Guy gets arrested for using a PUA technique on a girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Guy gets arrested for using a PUA technique on a girl

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Here's what happened to a really good-looking guy when he tried using pick-up lines on girls during the day. It's about time we tell him that going overseas will really solve his dateless problems in America.

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/ ... -gll-style
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Re: Guy gets arrested for using a PUA technique on a girl

Post by Guyver »

Wow, that's f***ed up. Shows you how dangerous it is to even try PUA these days. I love how those pathetic sacks of shit PUA's on there just attack the guy after he shared his experience. He posts the citation from the police, and those stupid f***s still won't believe him? Talk about some serious brainwashing going on in their ranks. It is clear to me that PUA's are not out to help each other. They only want to hurt each other when someone is down in order to beef up their worthless egos. They really have some growing up to do.
Smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes.

Knowledge is gained in bad experiences, but confidence is only gained through positive experiences.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

189 rejections is one thing. Counting them is another. Here could be the root of the problem.

Either that or he or should try wearing clothes next time he chats up a woman.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That forum and its members just show you that women are not the problem. Men are. Both the police who arrested that man, and the males on that forum who only wanted to insult him.

Men are really a joke. Much more of a joke than women are. Why? Cause men should know better. Men know things are hard. Yet they completely lack empathy for their fellow men. They would rather take the low road and hurt other men than act like a decent person.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I would never join that website, and not just because of those white knight losers.

Just try to copy and paste. Not allowed. Look at the links to other sites. Erased by the administrator. Someone doesnt like the idea of competition.

And they blocked and banned the man who made the thread. I am surprised they have not yet deleted the whole thread. It seems they don't like this challenge to their belief system. They're like ostriches. Stick your head in the sand, and kill the messenger.

The OP did not post enough details.

How does he know dude paid models?

How many approaches had he done that day in that park?

How long had the police been watching him?

How long had he been in the park?

Did the girl complain or did the cops just notice on their own?

Why's he blacking out the time and date of the incident on the citation?

I don't approve of cold approaches unless you know and actually are positively hot stuff. Wait for the invitation.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Hurray for the US of GAY!

Being a straight male is a crime.

Do you need anymore evidence that you should go abroad and that foreign women are better?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't know if I believe the report. That would be a pretty stupid thing to write on a police report. There was no reference to illegal activity on it. If he really were arrested for nothing, he could find a non-profit organization to provide lawyers to sue for violating his right to free speech and false arrest sue the police department for scratches on his wrists.

I suppose it's possible it could happen, but I'm a bit skeptical. The poster seems to roll over and think the police have the right to arrest him for nothing. Maybe he did more than talk.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

First, I'm sure that dude has zero game. But also, I don't think you should get arrested for showing interested in the opposite sex. Unless he starts getting handsy, talking dirty, or wont take no for an answer, then you really shouldn't get in any trouble. If I ever got "arrested" for asking a woman out I'd turn to the legal system. If this guy isn't reaching out to his attorney or seeking funding to go after this (plenty of $$$ would come in online if this is legit), then I could see maybe he isn't telling us the whole story.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

This is another case where there are no noble forces at play and I take no sides with anyone but I'm happy with the outcome. Sleazy men shouldn't be allowed to run loose like wild animals. They should be rounded up and exterminated. In this case the women just didn't spread their legs because he wasn't a big enough of an asshole to impress them. They would happily of reproduced with him if he was more scummy. The police are just thoughtless enforcers of whoever complains the most. The men on the PUA forum criticizing this guy are just more successful psychopaths. The man complaining is just a failed psychopath. I don't think he's enlightened in the sense that he sees PUA as evil. He just thinks PUA is a scam in the same way that someone may buy a phony date rape drug and it fails to work chemically.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

MrMan wrote:I don't know if I believe the report. That would be a pretty stupid thing to write on a police report. There was no reference to illegal activity on it. If he really were arrested for nothing, he could find a non-profit organization to provide lawyers to sue for violating his right to free speech and false arrest sue the police department for scratches on his wrists.

I suppose it's possible it could happen, but I'm a bit skeptical. The poster seems to roll over and think the police have the right to arrest him for nothing. Maybe he did more than talk.
On the report a box is checked off for harassment.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

2 girls??

Is that how cops refer to females?
Its fake
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Doesn't seem legitimate, but the reaction to his post, particularly by the dudes who didn't seem to think it was fake, is a pretty good indictment of that forum. I do periodically read that blog though.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I never heard of this strange PUA-forum before.

About this man who was arrested, I think he was posting his experience signing up with the wrong forum.

I don't think, it is fake and I think, he is not a troll. He simply does not fit for this PUA-Forum - anyway to approach women in USA is always risky, you never know about their reaction and the law is always on their side, never with you, it's about a totally anti-male Western society misguided by feminism.

PUA to trick an unknown woman into listening to you does not work well in Western countries in the streets, parks or otherwise public areas and this guy does not really know what to say anyway. I would be worried about boyfriends next to Western women and running into troubles. Not worth the time, and not willing to try.
Last edited by Yohan on August 23rd, 2015, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:I would never join that website, and not just because of those white knight losers...
Me either - but after signing up I would be banned after a few comments anyway....