Have any here been with Filipino or similar women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Have any here been with Filipino or similar women?

Post by Zionosis »

Also I am curious about what you guys are after.

I haven't been to the Philippines but I have talked to two Filipino girls. It seems they are mostly Catholics with a low interest in sex and also sort of brainwashed a bit and can't think for themselves.

I have read online that if you get with a Filipino woman then you likely will end up sending money to her family, whether that's direct or just giving her money and then she sends it to her family. I have read that many Filipino women have that on their mind, so maybe they only get with you for that reason primarily.

Then I started to wonder what you guys on here are looking for. I could be wrong but I guess I assumed a little that maybe you guys just want a woman that will stay with you and won't cheat on your or something and you don't care if she is a bit of a catholic robot and has little interest in sex and also sends money back to her parents.

But I am open minded. I will see what you guys say, after all maybe a few of you actually are with Filipino women.

I am a white man myself and I guess I am a little skeptical or cynical, If I was over there and a woman was being friendly and seemed interested I would assume that she wants my money.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Have any here been with Filipino or similar women?

Post by OutWest »

Zionosis wrote:Also I am curious about what you guys are after.

I haven't been to the Philippines but I have talked to two Filipino girls. It seems they are mostly Catholics with a low interest in sex and also sort of brainwashed a bit and can't think for themselves.

I have read online that if you get with a Filipino woman then you likely will end up sending money to her family, whether that's direct or just giving her money and then she sends it to her family. I have read that many Filipino women have that on their mind, so maybe they only get with you for that reason primarily.

Then I started to wonder what you guys on here are looking for. I could be wrong but I guess I assumed a little that maybe you guys just want a woman that will stay with you and won't cheat on your or something and you don't care if she is a bit of a catholic robot and has little interest in sex and also sends money back to her parents.

But I am open minded. I will see what you guys say, after all maybe a few of you actually are with Filipino women.

I am a white man myself and I guess I am a little skeptical or cynical, If I was over there and a woman was being friendly and seemed interested I would assume that she wants my money.

You say you are open minded, but you seem to have alexfady made up your mind. There are a few of us here with years of experience in the Philippines...in a country of over 100 million people, there is actually a lot of variety.
You can pretty much find what you want. Most are family oriented and are hoping for more than a bride raider who wants no further connection to her family.. Some are gold diggers...some are not.poor families. Often hope that you might help them out....and if its affordable , why would you not want to help her family out? I would be willing to do that, but over time it became obvious that I would not need to do that....

I am not aware of filipinas having no interest in sex....I have not met men married to a filipina that would say that...they might exist...just not very often.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

If you are searching online and she is very attractive with nice photos, she is probably a scammer or money seeker...a big time waster.

Most of us want the same thing - a woman who is younger (because she will be more sexual and flexible in her behavior) who will treat us like a man and will be happy being a woman. So Filipinas on the surface seem attractive in this respect, but finding a good one is like searching for the diamond in the ruff. And most will impose family obligations on you over time ;)

Plan on spending 2-3 hrs per day online to pick a winner!
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

lol at filipinas not being interested in sex

horniest race of people i have ever met bar none
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

How much to Filippinas send back to their parents? My wife is Indonesian, and we send some money back at Christmas. When I was working a regular job in country, we didn't send huge amounts. We'd send money for this or that or send them back with money when we visited. My wife and I were talking about it though. Christmas in the US drained our budged a lot worse than giving money to parents. And when I live in the US, I send mothers and father's day cards instead of only doing phone calls.

I believe in honoring father and mother, and it's good to treat your wife's parents that way too, to let her honor them. That may include giving them some support. If your wife helps you raise your kids and teaches them about this, you get to be the parents and the recipient of children's help. Your talking about helping someone in a developing country. I'd imagine $50 or $100 is a pretty big chunk of change for a child to send to their parents several times a year or every month. If you marry a good wife and she gets a job and sends that much every month-- that's the price range of the cable bill. It's not a huge amount. Is that what we are talking about when we say sending back money? If you got a woman who'd be a good wife to you, I don't see why it's that big of a problem.

As far as Filippinas being robots, I don't know about that. I've never been there. I know lots of them in the US, but they are in the US. But maybe you sound like a robot, repeating ideas you learned about individual freedom that you learned in the US. It seems to me that a lot of Americans read from the same narrow minded script on a number of issues. Whether someone is a robot is a matter of perspective.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

About women wanting your money, I'm sure there are scam artists in the Philippines, but my guess is you will meet more of them on the Internet than face to face. I think some Philippinas think white men are attractive. Light skin and white people's noses are considered attractive in Indonesia, and I think Filippinos think the same way. Maybe some of these women want your money, but are willing to marry you and live with you faithfully for the rest of their lives to get it. That's just how marriage works in some parts of the world. It's not truly a scam. You can try to find a woman who loves you for you, but isn't materialistic. Probably some girls will want to consider you if you can support her, but won't be as interested if they don't think you can be a provider. That's a more practical approach to marriage.

I know more about Indonesia than the Philippines. In Indonesia, usually when women and men date, they are looking for marriage partners. It's marriage focused, so women may prefer to date men who are financially ready to marry.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

MrMan wrote:How much to Filippinas send back to their parents?
The issue is not necessarily the parents, it's the whole family. In many cases it can be a constant flow of needs. The brother needs college expenses paid, a family member wants to move to the USA and then they stay with you, for a long time. Many of the Filipinas told me straight up, "You will be marrying the whole family and must accept that."

I agree with filial piety, sending some support to elderly parents, but that just scratches the surface. My friend was asked to post his entire retirement savings (half million USD) as a bond to Immigration to bring his filipina's wife grandmother over for surgery, and he agreed! In Phil, Indonesia and other areas the one who has is expected to give to help out the family. They commonly borrow from each other and the repayment may not happen. This is one thing that turned me off about my Indonesian ex-GF, she loaned out all her money to friends then did not have enough to cover herself. It was very kind hearted but unwise. She said to me, "If you have it you must give it". My Filipino neighbors have their brother and his "partner" living with them to cover his living expenses...it's been years now. It is very common in their culture to give if you have it.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

Zionosis wrote:Also I am curious about what you guys are after.

My wife is from the Philippines but we are both living in the USA now. I have never sent her family money but my wife (which works and makes her own money) does send $50-$100 back for something such as her mothers birthday, grandmothers birthday, Easter holiday, Christmas holiday... It is so that they can buy some food or a cake and have a nice dinner / party.

My wifes family does not depend on her for their full support that burden falls on other members of their family working in Japan and the UAE. My wife knows when to say NO. If not for her I would have given money to everyone on the street that asked for it when I was traveling in the Philippines with her but my wife took my wallet and said NO. :?

In the Philippines white is beautiful, dark is not. I always received comments from people on my skin color and the shape of my "pointy nose" not like the wide flat looking nose some filipinos have. In the Philippines every pharmacy and grocery store carries skin whitening products. So its not ONLY that ladies there are seeking foreigners for money... It is also that they find us as attractive and different as we see them. Most also want to have mixed white babies because they know they will be seen as more attractive in the Philippines by being mixed. Its not a coincidence that most of the celebrities in the Philippines have at least one white parent.

In the end a catholic is a catholic, a cheater is a cheater, a scammer is a scammer no matter what country you are in or what ethnicity they are. You still need to find the right person for you because you can f**k things up just as bad with a foreign woman as you can with an American woman if you do not.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

My wife sends approx. $250 a month back home. Barely notice it as she has a decent salary and works a lot of overtime. It comes out of her paycheck btw.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

[quote="cadams84] In the Philippines white is beautiful, dark is not. I always received comments from people on my skin color and the shape of my "pointy nose" not like the wide flat looking nose some filipinos have. In the Philippines every pharmacy and grocery store carries skin whitening products. So its not ONLY that ladies there are seeking foreigners for money... It is also that they find us as attractive and different as we see them. Most also want to have mixed white babies because they know they will be seen as more attractive in the Philippines by being mixed. Its not a coincidence that most of the celebrities in the Philippines have at least one white parent.[/quote]

That sounds just like Indonesia, including the pointy noses (nose that sticks out) and the mixed TV stars. I don't know if most are mixed, but a number of them are. And the ones whose parents aren't mixed couples, many of them looked mixed. That's true of a lot of the ones in more glamor roles. They've got some short, dark-skinned guys that kind of whine and serve as annoying comedy type characters on some of the shows.

MTV in Indonesia had a girl host on in Indonesia several years ago who was half English who got deported for not having a visa. I didn't think she was pretty, maybe a 4 or 5. I was wondering how she got the job and if Indonesians thought she was pretty fore being mixed. I saw a picture of the Miss Indonesia contestants one year and saw some really, really good-looking girls with more local features would lose out to a girl who was IMO, not as good looking but looked more white. She was pretty, of course, but I didn't think she was as good looking as some of the locals. But Indonesians like the white skin and the mixed-with-white look. And they'll comment on how mixed kids look good, too.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Ghost wrote:OP, there are a lot like you describe, and a sizable minority whom are not like that as much. I have one Filipina ex-nobya, and it ended up being a bad thing. You don't send money unless you want to, but I don't recommend it. More worrying than that, though, is having to constantly be on guard from Flips stealing from you. My ex-girlfriend's brother stole from me. He proceeded to waste the money in under 2 weeks depsite being so poor that the money would have been useful for so many things or helping his family. The typical Flip mentality is very frustrating and once you understand it, then you will understand why that country is so impoverished and won't change. (Which, admittedly, has some advantages.) The women and some natural beauty of the islands is just about all the good stuff there is there.

I have some Filipina friends too, including two middle class women. One is very Americanized, and the other is very sweet despite having a good paying job, having traveled, etc. Sometimes you will be amazed at how corrupted they can become and other times you'll be surprised at how sweet they can be even after getting up out of poverty. Others are more "simple" (probably the average pinay's favorite word) and robotic as you say.

Filipinas are worth a shot. As long as you don't do something really stupid (like getting into a relationship with a bargirl) then you may find happiness, or get burned a bit and learn your lesson, like me.
Thanks for the common sense and realism. I agree.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

MrMan wrote:[quote="cadams84] In the Philippines white is beautiful, dark is not. I always received comments from people on my skin color and the shape of my "pointy nose" not like the wide flat looking nose some filipinos have. In the Philippines every pharmacy and grocery store carries skin whitening products. So its not ONLY that ladies there are seeking foreigners for money... It is also that they find us as attractive and different as we see them. Most also want to have mixed white babies because they know they will be seen as more attractive in the Philippines by being mixed. Its not a coincidence that most of the celebrities in the Philippines have at least one white parent.
That sounds just like Indonesia, including the pointy noses (nose that sticks out) and the mixed TV stars. I don't know if most are mixed, but a number of them are. And the ones whose parents aren't mixed couples, many of them looked mixed. That's true of a lot of the ones in more glamor roles. They've got some short, dark-skinned guys that kind of whine and serve as annoying comedy type characters on some of the shows.

MTV in Indonesia had a girl host on in Indonesia several years ago who was half English who got deported for not having a visa. I didn't think she was pretty, maybe a 4 or 5. I was wondering how she got the job and if Indonesians thought she was pretty fore being mixed. I saw a picture of the Miss Indonesia contestants one year and saw some really, really good-looking girls with more local features would lose out to a girl who was IMO, not as good looking but looked more white. She was pretty, of course, but I didn't think she was as good looking as some of the locals. But Indonesians like the white skin and the mixed-with-white look. And they'll comment on how mixed kids look good, too.[/quote][/quote]

I noticed that about Filipino celebrities also. Most are either half white half Filipino mixes or some are also east Asians that looks like a Korean or Japanese person. I rarely see any natural looking Filipino's as celebrities.

I also agree that some of the more natural looking Indonesian women are actually prettier than the "half white" mixed ones. But from their perspective they perceive the half white mix as good or something. It's because of western influence and they grow up in a society where a lot of their celebrities look half mixes and so that becomes their idea of beauty.

Please keep in mind that I have found that many of these Filipino's or Indonesians don't in fact see pure white as the hottest, they seem to like the half mix more for some reason. The reason as I said is that many of their celebs seem half mixed.

Of course some of their celebs look east Asian also and of course they have paler skin so that's why some of the darker women try to lighten their skin, they think they will look like those east Asian looking celebs that are born in south east Asia.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

The face creams that lighten the face are real also. I notice that some FIlipino or other south east Asian women that use them tend to have paler faces than the rest of their body. To me that looks weird.

My brother also lives in Bali with his white GF and she used some creams over there on here face and noticed that her face was getting paler than her body.

I also know a Filipino girl who seems to use them and her face is paler than her body. Personally I think it looks silly, I have seen a few Indian celebrities do it also. It looks too unnatural and weird.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

My point is that they don't need to whiten their face, they look better when they stay natural looking.

My Filipino friend has friends of her's who don't whiten their face and many are very pretty.

I also have seen Indonesian women with their natural skin color and they are in my opinion pretty also.

It's annoying when I see some that try to whiten their face.