Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

White woman dating 12 yr old black boy...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

White woman dating 12 yr old black boy...

Postby BlackKnight » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:29 pm

Because he's more of a man? I think that's what this video is about? Can someone help me out?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLKOmXm6W3s[/youtube]
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: White woman dating 12 yr old black boy...

Postby MrMan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:37 pm

They probably just used a 12-year-old kid to make it controversial. Otherwise, not that many people would watch the video for this very repetitive song.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:58 pm

Wild Belle is an American band, composed of siblings Elliot and Natalie Bergman, who grew up in and around Chicago.

To Wild Belle's defense this 12 year old is more mature than most of the bums and thugs nigger loving chicks seem to like so much.

Personally I recommend giving up on American women that is the best option in my opinion.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:47 am

This post really gave me a good chuckle :lol: It was deliberately embedded with an idea and visuals that would trigger an uncontrollable reaction in the victim's mind. It really seems to have set off one white male :wink: See above. He's replying to all my comments now (even stuff from months ago) :lol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/3h2f3h/the_mentality_of_the_antiasian_male_white_dork_on/
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:42 pm

You see, the rational part of his brain thinks he's just watching a video. But the subconscious parts of his brain (the parts that make most of your decisions) only remembers something about a black kid banging a white chick -- which triggers what psychologist call "white dork anger". White dork anger is the result of frustration and failure. In other words, they don't feel secure about their own status because they are mostly below average looking, unsuccessful, and unpopular in real life. They were very likely bullied by their own white peers and pass over for sex by white women. So they turn to internet forums, chat rooms, etc to live absurd escapist fantasies and vent angrily at minorities and elites from a safe environment.

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby GoodLife » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:44 pm

I'll just add a little fuel to the fire. This was Lady Gaga's visit to Brazil. These women know the can get away with much more overseas. The men on forums like this are doing the same thing by going after Asian girls in school girl outfits. These dudes are hypocritical.

GoodLife
Freshman Poster

Postby GoodLife » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:46 pm

They can't keep there hands out of the chocolate cookie jar can they.

GoodLife
Freshman Poster

Postby GoodLife » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:52 pm

The comment section was CRAZY on this one

GoodLife
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:26 pm

They probably just did the video that way because otherwise, they would get fewer views of the video and less people listening to and remembering an otherwise forgettable song. Is this a South African video?
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:59 am

GoodLife wrote:They can't keep there hands out of the chocolate cookie jar can they.

Lol, no doubt :lol:
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:21 pm

The elite want the white males displaced and ridden of
Last edited by Moretorque on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Goodlife

Where you get that pic?

I dont know man its like you see black guys with white women and white guys with asian women.

Black women and asian men are the loser in this one.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:40 am

I don't know what to say......
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Postby GoodLife » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:55 am

chanta76 wrote:Goodlife

Where you get that pic?

I dont know man its like you see black guys with white women and white guys with asian women.

Black women and asian men are the loser in this one.

This picture is from Lady Gaga's visit to Brazil. She's looks a cougar and that's more common than you think. WW don't have to make the trip to Africa. If they become a public school teachers in black areas its a total free for all, because they know the students don't rat. This has been happening for years.

As far as dating in America the BM/WW paring gets more media attention. On the street I see some black men with ALL of kinds women from Russian to Ethiopian to Japanese. These Black men love variety and I've even spotted them with hijab wearing Yemeni muslim women. In contrast many western east Asian women will exclusively date White men. Given that Asians are only %5 of the US population thats a bit striking. You still see BM/BF couples so its not a total crisis for BW as they make it seem in the media.
GoodLife
Freshman Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:30 am

Yes, I agree that the majority of men on this forum aren't looking for commitment. They want fun and a sense of self-validation. I'm sorry, this is the hard truth. HA needs to become more oriented towards long-term companionship and marriage. We are in an era where traditional values have largely been eroded, I believe as HAers we need to do our part in restoring the natural order.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions