Have any here been with Filipino or similar women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Have any here been with Filipino or similar women?

Post by Jonny Law »

If you are scared of a little Pinoy, you should probably kill yourself. If you are scared of a little pinoy you are a weak little bitch.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Jonny Law wrote:If you are scared of a little Pinoy, you should probably kill yourself. If you are scared of a little pinoy you are a weak little bitch.

With an attitude like yours no wonder westerners get shot in the Philippines and I'm sure the macho bravado stance you adopt will come in very useful once a bullet gets lodged into the back of your head and you're heading to the morgue.

Upset the locals and expect retaliation. A life is cheap over there.

Wake the f**k up!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jonny Law wrote:If you are scared of a little Pinoy, you should probably kill yourself. If you are scared of a little pinoy you are a weak little bitch.

It's not about fear dude, it's about reality. There are people in the Philippines that will murder you for a few bucks, just like in the States. More of them, in fact, due to the poverty and inherent lack of value for human life. Bullets don't care how big and strong you are.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

"It's not about fear dude, it's about reality. There are people in the Philippines that will murder you for a few bucks, just like in the States. More of them, in fact, due to the poverty and inherent lack of value for human life. Bullets don't care how big and strong you are."

Exactly! There are people who just like in the States will murder you. Most of the people on HA are weak scared and poor. They do not need anyone to discourage them, they do a good enough job of that on their own.

Compared to other countries people go to for their women. The Philippines is safe.

Murder Rates per 100,000:
9- Philippines-
10- Russia-
25- Dominican Republic-
22- Mexico-
32- Columbia-
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5

Personally, when I met women in the Philippines and Dominican Republic I met them at the airport or we met at a nice Resort or Hotel.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

asia as a whole is pretty safe because the people aren't very violent

but if you piss someone off you never know what will happen
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

nomadphilippines wrote:asia as a whole is pretty safe because the people aren't very violent
I agree in a sense. People from that part of the world tend to be more laid back but that doesn't mean they can't be violent if someone upsets them enough especially if they're intoxicated.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

Zambales wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:asia as a whole is pretty safe because the people aren't very violent
I agree in a sense. People from that part of the world tend to be more laid back but that doesn't mean they can't be violent if someone upsets them enough especially if they're intoxicated.
i dunno i think its more likely that they take revenge at a later date than in a bar at the moment

jealous gf, jealous wife, you sleep with another mans wife... that type of thing
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com