Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Where's Jester? In Thailand now!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Where's Jester?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:22 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_g4jkPqUw[/youtube]
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:52 am

LOL Marcos that is EXACTLY how it feels

You nailed it
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:53 am

droid wrote:Sweet man. I like the energy.

Lord of the Rings... the Ent slowly pulls up his roots and starts walking....

Pickin up steam
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:56 am

OutWest wrote:
Glad you are OK...! You are very likely to find SE asia a big improvement over Mexico... It will be fun to see it new again through your eyes....look forward to your reports...

Thanks!

Yes - this should be fun.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:59 am

Ghost wrote:Good to hear from you, J-man. Couldn't resist the draw of Asia forever, huh? :)

So it seems, so it seems.

And you're right - I was resisting. The rotating ceiling fan, the white linen suit, the doe-eyed beauty.... ahh the stuff of dreams.

:wink:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:00 am

Good to be back "home" here on HA, guys!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:15 am

Jester wrote:Good to be back "home" here on HA, guys!

Glad you are back Jester. Winston was going to go out and look for you himself if we didn't hear from you pretty soon. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Again an interesting storyline

But let's turn it around
Four of us who've never met in RL go looking for Winston, forum host we've known for years, who has disappeared...

Like the Hangover movie in Bangkok
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Wow, you should have come to SE Asia when I was there. But I have got lots of vacation time in my new job so I might come visiting again. I'm still studying Chinese but I have no new plan for being Happier Abroad.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:57 pm

Anyone have an update on jester? Rock is getting worried. Jester was supposed to set up shop in Chiang Mai, Thailand. He should be there by now but we havent heard anything from him. So rock is worried. Anyone have an update on him?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby droid » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Winston wrote:Anyone have an update on jester? Rock is getting worried. Jester was supposed to set up shop in Chiang Mai, Thailand. He should be there by now but we havent heard anything from him. So rock is worried. Anyone have an update on him?

I think when it comes to HA, no news is good news, he might be "busy" now :twisted: :wink:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:43 pm

I finally heard from jester via line chat app. It added us there so i contacted him. Here is his reply. Apparently hes in chiang mai, thailand now.

WINSTON
my friend

Or should I say MR. CHAIRMAN

I hope you GENTLEMEN
(and I mean that)

will visit Chiang Mai

Unfortunately I am tied down here at the moment

Call me

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:51 pm

I miss Jester !
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Yeah, he's been gone for a while. Not to be a dick, but anyone think he could be locked-up? Things happen at random sometimes.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Wolfeye wrote:Yeah, he's been gone for a while. Not to be a dick, but anyone think he could be locked-up? Things happen at random sometimes.

Didnt you read the above? I already heard from him and hes ok. Rock called him earlier today. Hes in chiang mai, thailand now, where falcon lives as well. And he is living with a thai girlfriend. Sounds like hes doing well there. I wondering what hes doing for business there though.

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions