Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Family structure around the world

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Family structure around the world

Postby Falcon » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:32 pm

World Family Map 2014
Mapping family change and child well-being outcomes

http://worldfamilymap.org/2014/articles/world-family-indicators/family-structure

Falcon
Experienced Poster

-----

Postby Ghost » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:42 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Family structure around the world

Postby droid » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:44 pm

Look at Colombia, that's why I'm finally leaving in the next few weeks. It's nice but it's just kind of a middle ground, girls behave somewhat better than in the states, but nasty "western" ways are creeping in fast. The cherry on top of this is they're ALL single moms (ok not all but too many). I really don't recommend it for HA newbies or in overall ROI terms.
So it depends how you see it, this place is either the best of both worlds or the worst of both worlds lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:57 pm

It seems like education makes the birth rate go down- why is that? I don't figure most people are unclear about where babies come from, even though that would probably stroke a lot of egos 9probably Western egos, to be honest- I notice a bit of smugness on that level).
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:17 pm

Wolfeye wrote:It seems like education makes the birth rate go down- why is that? I don't figure most people are unclear about where babies come from, even though that would probably stroke a lot of egos 9probably Western egos, to be honest- I notice a bit of smugness on that level).

Because the "education" means making women go to school/university and get jobs, which makes them stop having babies because they get brainwashed into the corpgov cult. It doesn't have anything to do with knowledge, but rather a woman feeling "strong and independent" because the daddygov is giving her the birthright of men.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:49 pm

I see- I thought it was something like that. See, I figure a man wouldn't be like that (even if he was a workaholic) because he has a more persistant sex drive. The problem with that is that if he's always at work, he's not around to raise the kid & that's its own problem. I don't get the point of all this working- is it just to erode what is on the planet like an eating contest?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions