Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What is the big deal about Filipinas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: What is the big deal about Filipinas?

Postby Wolfeye » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:52 pm

MarcosZeitola: Sounds REAL interesting. Any info by region? I don't know much of anything specific about the Philipines, but a general run-down of what's where & how things are would be great.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby Zambales » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:47 pm

For whores - Manila or Angeles City (Fields Avenue). Angeles is about 50 miles north of Manila and has its own International Airport. Buses run regular from Manila and are very cheap.

For a wife - The provinces would be your best bet and you've got lots to choose from. IMO, the island of Siquijor is amongst the friendliest of places.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:48 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Filipinas come in a very wide range of looks, shapes & shades. Big eyes, small eyes, short, tall, curvy, skinny, dark, pale, Chinese-looking, Latina-looking, Polynesian looking, Native looking... whatever you want, it's out there. The country is also cheap in terms of living costs, and the climate is lovely and culture open, friendly and warm. Families are close and family ties strong. A lot of them are conservative on top of all this; a great advantage when it is a stable relationship and marriage you want.

The Philippines caters to all types of men from all walks of life... the righteous man seeking a wife, the immoral hedonist seeking a whore, the adventurer seeking his flavor of the month, there's something for everyone. I don't think mongers will destroy the country; the depraved and desperate girls going for them, will always be there. Rarely a good, well-raised girl is turned bad because of some lowlife showing interest; she'll simply ignore him as he's nothing to her but background noise.

What attracts people to Filipina girls, and the Philippines in general, is the incredibly wide variety of options and the relative ease with which a lot of said options can be attained. Depending on how much quality you're looking for and how high your standards are, things may be a little more difficult but your dream girls... she's out there!

-BULLSHIT-
I just got back from the Philippines. I saw no tall or pale women there. If you are looking for one you may have to look for a long time. And there are no blond haired girls from the Philippines. If you like tall, pale or blonde haired girls I suggest looking anywhere else not the Philippines.

There is not a lot of diversity in the Philippines. If you like short, skinny girls (even the girls considered fat would be thin according to American standards), with dark hair, and brown eyes you will be in heaven. If you are looking for anything else that may take effort.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Rock » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:36 am

Jonny Law wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Filipinas come in a very wide range of looks, shapes & shades. Big eyes, small eyes, short, tall, curvy, skinny, dark, pale, Chinese-looking, Latina-looking, Polynesian looking, Native looking... whatever you want, it's out there. The country is also cheap in terms of living costs, and the climate is lovely and culture open, friendly and warm. Families are close and family ties strong. A lot of them are conservative on top of all this; a great advantage when it is a stable relationship and marriage you want.

The Philippines caters to all types of men from all walks of life... the righteous man seeking a wife, the immoral hedonist seeking a whore, the adventurer seeking his flavor of the month, there's something for everyone. I don't think mongers will destroy the country; the depraved and desperate girls going for them, will always be there. Rarely a good, well-raised girl is turned bad because of some lowlife showing interest; she'll simply ignore him as he's nothing to her but background noise.

What attracts people to Filipina girls, and the Philippines in general, is the incredibly wide variety of options and the relative ease with which a lot of said options can be attained. Depending on how much quality you're looking for and how high your standards are, things may be a little more difficult but your dream girls... she's out there!

-BULLSHIT-
I just got back from the Philippines. I saw no tall or pale women there. If you are looking for one you may have to look for a long time. And there are no blond haired girls from the Philippines. If you like tall, pale or blonde haired girls I suggest looking anywhere else not the Philippines.

There is not a lot of diversity in the Philippines. If you like short, skinny girls (even the girls considered fat would be thin according to American standards), with dark hair, and brown eyes you will be in heaven. If you are looking for anything else that may take effort.

Yes, it sounded like Marcos was describing certain Latin American countries but certainly not the Philippines.

And I'm a guy who specializes in taller, lighter, and chubbier types. Well I have to look long and hard to find anything interesting and generally stick to Metro Manila. There just isn't nearly as much Chinese blood here as say Thailand.

In the provinces, I would estimate 99.5% of girls are below 5'6" in stature. Metro Manila and Cebu are not much better if you strip out Koreans and other foreigners. The average female here is probably not even 5'.

Not all girls here are dark. You can find a lot who are lighter but to be as pale as typical Korean is fairly rare and usually a mark of being mixed.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby davewe » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:26 am

Jonny Law wrote:
-BULLSHIT-
I just got back from the Philippines. And there are no blond haired girls from the Philippines. If you like tall, pale or blonde haired girls I suggest looking anywhere else not the Philippines.

I am sorry to hear your experience. The next time do more research. The island of Siquijor is the place to go - it's chock full of tall blondes. It's like a frigging mini-Sweden :)
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby Zambales » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:33 am

Check this video out. Plenty of Filipina's in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzfSq_kzV8A
Zambales
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions