Proof that Online Dating is a waste of time

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Proof that Online Dating is a waste of time

Post by gibraltar »

Have you guys seen this?

Almost None of the Women in the Ashley Madison Database Ever Used the Site

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ashley-ma ... 58251.html#

Either way, we’re left with data that suggests Ashley Madison is a site where tens of millions of men write mail, chat, and spend money for women who aren’t there.
Millions of American men are spending tons of money to chat with fake profiles. If this story doesn't prove happier abroad is the way, then nothing will.

Basically, America has become a bigger sausage fest than I could ever imagine. How could a website make so much money by scamming desperate, lonely American guys (both married and single)?

America is a corporate prison that specializes in transferring wealth from millions of lonely desperate men into the pockets of the rich elite and lazy American gals.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Proof that Online Dating is a waste of time

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Most of the things people do are ultimately a waste of time; we're just passing time waiting for something good to come along. Something real, that takes place offline. If that's your end goal and you never lose track of that, the internet can become a useful tool. It becomes a waste of time once you start to treat it as a substitute for real life experiences.

Go to the right places, with the right attitude, and you'll still find what you're looking for regardless. The ones who fail, set themselves up to fail by the way they handle things. And never spend money on websites, never send money to people you never met, or pay for "extra privileges".
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Makes you wonder if any man managed to have an affair using AM dating site apart from Noel Biderman

Another case where smart Ashenazi Jew takes advantage of millions of stupid gentiles

Its been widely reported that 90-95% of all AM users are men, does it mean men cheat much more than women or at least they try to?
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Men try but cannot because of the obesity crisis and out of control feminist laws. When I lived in Brazil, my local host took me and another guest to a local brothel where he slept with this Brazilian pro with huge tits.

Foreign men don't need a stupid website. They go to the local strip joint and get some young sexy thing. Their wives look the other way. American men are truly prisoners with no legal options outside of their marriage to bridezilla (20% of marriages are probably doing great tho).

If you get married, pray you are in the 20% who have loyal, in shape wives and you won't need to go on a scam site to get some action.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

gibraltar wrote:Men try but cannot because of the obesity crisis and out of control feminist laws. When I lived in Brazil, my local host took me and another guest to a local brothel where he slept with this Brazilian pro with huge breasts.

Foreign men don't need a stupid website. They go to the local strip joint and get some young sexy thing. Their wives look the other way. American men are truly prisoners with no legal options outside of their marriage to bridezilla (20% of marriages are probably doing great tho).

If you get married, pray you are in the 20% who have loyal, in shape wives and you won't need to go on a scam site to get some action.
Ah yes the thermas! I've been down to Rio a few times and got the know some of the American expats. Not only do the expats visit, so do the local business men who often times go for a visit for lunch...