Have any here been with Filipino or similar women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: Have any here been with Filipino or similar women?

Post by Lorenzo »

nomadphilippines wrote:it's really not that retarded of a comment, and this thread was about how horny the girls were not if they were marriage material

filipinas are far and away the horniest girls i have been with and its not close
Yes to follow the misbehaviors of young military guys while in port as the Definition of quality seekers is completely retarded, and you know it. The thread was not about who is most horny.

But since you brought up the topic, just look at the same filipinas when they are in their 40s. Most are fat or overweight and the horniness is long gone. Meanwhile, the more slender China women, Korean and Japanese ladies can be absolute tigers in their 40s, and remain very sexy and slim. I met several Chinese ladies age 39 and 42 and they were monsters in the bedroom. They also had Masters degrees and were super caring and gentle and submissiive.

Easy and frequent sex is not necessarily the foundation for long lasting love. true intimacy is the key.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

asking for money for their 'problem' is kind of common here hehehe
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I think they all believe in money.
משה בן יצחק
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Lorenzo wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:it's really not that retarded of a comment, and this thread was about how horny the girls were not if they were marriage material

filipinas are far and away the horniest girls i have been with and its not close
Yes to follow the misbehaviors of young military guys while in port as the Definition of quality seekers is completely retarded, and you know it. The thread was not about who is most horny.

But since you brought up the topic, just look at the same filipinas when they are in their 40s. Most are fat or overweight and the horniness is long gone. Meanwhile, the more slender China women, Korean and Japanese ladies can be absolute tigers in their 40s, and remain very sexy and slim. I met several Chinese ladies age 39 and 42 and they were monsters in the bedroom. They also had Masters degrees and were super caring and gentle and submissiive.

Easy and frequent sex is not necessarily the foundation for long lasting love. true intimacy is the key.
-NEWSFLASH-
Old men are the Americans who marry chicks from the Philippines. Usually the man is twice or more the age of the girl from the Philippines. If you would get off your ass and get to the Philippines you would understand.

Chinese bitches do age well. Along with Japanese and Korean whom also do not have children. Chicks from the Philippines have on average twice as many kids or more.

Older American men choose young chicks from the Philippines. This is because older men have more wisdom.

WARNING: BE PREPARED FOR LOTS OF SEX WITH PINAYS!!!
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I same-day-laid a hot 27 year old Filipino fob a few years ago. The sex was INCREDIBLE. She moaned/screamed like a $500 whore and rode my jock like a banshee. The experience really verified something I already knew - my involuntary celibacy was never a result of any shortcomings on my part. I'm an attractive guy who just had the misfortune of growing up in a hypergamous hell hole where girls only put out for idiots with flat upper faces.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Jeremy wrote:I same-day-laid a hot 27 year old Filipino fob a few years ago. The sex was INCREDIBLE. She moaned/screamed like a $500 whore and rode my jock like a banshee.
Brilliant! She moaned like a whore and probably was one becoz she had a random hookup the same day with you LOL. At least you had fun ;)

Does this twisted logic imply filipinas are the best sex experience? No, it proves there are filipina sluts.

Nevermind the 41 yo Chinese lady from Quingdao - screaming, biting, and quivering for hours upon hours in a multiorgasmic display that was unbelieveable :) :) Does that somehow imply all Chinese women are "better lovers"? I think not....
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

tom wrote:I think they all believe in money.
All women and all men believe in money, because money puts food on the table and your kids through college.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Lorenzo wrote:

actually the part that myself and others were talking about was how he said filipinas aren't horny..... so his and my comments do stand
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

nomadphilippines wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:

actually the part that myself and others were talking about was how he said filipinas aren't horny..... so his and my comments do stand
This is a ridiculous notion. The experiences reported here are of some younger guys who get what they can, which is some filipinas with low standards, low self esteem and a lack of control. Quality women don't act and behave like sluts, they are not so easily taken, but I assure you they have the same sex drive and hormone pulses regardless. I have often read the Japanese women are perhaps the horniest. Most of the guys on this forum do not have access to them unless they are P4P types. In public they are shy and would never act this way. In private they are as kinky and sexual as any you will find in Phil.

My point: Don't extrapolate your experiences with sluts to the whole population to make a generalization. Real world experiences with high quality ladies from other parts of Asia refute it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm skeptical of any claim that a certain people group is more 'horny' than another. Maybe Chinese and Indians based on population size, but that may just be about people not using birth control or trying to make babies than horniness.

If a guy hires prostitutes from the Philippines or Japan and the prostitutes really get into it, are they horny or just acting the part to earn a living? If a guy meets a new girl who wants it all the time for a night or two then dumps her and goes on to the next girl, how does he know the first girl wasn't just trying to allure him by her sexual willingness, that would have turned to nothing at marriage if it had continued on, or how does he know she isn't just like that at the start of a relationship?

I suspect all these people-groups have women with a full range of sex drives, from the 90th percentile woman who wants sex multiple times a day and wakes you up at night for sex, to the 10th percentile woman who has sexual problems and no desire for it who subjects her partner to a sexless marriage. If a man fornicates with a 90th percentile woman, he may think her whole people-group is that way. Maybe you could look at a sex survey to see the difference. But I think people self-select into some of those surveys. If you ask a woman if she wants to take a survey on sex, the type of woman who says 'yes' may not represent the average sex-drive of her people-group. And people may deceive themselves or lie on sex surveys. Men round up. A man may want to brag and twice a week becomes four times a week. A woman who feels like too much sex is a bad thing may give low numbers, and culture can effect if things get estimated too highly or lowly and by how much.

Another thing to keep in mind is if a virgin marries one man, she may end up having a lot of sex if he knows how to push the right button and establish it in her mind that lots of sex is the norm. If she married some other guy who lacked this skill or lacked interest in sex, she could end up having little sex. If she's not a virgin, she's got influences from all the past guys she slept with in all her past relationships.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Lorenzo wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:

This is a ridiculous notion. The experiences reported here are of some younger guys who get what they can, which is some filipinas with low standards, low self esteem and a lack of control. Quality women don't act and behave like sluts, they are not so easily taken, but I assure you they have the same sex drive and hormone pulses regardless. I have often read the Japanese women are perhaps the horniest. Most of the guys on this forum do not have access to them unless they are P4P types. In public they are shy and would never act this way. In private they are as kinky and sexual as any you will find in Phil.

My point: Don't extrapolate your experiences with sluts to the whole population to make a generalization. Real world experiences with high quality ladies from other parts of Asia refute it.
your claims are false, i live in the Philippines, when i go to the ghetto parts of the city and hand out my number i rarely get texts back

when i go to the upscale malls and nice areas by the call centers i get many more texts, and many more lays
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:I'm skeptical of any claim that a certain people group is more 'horny' than another. Maybe Chinese and Indians based on population size, but that may just be about people not using birth control or trying to make babies than horniness.

go to cambodia and have sex with 100 girls

go to the philippines and have sex with 100 girls

then try and tell me there is no difference in horniness
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

"your claims are false, i live in the Philippines, when i go to the ghetto parts of the city and hand out my number i rarely get texts back

when i go to the upscale malls and nice areas by the call centers i get many more texts, and many more lays"

CONGRATULATIONS! On making you way to the Philippines.

MAYBE JUST MAYBE when you go to the ghetto parts of the Philippines girls there do not have money. It costs money to text people. Maybe chicks from the ghetto would text you back if they had money.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Jonny Law wrote:"your claims are false, i live in the Philippines, when i go to the ghetto parts of the city and hand out my number i rarely get texts back

when i go to the upscale malls and nice areas by the call centers i get many more texts, and many more lays"

CONGRATULATIONS! On making you way to the Philippines.

MAYBE JUST MAYBE when you go to the ghetto parts of the Philippines girls there do not have money. It costs money to text people. Maybe chicks from the ghetto would text you back if they had money.

that is part of it

but i also get a far higher percent of girls to come hang out in the nice areas than the ghetto areas even if breaking it down from a how many texted me perspective

the ones with no education and no jobs are timid and scared to meet

the ones that have been through college and have jobs and money have confidence and have more 'balls' so to speak
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

nomadphilippines wrote:asking for money for their 'problem' is kind of common here hehehe
Western women are much worse, despite they are in general financially fairly well off.

Dating is not a cheap thing in Europe, and to find any nice girl who is available, who is not considering you as an ATM and is insightfully about your financial situation as a young man is really difficult, almost non-existent.

Most European girls unwilling to work anything productive are looking for money for their own needs, for their own lavish life-style.

Most Asian girls are very much willing to share what they have with other family members even if they are very poor themselves.