Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Cornfed » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:11 am

Jonny Law wrote:Or kick the man our robbing him with child support and kidnapping his children.

Lets be fair. It is really the system's bastard pig enforcers doing this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:13 am

Banano wrote:Stop perpetuating this myth of welfare state, these days there is about equal number of men and women who are on welfare benefits. In fact its men who will benefit the most from welfare state in the future since all manufacturing has gone to Asia, IT and call centeres to India and Philiphines.


So am I just imagining all these females getting child support, vaginamony, foodstamps, jobs, scholarships?

Just try getting any daddygov cheese as a man (especially a white man.)

How the f**k is it a myth?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Banano » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:52 am

Men get all these benefits too. You go to any centrelink(name of the gov welfare institution in aust) and you will see equal number of men and women lining up. Official data support this observation.

We dont have alimony in aust but we have de facto marriage,common law marriage. No food stamps as far as I know, unless you are homeless person

What is wrong with child support? If you are father of that kid you should pay for it.


Many HAers n mgtows obsess with family court, marriage, alimony even though you as a ha or mghow will never have to worry abt such things since you are not even on AWs radar.

They dont want men who are at the bottom of pyramid. Period.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:52 am

Banano wrote:Men get all these benefits too. You go to any centrelink(name of the gov welfare institution in aust) and you will see equal number of men and women lining up. Official data support this observation.


I don't know about Australia. In the U.S. this is not the case.

What is wrong with child support? If you are father of that kid you should pay for it.


So it's just fine for a man to enslaved by the state to pay money to his kid's mom? (And she doesn't even have to spend the money on the kid.)

Many HAers n mgtows obsess with family court, marriage, alimony even though you as a ha or mghow will never have to worry abt such things since you are not even on AWs radar.

They dont want men who are at the bottom of pyramid. Period.


You're a f***ing sicko feminist. Winston really should have flushed you, or made you walk the plank or whatever it was.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:14 am

Ghost wrote:You're a f***ing sicko feminist. Winston really should have flushed you, or made you walk the plank or whatever it was.


We allow people like Cornfed (who literally posted in a thread a few weeks ago where a black woman killed her child that it was "a good outcome") and Blackknight (an outright troll who adds literally nothing to the forum whatsoever and probably suffers from a serious mental illness) to post here. Surely Banano being a bit critical of the worldviews embraced by most people here is the least of our worries? Having a little bit of discussion among our own ranks doesn't hurt anyone.

And he did have a point when he said a lot of these problems do not apply to men who are HA or MGTOW, so the poor quality of the American justice system and its female population should be of little interest to them. I mean a 20-something virgin MGTOW residing in his family's basement whining on the internet about family court, marriage, alimony, child support and unfair laws... isnt that pretty laughable? To me it's almost as funny as it is sad, to see such a tremendous waste of life and effort.

As far as hypergamy goes: it simply the natural state of affairs and you will see it taking place virtually everywhere in this world, one way or another. We live in this world, it is what it is, and we have to make the most of it rather then waste away the best years of our prime hoping for a Utopia that will never come.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:30 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:We allow people like Cornfed (who literally posted in a thread a few weeks ago where a black woman killed her child that it was "a good outcome") and Blackknight (an outright troll who adds literally nothing to the forum whatsoever and probably suffers from a serious mental illness) to post here. Surely Banano being a bit critical of the worldviews embraced by most people here is the least of our worries? Having a little bit of discussion among our own ranks doesn't hurt anyone.


In theory I am fine with banning trolls. The problem comes when others can't tell the difference between a troll and someone with an extreme, unpopular opinion. Cornfed has opinions and discusses things. Blackknight is a clear troll, using just about everything out of the Trolling for Dummies playbook. You could say he has opinions, but there's little consistency, and virtually everything he posts is intended to inflame others. It's exceedingly obvious.

Banano is not a troll, just a moron. Being on a site such as this and not explicitly being a blue piller, he should f***ing know better. If he wanted to have a rational discussion, then that would be fine, but he doesn't do that. He does hit n' run posts and posts stupid bullshit without even trying to defend it. It's intellectually lazy, dishonest, and sometimes does look like trolling. But I stick with my opinion that he's just a moron.

And he did have a point when he said a lot of these problems do not apply to men who are HA or MGTOW, so the poor quality of the American justice system and its female population should be of little interest to them. I mean a 20-something virgin MGTOW residing in his family's basement whining on the internet about family court, marriage, alimony, child support and unfair laws... isnt that pretty laughable? To me it's almost as funny as it is sad, to see such a tremendous waste of life and effort.


Again, you are having serious problems with cause and effect. What comes first: being in the basement or feminist laws? And objecting to slavery for men isn't exactly complaining. I think of complaining as when Burger King forgets to leave off the mayo on your burger. Geez.

Of course these days any young man stuck in the West needs to try his damnedest to find a way - any way - out of it.

As far as hypergamy goes: it simply the natural state of affairs and you will see it taking place virtually everywhere in this world, one way or another. We live in this world, it is what it is, and we have to make the most of it rather then waste away the best years of our prime hoping for a Utopia that will never come.


Given a patriarchal andro-centric system, hypergamy wouldn't be an issue. It's really only a big problem in feminist societies where the daddygov steals from men and gives it to women for free. Very few men can compete with that, obviously.

Yeah, let's just accept whatever world we live in and not question it or seek for anything better. What could possibly be wrong with that? The only reason your prettyboy Dutch ass even got a chance to live Happier Abroad in the Philippines is because your ancestors strove for a better society. They f***ed it up like all other white Westerners did, but you got to skirt by on what was leftover just like me and so many others are. Get off your damn high horse.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Banano » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:35 pm

So it's just fine for a man to enslaved by the state to pay money to his kid's mom? (And she doesn't even have to spend the money on the kid.)


Ghost

So you want a man to pay money directly to 10 month old baby or 7 yo kid ?
It is sensible to pay money to his moms bank account since she is the one taking care of the kid after divorce or break up

Or you think its fair for motherfuckr to just pump without condom and who gives a sht about the kid? We have that in PH and place is a shithole, homeless kids are everywhere because men dont want to take responsibility for their action and just wanna pump and dump.


As I have said before, none of these things should worry HAers or MGTOWers as 95% of you cant even get western woman to have a coffee with you let alone have baby with you, stay tuned for the latest stardusks and sandmans video :lol:
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby BlackKnight » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:13 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote:You're a f***ing sicko feminist. Winston really should have flushed you, or made you walk the plank or whatever it was.


Blackknight (an outright troll who adds literally nothing to the forum whatsoever and probably suffers from a serious mental illness) to post here.


Lol, It's funny how you have been regurgitating my anti-racist arguments e.g. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26294&start=360 but try to get away with slandering the original source as having "nothing to offer"? What an asshole. You obviously have "daddy" issues. Before I started posting here (with my genius level intellect) the racist were in total control. Even the founder of this website submitted to their narrative. You should bow before your master, bitch.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:48 pm

BlackKnight wrote:Lol, It's funny how you have been regurgitating my anti-racist arguments e.g. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26294&start=360 but try to get away with slandering the original source as having "nothing to offer"? What an asshole. You obviously have "daddy" issues. Before I started posting here (with my genius level intellect) the racist were in total control. Even the founder of this website submitted to their narrative. You should bow before your master, bitch.


You sure give yourself a lot of credit for having figured out how to operate the "copy & paste" buttons on your keyboard and sharing the works of finer minds then yourself. Usually a genius does not refer to himself as a genius; he simply shares his exploits, goes through his daily affairs and lets others be the judge of whether or not he deserves the title "genius".

As for you battling racism, good for you. There's a lot of racist people here but its all based primarily in their insecurity. The way Winston puts down other Asian races such as the Filipino people only makes him seem deeply insecure. But I have not seen you call him out on it, I did. If people wish to hold racist views, they are free to do so of course. But it just seems futile to me, because it doesn't help their situation to bitch and moan about other races; it's just a distraction from their own reality and an easy way to feel better about yourself for something you have no control over.

Anyway, believe what you want to believe and continue to try and rustle people's jimmies if that's what makes you happy. Just try to tone down the narcissism a little, the act is getting a bit old and stale and you don't really have anything to show for it except for a whole lot of pictures you stole from Facebook and quotes you stole from others. The only thing you came up with yourself are your completely unbelievable grandiose claims.

Now please log out and go back to your job moving furniture and stop derailing discussions when the grown-ups talk, boy.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby BlackKnight » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Ghost wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:We allow people like Cornfed (who literally posted in a thread a few weeks ago where a black woman killed her child that it was "a good outcome") and Blackknight (an outright troll who adds literally nothing to the forum whatsoever and probably suffers from a serious mental illness) to post here. Surely Banano being a bit critical of the worldviews embraced by most people here is the least of our worries? Having a little bit of discussion among our own ranks doesn't hurt anyone.


In theory I am fine with banning trolls. The problem comes when others can't tell the difference between a troll and someone with an extreme, unpopular opinion. Cornfed has opinions and discusses things. Blackknight is a clear troll, using just about everything out of the Trolling for Dummies playbook. You could say he has opinions, but there's little consistency, and virtually everything he posts is intended to inflame others. It's exceedingly obvious.

Banano is not a troll, just a moron. Being on a site such as this and not explicitly being a blue piller, he should f***ing know better. If he wanted to have a rational discussion, then that would be fine, but he doesn't do that. He does hit n' run posts and posts stupid bullshit without even trying to defend it. It's intellectually lazy, dishonest, and sometimes does look like trolling. But I stick with my opinion that he's just a moron.

And he did have a point when he said a lot of these problems do not apply to men who are HA or MGTOW, so the poor quality of the American justice system and its female population should be of little interest to them. I mean a 20-something virgin MGTOW residing in his family's basement whining on the internet about family court, marriage, alimony, child support and unfair laws... isnt that pretty laughable? To me it's almost as funny as it is sad, to see such a tremendous waste of life and effort.


Again, you are having serious problems with cause and effect. What comes first: being in the basement or feminist laws? And objecting to slavery for men isn't exactly complaining. I think of complaining as when Burger King forgets to leave off the mayo on your burger. Geez.

Of course these days any young man stuck in the West needs to try his damnedest to find a way - any way - out of it.

As far as hypergamy goes: it simply the natural state of affairs and you will see it taking place virtually everywhere in this world, one way or another. We live in this world, it is what it is, and we have to make the most of it rather then waste away the best years of our prime hoping for a Utopia that will never come.


Given a patriarchal andro-centric system, hypergamy wouldn't be an issue. It's really only a big problem in feminist societies where the daddygov steals from men and gives it to women for free. Very few men can compete with that, obviously.

Yeah, let's just accept whatever world we live in and not question it or seek for anything better. What could possibly be wrong with that? The only reason your prettyboy Dutch a** even got a chance to live Happier Abroad in the Philippines is because your ancestors strove for a better society. They f***ed it up like all other white Westerners did, but you got to skirt by on what was leftover just like me and so many others are. Get off your damn high horse.


Wow, talk about little consistency. You're like a mini retarded Winston :lol:

Let's take a closer look at this idiocy

Give men the education, jobs, and other opportunities, and put women back in the f***ing kitchen, and hypergamy gets solved. At the very least the welfare-for-women state needs to be abolished, a la like third world countries where provider types still have an equal footing with bad boys. (Not the most ideal, I'm merely saying it levels the playing field. It certainly doesn't set things right.) Under a feminist system hypergamy only grows because the daddygov gives the females so much "free" money (taken from you at real or implied gunpoint) that the average man cannot compete with the government effectively giving each female a free $50K a year salary.

What we need is a patriarchal system in which women are not allowed education and jobs. (With a few exceptions, such as caretaker of children and elderly, p4p, etc.) The men need all of the education and jobs, plus need subsidized p4p. Any country that make their society centered on the men would see a vast explosion of wealth and prosperity as well as happiness.


So this guy doesn't want to compete with females? He wants the government to step in and "give" him an education, job, and other opportunities because he cannot make his own way and outperform females LOL. I guess if you have the same testosterone levels as a mouse, you would need the Government to help you out :lol:
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby BlackKnight » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:27 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:Lol, It's funny how you have been regurgitating my anti-racist arguments e.g. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26294&start=360 but try to get away with slandering the original source as having "nothing to offer"? What an asshole. You obviously have "daddy" issues. Before I started posting here (with my genius level intellect) the racist were in total control. Even the founder of this website submitted to their narrative. You should bow before your master, bitch.


Usually a genius does not refer to himself as a genius; he simply shares his exploits, goes through his daily affairs and lets others be the judge of whether or not he deserves the title "genius". Now please log out and go back to your job moving furniture and stop derailing discussions when the grown-ups talk, boy.


I referenced my 'intellect level' you incompetent cretin. In slave morality (which you're member) that's perfectly fine because you're stating something as an objective opinion/fact. Now crawl back into your cage before I have animal services called.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Jonny Law » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:53 am

"As for you battling racism, good for you. There's a lot of racist people here but its all based primarily in their insecurity. The way Winston puts down other Asian races such as the Filipino people only makes him seem deeply insecure. But I have not seen you call him out on it, I did. If people wish to hold racist views, they are free to do so of course. But it just seems futile to me, because it doesn't help their situation to bitch and moan about other races; it's just a distraction from their own reality and an easy way to feel better about yourself for something you have no control over."

-NEWSFLASH-
Different cultures and societies have different values.

If all people are the same then there is no point going overseas for a woman. Filipino culture is different (I know I just got back from Mindanao).

If you are looking for a tall blond chick in the Philippines it might take a while. If you are looking for a short dark haired girl you will be in heaven.

If you want to have intelligent discussions you might want to talk to Chinese girls. If you want a girl who is more simple you should go to the Philippines.

There are stupid people. There are weak people. There are poor people. Many of them end up on HA forums. Even people with weak genetics can improve themselves with weight training. Even stupid people can study hard and succeed in school. Even poor people can get a better job, or start a successful business. Even the most racist loser has the potential to improve their life.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:16 am

Banano wrote:So you want a man to pay money directly to 10 month old baby or 7 yo kid ?
It is sensible to pay money to his moms bank account since she is the one taking care of the kid after divorce or break up


So you're fine with men being made slaves to the state via financial obligations to women. You're a f***ing sicko.

Or you think its fair for motherfuckr to just pump without condom and who gives a sht about the kid? We have that in PH and place is a shithole, homeless kids are everywhere because men dont want to take responsibility for their action and just wanna pump and dump.


It's better than the feminist West. You do realize that the only reason f***ing losers like you go to places like Philippines is because they do things that way? No, of course you don't because you're a f***ing moron.


As I have said before, none of these things should worry HAers or MGTOWers as 95% of you cant even get western woman to have a coffee with you let alone have baby with you, stay tuned for the latest stardusks and sandmans video :lol:


Who cares about WW? They are the absolute bottom of the barrel and having a baby with one is tantamount to a lifetime of slavery. Of course we are going to avoid them like the plague they are. Doesn't mean we can't talk about American society, the f***ed up women, etc. And of course we talk about manginas like you that are traitors.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:41 am

Ghost wrote:Yeah, let's just accept whatever world we live in and not question it or seek for anything better. What could possibly be wrong with that? The only reason your prettyboy Dutch a** even got a chance to live Happier Abroad in the Philippines is because your ancestors strove for a better society. They f***ed it up like all other white Westerners did, but you got to skirt by on what was leftover just like me and so many others are. Get off your damn high horse.


That's a little harsh woudn't you say? You're getting personal now. I realize full well I got lucky, but I do believe a lot of other men could probably repeat what I did fairly easily if they knew what steps to take, where to go and what to look for. Timing is crucial; the longer men wait, the harder things will get. It's not as if I didn't have to work hard, and still work hard, to get where I am now. And it's not as if I accomplished 100% of my goals yet, either. But nothing I did was superhuman or out of the reach of other men. Especially not when they are young, white, take care of themselves and manage to make more then your average third-worlder.

Ghost wrote:And of course we talk about manginas like you that are traitors.


Calling people "traitors" for disagreeing with your point of view seems a bit odd. Who and what is exactly is Banano betraying, the glorious Red Pill gospel? Because the Red Pill is anything but perfect. To criticize it is fair game.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Cornfed » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:25 am

Banano wrote:Men get all these benefits too. You go to any centrelink(name of the gov welfare institution in aust) and you will see equal number of men and women lining up. Official data support this observation.

I am in contact with a lot of welfare recipients. I would estimate that the percentage of welfare recipients is roughly 55/45% in favor of females. However, this doesn't tell the whole story. For one thing, a lot of men on the dole at a given time are not layabouts but are in fact seasonal workers who do the hard, shitty work that keeps society going for peanuts, are told to piss off when there is no work, subsist on welfare, and then are subsequently hired back again. This is how the economy works now, unfortunately. A much smaller number of females are in this position. Another issue is that solo parents get a lot more money than a single person and qualify for all manner of special assistance, and of course the vast majority of them are female. Furthermore, there are all manner of welfare programs not advertised that are in practice offered almost exclusively to females. Business grants, study grants, housing grants, you name it. Until recently, if you were an enterprising female scrounger you could easily lead a middle class lifestyle on welfare. To be fair, these benefits are being scaled back (like everything else), so some females are for the first time finding themselves genuinely poor. Oh, and by the way, the people who work in the local welfare office, who are of course a kind of welfare recipient themselves, are all female.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drronnie, Kradmelder, yick and 3 guests