposed by elites that, I'm sure, Bernays would have been proud to claim.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:
Adama wrote:
That's pretty much true. Bernays and Walter Lippmann, among others, were on the Creel Committee, which was the U.S. propaganda arm during World War One. Dr. Goebbels and the Nazis went to school on their methods. Lippmann later wrote a book about elites "engineering the consent" of the governed through manipulation and without providing them any real information, and I think it's safe to say that how to do this is something that has loomed large in the thinking of Jewish elites for decades now in the era of mass communication.

The normalization of homosexuality over the last 30 years has been an extraordinarily successful top-down propaganda effort imposed by elites that, I'm sure, Bernays would have been proud to claim.

Exactly.

It never occurs to anyone that many supposedly heterosexual women have experimented with lesbianism. Probably more in our culture and at this time than at any other time in modern history.

Female homosexuality is supposed to be just as repulsive to heterosexual women as male homosexuality is to heterosexual men. Through the power of the media, they have changed that, and most women (and men) view female homosexuality in terms of lipstick lesbians and bisexual skanks to be more or less natural. How powerful a weapon is that?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Wait, what's the book title?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Never mind- it's "Propaganda" by Edward Bernays, right? I guess it's to make kind of a caption for the situation- like when people say "if you looked up (whatever) in the dictionary, you'd see (whoever's) face." The idea that if you were to put a picture next to a word in the dictionary.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Ever notice how arrogant this guy (Edward Bernays) seems to be? And also, always some kind of reason behind something- as if anything's fine as long as it's with a goal, purportedly, in mind. I think he might be looking for "peace," maybe as in the "rest in" variety or maybe the living version of it. It smacks of the idea of "the bird is flown the fish is swum." I guess that the person does not live, they are lived. That idea of "does not live" is what I was referencing before with "peace."

It's like a pack of demons trying to hi-jack people's lives.