The solution to meeting middle and higher class girls abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

The solution to meeting middle and higher class girls abroad

Post by steve55 »

Hey guys. Everyone here has always complained how one can only meet poor and lower class women while in 3rd world countries. Well, that's no longer a problem anymore. I've solved it for you all. Check out internations and meetup.com.

Internations Manila as an example, note they charge P800 entry fee, nearly $20. Their next upcoming event has 52 attendees signed up to go. See this link below

https://www.internations.org/event/prom ... ls/1004098

You can just google meetup Manila or meetup Medellin , or meetup whatever city, and you'll see all kinds of meetup groups that will show up and most of the groups are based on professional interests such as "the hackers meetup" or "Java programming meetup" or "real estate meet up" and other professional trades. There are also "singles" meetups of all kinds. Hell, there's even a "free thinkers" meetup in Manila! 519 of them. Winston, are you paying attention? Lol. See http://www.meetup.com/FilipinoFreethinkers/ . Winston has always said that there are no intellectual people in the Philippines, well now he can find fellow free thinkers even in the phils. Lol.

And in both internations and meet up , you can see photos and profiles of who is going so you can decide if you want to go or not. Guys, doesn't get any better than that. No longer can guys complain that they can't meet middle to higher class girls.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The solution to meeting middle and higher class girls ab

Post by droid »

Welcome back
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

steve55 wrote:Winston has always said that there are no intellectual people in the Philippines
Sometimes peoples stupidity astounds me. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

This is something I have been trying to tell people in this forum for ages, but it never sinks in.

I move in professional and high tech circles. I tend to meet people in these circles. They have high salaries. Young girls, or students, in these circles tend to have parents with money to put them in schools in these circles. You are constantly surrounded by quality people. (if you wish to associate financial status with quality as is the case here in this board)

People here, however, will prefer to continue with their delusions, never actually travel anywhere, and assume foreigners only have access to ugly, poor girls.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

As they say, "water will seek it's own level." If you are a moderately decent looking guy with a decent job and you treat ladies well, you'll stand a fighting chance to meet a middle class girl in Phils.

There are tons of very large call centers and in order to work there, the girls need a college degree. They'll only hire the ones that have a good command of the English language. Find out where these girls work and hang and go mingle.

Merely walking around any large city in Philippines wearing a nice collared shirt, decent jeans/khakis sharp looking shoes, dab of cologne will get you noticed as a foreigner. Smile, flirt with the girls and eventually something will happen. Really it's NOT that difficult to succeed in this country.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

pete98146 wrote:As they say, "water will seek it's own level." If you are a moderately decent looking guy with a decent job and you treat ladies well, you'll stand a fighting chance to meet a middle class girl in Phils.

There are tons of very large call centers and in order to work there, the girls need a college degree. They'll only hire the ones that have a good command of the English language. Find out where these girls work and hang and go mingle.

Merely walking around any large city in Philippines wearing a nice collared shirt, decent jeans/khakis sharp looking shoes, dab of cologne will get you noticed as a foreigner. Smile, flirt with the girls and eventually something will happen. Really it's NOT that difficult to succeed in this country.

Your points seem obvious Pete, but few will notice.
Few even bother to come off as a class act...yet complain about middle class girls having no interest in them...lol

What girl anywhere wants to marry down? Lol
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Low strata girls are not the way to go IMO. These type of threads actually give me hope that people realize the goal should be to chase English speaking women with an education (and career). I know the gringas are so focused on the career to a fault, but I don't mind a working Latina.

For the American looking for a realistic option, let me suggest Mexico. There are loads of personal sites (some free) and networking sites. You can pick a city and advertise in the newspaper. You can also hire a tout or "fixer" to help you out as well. Tell them what you want. Your fixer can reach out to connections or even just go where the career women are during the week.

I understand most of us have to work in the USA. So the best we can do is use the internet to help with the search. I would also advise having a local fixer that can get to work for you before your trip as well.

If you do Mexico it's pretty inexpensive. Labor is cheap. You aren't paying for a tour. Flights are cheap for international and the hotels are reasonable.

There should just be a website that posts English speaking women from Mexico as they graduate from college. But until that happens you've got to do the leg work. It's very feasible though.

Final Note... Why use a fixer?

Reason one is because she can work for you while you are in the States. She does some prep work for you. She can talk you up. Hey he's a nice guy. He's a serious guy. He likes Mexicanas. He has a good career, and he only has one or two weeks to visit right now. And of course don't have your tout directly. Have your tout ask her if she knows a friend looking or hint if she is looking. Be nice about it.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

It's an interesting approach and one that a person should consider IF they are living there. If the guy is not living there is seems rather random, like going to a church while traveling in hopes to "meet up" with the girl of your dreams. I would add it to the list but doubtful it should be a man's primary recruitment modality. Online still presents the best odds, the problem is most guys are not putting themselves in a position to interact with the top ladies who are online. Quality photos and kind, sincere words will go further than most men realize.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I've gone to Mexico twice and failed twice. I've tried some things you suggested and they did not work. But I still think latin America is the most practical option for many reasons.
travelsouth wrote:Low strata girls are not the way to go IMO. These type of threads actually give me hope that people realize the goal should be to chase English speaking women with an education (and career). I know the gringas are so focused on the career to a fault, but I don't mind a working Latina.
On my first trip to Mexico I met exactly the type of woman you described. She spoke English perfectly and worked in a bank. There's a flip side to this. She has previously dated other American men. She was only interested in me because I was American. Mexican women who speak good English are rare and most Americans are too lazy to learn Spanish to fluency level. She was fat and older but she knew that speaking English fluently put her above most other women so she didn't put much effort into her looks. It also occurs to me that while learning English does show some level of class, it could also mean that she has to work in a niche tourist sector, which isn't really a high paying job respectable job. A doctor who only speaks Spanish has more credibility to me than a English speaking tourist guide.
travelsouth wrote:For the American looking for a realistic option, let me suggest Mexico. There are loads of personal sites (some free) and networking sites. You can pick a city and advertise in the newspaper. You can also hire a tout or "fixer" to help you out as well. Tell them what you want. Your fixer can reach out to connections or even just go where the career women are during the week.

I understand most of us have to work in the USA. So the best we can do is use the internet to help with the search. I would also advise having a local fixer that can get to work for you before your trip as well.

If you do Mexico it's pretty inexpensive. Labor is cheap. You aren't paying for a tour. Flights are cheap for international and the hotels are reasonable.

There should just be a website that posts English speaking women from Mexico as they graduate from college. But until that happens you've got to do the leg work. It's very feasible though.

Final Note... Why use a fixer?

Reason one is because she can work for you while you are in the States. She does some prep work for you. She can talk you up. Hey he's a nice guy. He's a serious guy. He likes Mexicanas. He has a good career, and he only has one or two weeks to visit right now. And of course don't have your tout directly. Have your tout ask her if she knows a friend looking or hint if she is looking. Be nice about it.
I'm curious about this "fixer" idea. As I've said I've been to Mexico twice and failed twice. The first time I went to Mexico I attempted to using dating sites but there weren't enough active people in my target city (Tijuana). I also posted ads in paper newspapers and purchased radio advertisements. The only person I got was the previous girl I mentioned. All other girls flaked. There were also many older women with and without kids who responded.

The second time I went to Mexico I just went up and talked to women. I only talked to one woman and she rejected me.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

First I would get away from the border. Juarez is alright but getting more dangerous again. Mexicali in a pinch can work rather than TJ. Mexico City is the gem. But smaller interior cities see less gringos.

And lets be honest. I'm a 31 year old male who is decent looking and can entertain. Who are you? And what do you want? The thing about women with money and English is that they are not desperate. They don't need to chase a guy who is very overweight and a poor dresser. So I'm not making a judgement about anyone in particular, but everyone should do an honest evaluation of themselves. Are you going out and putting yourself out there? Are you dressing the part? Do you know how to dress the part without being flashy to attract the wrong attention.

If you are 50 and chasing recent college grads (with money an opportunities of their own) you might be setting yourself up for failure. Your mark should be the 28 to 35 year old woman who is single, with no kids, and sick of the macho culture.

I'm 31 and I won't date anyone under 22. Actually 24 to 28 is perfecto. A little younger, but not too young. And sure they'll age, but so will I (and that's okay with me).

Plus we always seem to chase the ones that give us too much trouble.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

travelsouth wrote:First I would get away from the border. Juarez is alright but getting more dangerous again. Mexicali in a pinch can work rather than TJ. Mexico City is the gem. But smaller interior cities see less gringos.

And lets be honest. I'm a 31 year old male who is decent looking and can entertain. Who are you? And what do you want? The thing about women with money and English is that they are not desperate. They don't need to chase a guy who is very overweight and a poor dresser. So I'm not making a judgement about anyone in particular, but everyone should do an honest evaluation of themselves. Are you going out and putting yourself out there? Are you dressing the part? Do you know how to dress the part without being flashy to attract the wrong attention.

If you are 50 and chasing recent college grads (with money an opportunities of their own) you might be setting yourself up for failure. Your mark should be the 28 to 35 year old woman who is single, with no kids, and sick of the macho culture.

I'm 31 and I won't date anyone under 22. Actually 24 to 28 is perfecto. A little younger, but not too young. And sure they'll age, but so will I (and that's okay with me).

The first city I went to was Tijuana the second city I went to was Queretaro, never went to Juarez.

I'm 28, white, 5'8, average looking albeit a bit skinny. I groom myself and dress clean but I'm not fashionable. I have a good income. My spoken fluency in Spanish is about 10%. To measure this in practical terms I can say whatever I want in Spanish and a native will figure out what I want, but my grammar will be off and my listening comprehension is low. It's easier for me to talk than listen. In two years I plan to be 100% fluent. My intentions are to find a long term partner and I make this clear to women I talk to. I have zero "game".

I want a white look Mexicana, 18-22, no kids, never divorced, no tattoos, preferably virgin.

Not sure how hard this makes my odds.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:First I would get away from the border. Juarez is alright but getting more dangerous again. Mexicali in a pinch can work rather than TJ. Mexico City is the gem. But smaller interior cities see less gringos.

The first city I went to was Tijuana the second city I went to was Queretaro, never went to Juarez.

I'm 28, white, 5'8, average looking albeit a bit skinny. I groom myself and dress clean but I'm not fashionable. I have a good income. My spoken fluency in Spanish is about 10%. To measure this in practical terms I can say whatever I want in Spanish and a native will figure out what I want, but my grammar will be off and my listening comprehension is low. It's easier for me to talk than listen. In two years I plan to be 100% fluent. My intentions are to find a long term partner and I make this clear to women I talk to. I have zero "game".

I want a white look Mexicana, 18-22, no kids, never divorced, no tattoos, preferably virgin.

Not sure how hard this makes my odds.
I followed everything you said up until the virgin part. Can we just agree you don't want a whore for a partner?

I've been to Mexico, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Colombia. I'm not interested in Brazil because I've studied it and it's not a good fit for me. I've met some women from Argentina, and I did not like them. So I can basically narrow it down to Mexico and Colombia. For a variety of reasons it is easier to do this in Mexico.

I'm happy to have this conversation with you. And I'm not saying go out and buy Armani or anything. I'll roll out in a pair of sliver CK slacks and a shirt with nice comfortable dressy looking shoes and call it good. I won't walk around DF in shorts.

For the internet search I would get an actual photographer to take pictures of you. I would write a detailed profile in English and translate it to Spanish. I would write at least one (if not two paragraphs) to each chica. You can use Google to translate and post in both English and Spanish.

And let me tell you about my failure. I met an advertising executive in Mexico City. She was 28 (I was 29) and an 11 on a scale of 10. Things were going really well and I finally got all the way with her. As it turned out she had absolutely no real desire to leave DF. So I've been there man.

But do not get discouraged. You have to distinguish yourself as a guy not on vaca to dump his seed.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It's true that finding a girl who can speak english and is intelligent is important, but I think there's a bit more to it than that.

I wouldn't write off a girl whose english is a bit garbled at times, as long as it's good enough that she could easily pick up more as she spends more time with you, and as long as she's intelligent enough to understand the basics of what you're talking about most of the time and you can converse with her about a range of topics. She doesn't have to be Einstein, just intelligent enough to be a good companion.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

travelsouth wrote:I followed everything you said up until the virgin part. Can we just agree you don't want a whore for a partner?

It's a relative term, but yes. I'm also not optimistic that I'll find a virgin in Latin America anyways.
travelsouth wrote:I've been to Mexico, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Colombia. I'm not interested in Brazil because I've studied it and it's not a good fit for me. I've met some women from Argentina, and I did not like them. So I can basically narrow it down to Mexico and Colombia. For a variety of reasons it is easier to do this in Mexico.

I'm happy to have this conversation with you. And I'm not saying go out and buy Armani or anything. I'll roll out in a pair of sliver CK slacks and a shirt with nice comfortable dressy looking shoes and call it good. I won't walk around DF in shorts.

For the internet search I would get an actual photographer to take pictures of you. I would write a detailed profile in English and translate it to Spanish. I would write at least one (if not two paragraphs) to each chica. You can use Google to translate and post in both English and Spanish.

And let me tell you about my failure. I met an advertising executive in Mexico City. She was 28 (I was 29) and an 11 on a scale of 10. Things were going really well and I finally got all the way with her. As it turned out she had absolutely no real desire to leave DF. So I've been there man.

But do not get discouraged. You have to distinguish yourself as a guy not on vaca to dump his seed.
I'm fine with putting more effort into grooming to a degree. I won't dress ostentatious or sleazy though. I have hired a professional photographer before. If I was to post new pictures anywhere I would do the same again.

You've pointed out something important. If a girl is middle-upper class and lives in a capital city in Latin America, bringing her to a nowhere town in USA may feel like a status drop.

I always have trouble understanding why people consider Brazil over the rest of Latina America. Brazil requires Portuguese and Portuguese only gets you access to 2 countries. Spanish gives you access to 19 countries.

I'm curious why you didn't like women from Argentina?
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:I followed everything you said up until the virgin part. Can we just agree you don't want a whore for a partner?

It's a relative term, but yes. I'm also not optimistic that I'll find a virgin in Latin America anyways.
travelsouth wrote:I've been to Mexico, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Colombia. I'm not interested in Brazil because I've studied it and it's not a good fit for me. I've met some women from Argentina, and I did not like them. So I can basically narrow it down to Mexico and Colombia. For a variety of reasons it is easier to do this in Mexico.

I'm fine with putting more effort into grooming to a degree. I won't dress ostentatious or sleazy though. I have hired a professional photographer before. If I was to post new pictures anywhere I would do the same again.

You've pointed out something important. If a girl is middle-upper class and lives in a capital city in Latin America, bringing her to a nowhere town in USA may feel like a status drop.

I always have trouble understanding why people consider Brazil over the rest of Latina America. Brazil requires Portuguese and Portuguese only gets you access to 2 countries. Spanish gives you access to 19 countries.

I'm curious why you didn't like women from Argentina?
They are incognito gringas in Argentina. They are stuck up wanna be Europeans. Right now I'm grinding down one of the best looking women I've ever seen (from Sonora). I've been in contact with her for a couple years now. When she was young and stupid she wanted to be a modelo. Now she is starting to grow up. I don't know if I'd get serious with her. But I am considering riding her til the wheels come off. And that's where the ego comes in that helps me in the USA. That ego from Mexico transfers back home. You only live once, and this girl might not be the one. But while I'm searching I'm open to riding her til the wheels come off.