Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real life:

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real life:

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:30 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKfdS38aBSk[/youtube]

Image
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby Adama » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:37 pm

Ive been trying to tell you men here. MGTOW is controlled opposition. It is infiltrated and misdirected. Most of the guys who post on the forums are just knuckleheads who think posting on the internet makes them an activist, and that avoiding women means they are making some kind of statement (while they continue to vote for Republican shysters <slaps knee>).

There are men within MGTOW/MRA who are the nastiest manginas, but who receive the most respect. That right there ought to tell you the movement is worthless, because its members are not even wise enough to see that the most charismatic among them are the ones who are leading them astray.

Look at Gloria Steinem and how she helped lead women deeper into the feminist black hole. That's what the leaders of the MGTOW/MRA are doing. I dont see a problem with abstinence per se. But you have thousands of desperate, and impressionable young men on the internet who are emotionally distraught, who then come upon this message, which is supposed to help them. When in reality it is just the flip side of feminism, designed to keep you from procreating. Sure, avoid women and children.

Just sit back, play your video games, watch wrestling, masturbate, play guitar, and when you feel upset, turn on Bernard Chapin, or perhaps Stephan Molyneux (France not Quebec), to cheer you up and make you feel united in electronic brotherhood. That is the message. To distract you from what you're supposed to be doing, which is finding a woman to procreate with. (Be fruitful and multiply.)

And that lie that most men already have been divorced is complete nonsense. We all know that most of us are the ones who never found a place, because they changed the rules on us midstream, without even bothering to inform us. The divorced men within the movement are not as numerous as the young men who are incel or have sworn off women due to emotional trauma (or rather events which were necessary at the time for their learning, but which they chose to see as traumatic).

Good day, gentlemen.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby Adama » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:48 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKfdS38aBSk[/youtube]

Image



In all fairness, it wouldnt surprise me if he was a feminist plant, sent to discredit MGTOW. Just tell a male feminist to dress up like a breast and carry a stupid sign, while pretending to be an advocate for MGTOW. It could be a false flag.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:54 pm

Adama wrote:Ive been trying to tell you men here. MGTOW is controlled opposition. It is infiltrated and misdirected. Most of the guys who post on the forums are just knuckleheads who think posting on the internet makes them an activist, and that avoiding women means they are making some kind of statement (while they continue to vote for Republican shysters <slaps knee>).

There are men within MGTOW/MRA who are the nastiest manginas, but who receive the most respect. That right there ought to tell you the movement is worthless, because its members are not even wise enough to see that the most charismatic among them are the ones who are leading them astray.

Look at Gloria Steinem and how she helped lead women deeper into the feminist black hole. That's what the leaders of the MGTOW/MRA are doing. I dont see a problem with abstinence per se. But you have thousands of desperate, and impressionable young men on the internet who are emotionally distraught, who then come upon this message, which is supposed to help them. When in reality it is just the flip side of feminism, designed to keep you from procreating. Sure, avoid women and children.

Just sit back, play your video games, watch wrestling, masturbate, play guitar, and when you feel upset, turn on Bernard Chapin, or perhaps Stephan Molyneux (France not Quebec), to cheer you up and make you feel united in electronic brotherhood. That is the message. To distract you from what you're supposed to be doing, which is finding a woman to procreate with. (Be fruitful and multiply.)

And that lie that most men already have been divorced is complete nonsense. We all know that most of us are the ones who never found a place, because they changed the rules on us midstream, without even bothering to inform us. The divorced men within the movement are not as numerous as the young men who are incel or have sworn off women due to emotional trauma (or rather events which were necessary at the time for their learning, but which they chose to see as traumatic).

Good day, gentlemen.


+1000

Completely agree. My thought exactly, brother!

Image
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Adama wrote:In all fairness, it wouldnt surprise me if he was a feminist plant, sent to discredit MGTOW. Just tell a male feminist to dress up like a breast and carry a stupid sign, while pretending to be an advocate for MGTOW. It could be a false flag.


While I would not put it beneath a feminist to pay some gullible fatty to dress up like a buffoon and disgrace the MGTOW movement... let's not kid ourselves here, there is zero need! There's no shortage of completely ridiculous men associated with MGTOW, making a complete ass out of themselves and most of them never even encountered a feminist in their lives; they are the type of man that never leaves their rooms or basement and live with their parents well into their thirties and beyond.

I've heard the ragings of Sandman and his gay little buddies, and you can just tell by the way they talk that this is not the sort of man that has a lot of life experience, if any. Put Sandman in a costume and the type of guy seen at this rally, is not far off from what you're going to encounter.

Just as with feminism, I'll always rejoice in any opportunity to drag the MGTOW into the dirt. Not a difficult task when this is the type of clowns you're dealing with. It's nice to see them away from their keyboards and into the streets for a change. :lol:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby Farseeker » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:49 am

I'll not lie, I was MGTOW for a little while, when I was scornful of women, That was before I realized it wasn't women in general, just AW that I had no care for. Since then, I've seen just how toxic MGTOW is. These dudes swear off women, and share a belief that if your are to associate with them (they have defined levels of MGTOW, 1-4 with 4 being the "I don't speak to, look at or think about women" standpoint) it is quite unnatural. Nature dictates all species must reproduce to survive, MGTOW defies that imperative. Yes, I get it MGTOW's, AW suck. That's what got me to MGTOW in the first place but I didn't stay there because that's not who I am. MGTOW.s need to go abroad to experience more than what their little world has given them.
User avatar
Farseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:40 am

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby Break the chains » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:03 am

Honestly looks like a feminist fake.

Whatever works for MGTOW, good luck to them, just seems gay to swear off women completely though when there are quality opportunities outside the West.

I'm sure the idea started with good intentions, but sounds like they have descended into self-denial. Life's too short for self-denial, especially for the purposes of seeking approval of people on the internet.
Trying to be a better man
Break the chains
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:03 am
Location: Australia

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby Ghost » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Whatever they look like doesn't matter; it's the message that matters. The problem is that their message is to do not resist, do not seek for a solution, and make sure that you become a genetic dead end.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:41 pm

Ghost wrote:Whatever they look like doesn't matter; it's the message that matters. The problem is that their message is to do not resist, do not seek for a solution, and make sure that you become a genetic dead end.


I think what they look like IS actually relevant, because it is part of the problem. The one unifying characteristic virtually all self-proclaimed MGTOWs have in common, is that ALREADY ARE a genetic dead end. They are unappealing, inside and out, and likely already labeled as outcasts regardless of their stance on dating and marriage. If you have a fat guy with a face like the moon landing sitting in his old folks basement playing video games online, he may tell you this is his choice. He may tell you he wants to be alone, that he shuns contact with women because they seek to ruin his life and steal his belongings. But what are his belongings? What is she going to steal away, his high score in his online shooter game, his collection of obscure porn, his virginity? Oh, the horror! :roll:

The truth of the matter is: MGTOW is a movement of losers. Some of its members are men who actually experienced real life, who had relationships, failed marriages, broken families, divorce court drama. But they are the minority. A tragic minority whose very real experiences are abused by basement dwelling losers to excuse their sad excuse of a life and their complete and utter lack of ambition in improving any of it.

MGTOW is both a sure way to become a dead end, as well as a justification for useless men who already are a genetic dead end to do nothing about their situation and wither away in silence. It's a crutch, an excuse, a pathetic cop out, and more of us should be speaking out against it because it's as destructive, if not more destructive to the interests of young men, then feminism is. That's why I shared this video: to take any shred of perceived "coolness" or "heroism" out of MGTOW, that might fool a young misguided man into "joining", by showing how pathetic these people are.

The bottom line is that there is no grand goal, there is no drive, there is no ambition. Just the tragedy of a wasted life and a lonely death, marketed as some heroic last stand against feminism.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby S_Parc » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:53 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:The bottom line is that there is no grand goal, there is no drive, there is no ambition. Just the tragedy of a wasted life and a lonely death, marketed as some heroic last stand against feminism.


I don't know, a few years ago, Mel and I were WGTOW and MGTOW, respectively, and today (sorry make that 2016), we're getting married.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby gsjackson » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:57 am

S_Parc wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:The bottom line is that there is no grand goal, there is no drive, there is no ambition. Just the tragedy of a wasted life and a lonely death, marketed as some heroic last stand against feminism.


I don't know, a few years ago, Mel and I were WGTOW and MGTOW, respectively, and today (sorry make that 2016), we're getting married.


Congrats!! I've got to say, this is the most remarkable love story I've ever heard of. Guess you really never can tell where it's going to come from. Keep making it work.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby Ghost » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:14 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:I think what they look like IS actually relevant, because it is part of the problem. The one unifying characteristic virtually all self-proclaimed MGTOWs have in common, is that ALREADY ARE a genetic dead end. They are unappealing, inside and out, and likely already labeled as outcasts regardless of their stance on dating and marriage. If you have a fat guy with a face like the moon landing sitting in his old folks basement playing video games online, he may tell you this is his choice. He may tell you he wants to be alone, that he shuns contact with women because they seek to ruin his life and steal his belongings. But what are his belongings? What is she going to steal away, his high score in his online shooter game, his collection of obscure p**n, his virginity? Oh, the horror! :roll:


There are those types, and a lot of MGTOWs who have been married career men before and got destroyed. Not saying I agree with the basement-dwelling lifestyle, but I understand it. If they do not embrace solutions like expatriation, then I really get it. There's nothing left in Western society for young men. Education, jobs, and women have all been forcibly removed for young men. That doesn't leave much else. And the Western system is a threat no matter your level on the ladder. The basement dweller, if he gets involved with women, still stands to face false rape/sexual harassment claims, child support if he manages to reproduce, and having a boot on his neck his entire life just for being involved with women. It's not a good thing what they're doing, but it does reflect the reality of how shitty things are at present.

The truth of the matter is: MGTOW is a movement of losers. Some of its members are men who actually experienced real life, who had relationships, failed marriages, broken families, divorce court drama. But they are the minority. A tragic minority whose very real experiences are abused by basement dwelling losers to excuse their sad excuse of a life and their complete and utter lack of ambition in improving any of it.

MGTOW is both a sure way to become a dead end, as well as a justification for useless men who already are a genetic dead end to do nothing about their situation and wither away in silence. It's a crutch, an excuse, a pathetic cop out, and more of us should be speaking out against it because it's as destructive, if not more destructive to the interests of young men, then feminism is. That's why I shared this video: to take any shred of perceived "coolness" or "heroism" out of MGTOW, that might fool a young misguided man into "joining", by showing how pathetic these people are.

The bottom line is that there is no grand goal, there is no drive, there is no ambition. Just the tragedy of a wasted life and a lonely death, marketed as some heroic last stand against feminism.


It's a sign of the times. They can either MGTOW in the West or attempt eventual expatriation. (Which a few do, but not many.) Any effort they put into a building a life in the West will be wasted, the fruits of their labor stolen. If you're going to remain or be stuck in the U.S., it's not the worst way to go. They always have the options of trying something else, trying to chase dreams or something.

It's a logical response to feminist society, but of course it's what the rulers of society want. Destroy the men and there's no resistance. I don't know what the solution is. Wait until the reset if stuck in Western society.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Ghost wrote:It's a logical response to feminist society, but of course it's what the rulers of society want. Destroy the men and there's no resistance. I don't know what the solution is. Wait until the reset if stuck in Western society.


You can wait until that reset for all your life and it'll never come. It's one foolproof way to insure you never, ever get to enjoy your life or attach any meaning to your life. It's like a bear hibernating for a winter that we all know might very well be an ice age... he'll starve to death and die in his sleep long before it starts snowing, and never see daylight again because he refused to go South while he still had the chance.

A thought that's calming to me, is that at least those who refuse to leave the West even when they are able to, are probably not the type of person I would enjoy having as my neighbors in the Philippines anyway. What makes me sad is that there are men out there who aren't yet hopeless cases, and whose situation isn't hopeless either, who nonetheless embrace the tenants of MGTOW and get dragged deeper and deeper into the darkness by it.

Say you have a guy who's young, shy, kind of awkward around women and has an overbearing mother and absent father. He's never done well with the ladies, has a few bad experiences. Or maybe he doesn't have any experiences at all, causing him to read up on relationship advice online. Somehow, he comes across a MGTOW blog or forum. He starts reading. Gets hooked. Sandman's voice guides him away from the light, to a place where all hope has long been abandoned. He gets some of his personal bias confirmed by the experiences of others, and by their theories.

They egg each other on to withdraw more and more from society. They belittle and mock "wage slaves" and "weak betas" and laugh at men who get married or enter relationships... they praise the glory of a childfree life. They talk about hobbies such as watching sports and maintaining an expensive sports car. Some may buy a motorbike, cruise around town. Some will sleep with prostitutes, others will instead drown their sorrows in sixpack after sixpack of beer... they will only have male friends, but have a hard time finding them as most of their peers will settle down at one point, having lives of their own. Women become "the enemy" to them and as they become more and more accustomed to his toxic line of thinking, any sort of relationship with these evil 'she beasts' will become next to impossible... they're on a one way ticket to a lonely death, the type of end that leaves their bloated corpses undiscovered for weeks as no one will bother to check on the neighborhood weirdo. That crazy old bachelor. Then a pauper's grave with no one to weep at their cheap casket. While they could have had a fulfilling life abroad.

It saddens me a little. But it's probably just nature taking its course.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby Banano » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:40 pm

The guy holding MGTOW sign looks like a white version of Winston Wu:)


But Winston stopped applying make up long time ago. He knows he can seduce any AC girl without makeup
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby S_Parc » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:07 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:They egg each other on to withdraw more and more from society. They belittle and mock "wage slaves" and "weak betas" and laugh at men who get married or enter relationships... they praise the glory of a childfree life. They talk about hobbies such as watching sports and maintaining an expensive sports car. Some may buy a motorbike, cruise around town. Some will sleep with prostitutes, others will instead drown their sorrows in sixpack after sixpack of beer... they will only have male friends, but have a hard time finding them as most of their peers will settle down at one point, having lives of their own. Women become "the enemy" to them and as they become more and more accustomed to his toxic line of thinking, any sort of relationship with these evil 'she beasts' will become next to impossible... they're on a one way ticket to a lonely death, the type of end that leaves their bloated corpses undiscovered for weeks as no one will bother to check on the neighborhood weirdo. That crazy old bachelor. Then a pauper's grave with no one to weep at their cheap casket. While they could have had a fulfilling life abroad.

It saddens me a little. But it's probably just nature taking its course.


Sounds like you've been spending some time in America :wink:

As for watching sports all of the time, unfortunately, you've just described my sister's husband, who's doing exactly that to forget about her.

The problem is that there's not enough prost*tution in America, to make MGTOW meaningful. If there were, chances are, some guys would grow bored and then, start to look abroad for alternatives. Of course, there are the mad scientists like myself, who'd be perfectly fine alone, unless he had a lovely assistant like Mel around.

Image

BTW, that's Mel and I'm a better looking version of a young Baron Frankenstein.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: zerowing1 and 6 guests