Mature Men, Young Brides and Lack of Rest

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Mature Men, Young Brides and Lack of Rest

Post by Lorenzo »

Anybody out there not getting enough sleep, yawning all day, red eyes, even edgy at times? What is your trick for getting enough sleep or rest?

Ever since I met my bride 2 years ago she wants to be up all night. I used to complain about not having enough bedroom fun and now tired all the time LOL. She says she wants to torture me :)

For mature men with very young brides or very active ones, how do you handle it?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mature Men, Young Brides and Lack of Rest

Post by MrMan »

One way to handle the stress of being kept up late and night and to blow off some steam is to go on an Internet discussion group where there are lots of single guys who don't get to have sex, and rub the fact that you are getting more sex than you need in their faces. :)

That sounds like a fun problem. I can't say my wife keeps me up all night with sex. But I've got a lot of kids, and sometimes my wife and I don't get to have sex until late. I can be worse if you've got a baby or toddler who won't go to sleep. That's not normally a problem, but it sure has been tonight with the three-year-old. My wife has not been feeling well, but we'll see what happens.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

MrMan wrote:One way to handle the stress of being kept up late and night and to blow off some steam is to go on an Internet discussion group where there are lots of single guys who don't get to have sex, and rub the fact that you are getting more sex than you need in their faces. :)
LOL Not trying to brag, and she does not always keep me up all night...usually

I just don't know how some older guys pull it off - working full time, kids, gym, and late night aerobics. I noticed a real physical change going from 40 to 50, so how a guy 60 with a 25 yo wife can do it...I think he will die with a :) on his face lol.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If I were in that situation, I'd teach my wife how to do the midnight rape, train her to remove my underpants without waking me up, and go for it. That would save a lot of time, and it might be possible for a man to get some sleep if he didn't have to spend the extra time to stay awake to perform (or start) the act.

I've told my wife she can do that to me, but it's not really her thing, usually.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

MrMan wrote:If I were in that situation, I'd teach my wife how to do the midnight rape, train her to remove my underpants without waking me up, and go for it. That would save a lot of time, and it might be possible for a man to get some sleep if he didn't have to spend the extra time to stay awake to perform (or start) the act.

I've told my wife she can do that to me, but it's not really her thing, usually.
I once knew a lady who would secretly get on top and ride her husband in the wee hours of the morning when he was hard. He woke up to his shock and amazement! Anyway they divorced...

I try to fight the good fight with double doses of vitamins, B-complex, fish oils, and now naps LOL
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

How about going to bed earlier? As I get older I want to get to bed earlier anyway and when I do, I have the energy to perform my duties - lol.

But seriously, my wife works and has an early shift so is not motivated to stay up all night.

But it's a fun problem to have. Good luck!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lorenzo wrote:
MrMan wrote:If I were in that situation, I'd teach my wife how to do the midnight rape, train her to remove my underpants without waking me up, and go for it. That would save a lot of time, and it might be possible for a man to get some sleep if he didn't have to spend the extra time to stay awake to perform (or start) the act.

I once knew a lady who would secretly get on top and ride her husband in the wee hours of the morning when he was hard. He woke up to his shock and amazement! Anyway they divorced...
Did they divorce over her having sex while he was asleep? I don't see why a man should be upset by that unless he's not waking up to enjoy or complete the act and she's not giving it to him while he's awake or if she's putting a lot of pressure on a full bladder. I think it would be cool to be married to a woman that horny. But I tell my wife she can do that stuff to me, so she knows she has permission. She hasn't ever gone for full intercourse while I'm asleep, though she has used her hands to wake me in the middle of the night. If she wakes up ready to go from a dream, I want some action right then and there. Women can need some time to warm up, and men are pursuers, so most women probably don't want to jump into full intercourse in the middle of the night like that.

Back several decades ago, legally, there was no marital rape. I think the laws and talk about rape may cause some men in that situation to feel violated instead of having been done a favor. Or maybe they are just low sex-drive guys. Some guys just may not like it. In some marriages, the man avoids sex and the woman pursues. If some strange woman did this to a guy at a party, I do consider it rape, though.

I also think it's strange women people say you can't rape a man. I can kind of understand women saying that. But when men say that, I wonder if these are men who either forget their teen years, or just have had difficulty getting an erection for their entire life.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

MrMan wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:

Did they divorce over her having sex while he was asleep? I don't see why a man should be upset by that unless he's not waking up to enjoy or complete the act and she's not giving it to him while he's awake or if she's putting a lot of pressure on a full bladder. I think it would be cool to be married to a woman that horny. But I tell my wife she can do that stuff to me, so she knows she has permission. She hasn't ever gone for full intercourse while I'm asleep, though she has used her hands to wake me in the middle of the night. If she wakes up ready to go from a dream, I want some action right then and there. Women can need some time to warm up, and men are pursuers, so most women probably don't want to jump into full intercourse in the middle of the night like that.

Back several decades ago, legally, there was no marital rape. I think the laws and talk about rape may cause some men in that situation to feel violated instead of having been done a favor. Or maybe they are just low sex-drive guys. Some guys just may not like it. In some marriages, the man avoids sex and the woman pursues. If some strange woman did this to a guy at a party, I do consider it rape, though.

I also think it's strange women people say you can't rape a man. I can kind of understand women saying that. But when men say that, I wonder if these are men who either forget their teen years, or just have had difficulty getting an erection for their entire life.
I knew the lady, she was a bit wacked out and I am sure other issues were the cause of the divorce.

I would love it if my lady raped me in the middle of the night!!! :) :)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Lorenzo wrote:Anybody out there not getting enough sleep, yawning all day, red eyes, even edgy at times? What is your trick for getting enough sleep or rest?

Ever since I met my bride 2 years ago she wants to be up all night. I used to complain about not having enough bedroom fun and now tired all the time LOL. She says she wants to torture me :)

For mature men with very young brides or very active ones, how do you handle it?
That is why men invented Caffeine. Drink some coffee in the morning. Catch up with sleep on the weekends.

f**k sleep. Who needs it. f**k her all night and you can sleep when you are dead.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Lorenzo wrote:
MrMan wrote:One way to handle the stress of being kept up late and night and to blow off some steam is to go on an Internet discussion group where there are lots of single guys who don't get to have sex, and rub the fact that you are getting more sex than you need in their faces. :)
LOL Not trying to brag, and she does not always keep me up all night...usually

I just don't know how some older guys pull it off - working full time, kids, gym, and late night aerobics. I noticed a real physical change going from 40 to 50, so how a guy 60 with a 25 yo wife can do it...I think he will die with a :) on his face lol.
How are you not in shape?

Eat better, exercise 4-5 times a week, work on your cardiovascular, that is a direct link to tiredness, stamina and energy.

Your suppose to ease into it. Did she bring kids into the relationship? Did you have kids previously? You need to also look at offloading some task to others.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

I'm in awesome shape with 7% body fat. My previous Thai GF and I did it 10 times a day/night every day and I had callouses on my elbows and knees. That was when I was 50, but I was also in vacation mode ;) Now working full time and doing late nighters every night and getting up early for work is a different deal. I can't image a much older guy keeping up with a young tigress. I wonder how the pull it, or not...