Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real life:

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Take a look at MGTOWs and what they look like in real li

Postby Adama » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:29 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:A thought that's calming to me, is that at least those who refuse to leave the West even when they are able to, are probably not the type of person I would enjoy having as my neighbors in the Philippines anyway. What makes me sad is that there are men out there who aren't yet hopeless cases, and whose situation isn't hopeless either, who nonetheless embrace the tenants of MGTOW and get dragged deeper and deeper into the darkness by it.

Say you have a guy who's young, shy, kind of awkward around women and has an overbearing mother and absent father. He's never done well with the ladies, has a few bad experiences. Or maybe he doesn't have any experiences at all, causing him to read up on relationship advice online. Somehow, he comes across a MGTOW blog or forum. He starts reading. Gets hooked. Sandman's voice guides him away from the light, to a place where all hope has long been abandoned. He gets some of his personal bias confirmed by the experiences of others, and by their theories.

They egg each other on to withdraw more and more from society. They belittle and mock "wage slaves" and "weak betas" and laugh at men who get married or enter relationships... they praise the glory of a childfree life. They talk about hobbies such as watching sports and maintaining an expensive sports car. Some may buy a motorbike, cruise around town. Some will sleep with prostitutes, others will instead drown their sorrows in sixpack after sixpack of beer... they will only have male friends, but have a hard time finding them as most of their peers will settle down at one point, having lives of their own. Women become "the enemy" to them and as they become more and more accustomed to his toxic line of thinking, any sort of relationship with these evil 'she beasts' will become next to impossible... they're on a one way ticket to a lonely death, the type of end that leaves their bloated corpses undiscovered for weeks as no one will bother to check on the neighborhood weirdo. That crazy old bachelor. Then a pauper's grave with no one to weep at their cheap casket. While they could have had a fulfilling life abroad.

It saddens me a little. But it's probably just nature taking its course.

That's exactly what happened to me, almost to the letter. I had zero experiences with women up until age 18. I went out there and tried to meet women at parties, which I thought was what we were supposed to do. The women at the parties crapped all over me. I also look back and there were some things I just didnt understand about women at that time. The good girls don't go out to parties. You meet them in other ways. The real she-beasts are the ones at parties and online. Real women aren't wasting their time out partying every weekend or sitting up waiting for 500 admirers on Facebook. They are with their friends or family.

So basically I ran straight towards the bietches and got crapped on, cause I thought thats what we're supposed to do. I also didnt know many of the super subtle signs that women give off.

I was also under some pretty devastating misconceptions due to stupid male advice. When I was trying to date a witch who was literally screaming and yelling at me on the phone and hanging up with me, the retarded friends I had at the time told me I should just deal with it cause all women are emotionally unstable like that. At that point, I was ready to give up on all women. You mean to tell me that all women act like this piece of sh*t? Then I am done with women.

So some really terrible experiences early on with some clueless witches or downright evil witches will cause your heart to turn black before you even get out of the starting gate. Especially when you have female worshiping idiots as friends, who are living in quiet desperation, yet somehow they believe that living in that state is normal. So all their advice pushes you into a situation similar to theirs.

This is what happens in the MGTOW movement. You have a bunch of inexperienced idiots around women. You try to wake them up. Because they're idiots, they take the message the wrong way and start to hate the messenger. No, I never thought you were a bunch of idiots, til I realized that a person could scream the truth from the rooftops everyday at noon, and you'd just hate him for it, because he's trying to wake you up to the very belief system which is enslaving your mind.

Besides all that MGTOW is a false brotherhood based on electronic camaraderie. These are not your friends. They are just fools who post online everyday. Big difference. Most of those men are going to die alone while hating women with a passion for the rest of their lives. The ones who won't die alone will suffer from the very fates they despise so much because that is the only future they could foresee. They will suffer at the hands of angry women, because that's all they truly believe women are. They'll never discover the pleasant women, because their belief system precludes the existence of such women in the first place. So many of them believe that when they sell out for the bl*wj*b (since they are all one oral sex act away from being manginas anyway) they'll become enslaved, and that's exactly what will happened to them.

They are like the elephants in the circus. Could they run away and escape their handlers? Sure. Why don't they then? Because they've been trained since they were young that they must think only inside the box. They will not bother with even thinking there is an outside to the box. They'd never think of that possibility. And if you try to show them directly, they will disbelieve it, citing all the lies they've been told over the years by authority figures and the fact that everyone else says the same, or even hate you personally for bringing it up, and therefore you are secretly their enemy. Then they'll cling more desperately to their prior beliefs.

That's all fine by me. I did warn you. I was your messenger, and you didnt listen. So don't get mad if I don't feel bad for any of you anymore. In fact, I might be among those who call you out for being stupid now.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:07 am

"That's exactly what happened to me, almost to the letter. I had zero experiences with women up until age 18. I went out there and tried to meet women at parties, which I thought was what we were supposed to do. The women at the parties crapped all over me. I also look back and there were some things I just didnt understand about women at that time. The good girls don't go out to parties. You meet them in other ways. The real she-beasts are the ones at parties and online. Real women aren't wasting their time out partying every weekend or sitting up waiting for 500 admirers on Facebook. They are with their friends or family."

You sound young and very naive.

For the illiterate: NAIVE: (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment. (of a person) natural and unaffected; innocent.

You are looking for the NAWALT (not all women are like that) Unicorn. The reality is that all women ARE like that (manipulative, abusive, sociopathic, destructive, drama-oriented, liars).

Societies the are more Patriarchal are better able to control their women. These women are raised the better. By going to these other nations and cultures you can enjoy better behaved women.

As for the American NAWALT Unicorn. This mythological creature if it does exist will marry early in life and stay married.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:51 am

Jonny Law wrote:"That's exactly what happened to me, almost to the letter. I had zero experiences with women up until age 18. I went out there and tried to meet women at parties, which I thought was what we were supposed to do. The women at the parties crapped all over me. I also look back and there were some things I just didnt understand about women at that time. The good girls don't go out to parties. You meet them in other ways. The real she-beasts are the ones at parties and online. Real women aren't wasting their time out partying every weekend or sitting up waiting for 500 admirers on Facebook. They are with their friends or family."

You sound young and very naive.

For the illiterate: NAIVE: (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment. (of a person) natural and unaffected; innocent.

You are looking for the NAWALT (not all women are like that) Unicorn. The reality is that all women ARE like that (manipulative, abusive, sociopathic, destructive, drama-oriented, liars).

Societies the are more Patriarchal are better able to control their women. These women are raised the better. By going to these other nations and cultures you can enjoy better behaved women.

As for the American NAWALT Unicorn. This mythological creature if it does exist will marry early in life and stay married.

Believe what you want.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions