Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I just got another passport!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

I just got another passport!

Postby BlackKnight » July 31st, 2015, 2:07 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by BlackKnight on October 29th, 2015, 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: April 28th, 2015, 1:04 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: I just got another passport!

Postby Ghost » July 31st, 2015, 2:31 pm

You've got quite a resume now, Paggy:

-Executive member of TPTB
-Billionaire playboy that makes Bruce Wayne look poor
-Maker of 90s-esque websites with little to no activity
-Secret agent man for the NSA
-have mastered the technique of posting sideways and/or grainy photos

...and now...

-Jew

Great job. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby Yohan » August 1st, 2015, 3:08 am

To carry proudly an Israeli passport around is not recommended in many countries. For what should this passport be good for?
What other nationalities do you have?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby Ghost » August 1st, 2015, 6:17 am

Yohan wrote:To carry proudly an Israeli passport around is not recommended in many countries. For what should this passport be good for?
What other nationalities do you have?


Yeah, I'm not sure why he would want to brag about it either. Regardless of what you think of Israel, it's not a good passport to have. From what I've read, visitors to Israel don't even get passport stamps because it could cause them trouble trying to enter certain other countries.

Edit: I checked, and they have visa-free access to 147 countries according to Wikipedia, about 30 fewer countries than a U.S. passport allows. Certain countries (Arab league countries) outright refuse admission.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Israeli_citizens
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby eurobrat » August 1st, 2015, 10:27 am

Ghost wrote:
Yohan wrote:To carry proudly an Israeli passport around is not recommended in many countries. For what should this passport be good for?
What other nationalities do you have?


Yeah, I'm not sure why he would want to brag about it either. Regardless of what you think of Israel, it's not a good passport to have. From what I've read, visitors to Israel don't even get passport stamps because it could cause them trouble trying to enter certain other countries.

Edit: I checked, and they have visa-free access to 147 countries according to Wikipedia, about 30 fewer countries than a U.S. passport allows. Certain countries (Arab league countries) outright refuse admission.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Israeli_citizens


This guy is good for a laugh.

I just had my English breakfast and a German beer, crawled onto HA to find this shit and couldn't stop laughing.
Great way to start the day off.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby Adama » August 1st, 2015, 4:36 pm

What's the real story behind this? Did you meet a Russian Jewish girl? I know you have to vocally deny Christ and prove your Jewish ethnic heritage, although it is a group based upon religion.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5165
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby eurobrat » August 1st, 2015, 6:14 pm

Ghost wrote:You've got quite a resume now, Paggy:

-Executive member of TPTB
-Billionaire playboy that makes Bruce Wayne look poor
-Maker of 90s-esque websites with little to no activity
-Secret agent man for the NSA
-have mastered the technique of posting sideways and/or grainy photos

...and now...

-Jew

Great job. :lol:


:lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby BlackKnight » August 2nd, 2015, 10:40 am

Ghost wrote:You've got quite a resume now, Paggy:

-Maker of 90s-esque websites with little to no activity
:



This coming from a person with a bedroom like this


Image


Do your handlers know you're on the Internet again?
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: April 28th, 2015, 1:04 am

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby BlackKnight » August 2nd, 2015, 10:44 am

Yohan wrote:To carry proudly an Israeli passport around is not recommended in many countries. For what should this passport be good for?
What other nationalities do you have?


Visa free travel to Russia!

Four and counting ;)
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: April 28th, 2015, 1:04 am

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby BlackKnight » August 2nd, 2015, 10:52 am

eurobrat wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Yohan wrote:To carry proudly an Israeli passport around is not recommended in many countries. For what should this passport be good for?
What other nationalities do you have?


Yeah, I'm not sure why he would want to brag about it either. Regardless of what you think of Israel, it's not a good passport to have. From what I've read, visitors to Israel don't even get passport stamps because it could cause them trouble trying to enter certain other countries.

Edit: I checked, and they have visa-free access to 147 countries according to Wikipedia, about 30 fewer countries than a U.S. passport allows. Certain countries (Arab league countries) outright refuse admission.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Israeli_citizens


This guy is good for a laugh.

I just had my English breakfast and a German beer, crawled onto HA to find this shit and couldn't stop laughing.
Great way to start the day off.


Yeah, I'm pretty awesome 8)
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: April 28th, 2015, 1:04 am

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby BlackKnight » August 2nd, 2015, 10:55 am

Adama wrote:What's the real story behind this? Did you meet a Russian Jewish girl? I know you have to vocally deny Christ and prove your Jewish ethnic heritage, although it is a group based upon religion.


She was from Belarus but living in Canada since 12 y/o.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: April 28th, 2015, 1:04 am

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby Yohan » August 2nd, 2015, 3:41 pm

Ghost wrote:... I checked, and they have visa-free access to 147 countries according to Wikipedia, about 30 fewer countries than a U.S. passport allows. Certain countries (Arab league countries) outright refuse admission.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Israeli_citizens


This is not really the problem with an Israeli passport, and yes, you can visit many countries with it - but the main headache is if you enter Israel with an Israeli passport and you are young and healthy enough for them, they give you a gun and uniform and send you to military services for many months, if you like that or not.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby MarcosZeitola » August 2nd, 2015, 4:15 pm

So now you are officially a card-carrying member of the One Percent? lol
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2033
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: I just got another passport!

Postby Adama » August 2nd, 2015, 5:38 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:So now you are officially a card-carrying member of the One Percent? lol


Not even the one percent. The 0.2%.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5165
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests