Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Cornfed » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Banano wrote:What is wrong with child support? If you are father of that kid you should pay for it.

So you are a communist then. Child support is a communist policy first implemented by the Bolsheviks in Russia in order to destroy society. It is shameful that we spent generations nominally fighting communism overseas while doing nothing to eliminate filthy commie bastards like you in our midst.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4641
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Cornfed wrote:So you are a communist then. Child support is a communist policy first implemented by the Bolsheviks in Russia in order to destroy society. It is shameful that we spent generations nominally fighting communism overseas while doing nothing to eliminate filthy commie bastards like you in our midst.


That's like accusing him of being a Mesopotamian for using written words, because Mesopotamians were the first to create a form of writing... just because some system creates is the first to implement a certain type of law, does not make it belong exclusively to said system. And even a broken clock (and few clocks are as broken as the clock of Communism), gets it right twice a day.

Child support is reasonable under two conditions:

1: There was no trickery involved in establishing the pregnancy and both parties willingly and knowingly had unprotected sex

2: A DNA test can establish beyond reasonable doubt the paternity of the child belongs to the claimed father

Furthermore, there should be laws preventing women from taking advantage of the situation; lets say a woman gets into a new relationship, one cannot expect the ex to support both the woman and her new lover, as well as her kid. The money should go exclusively to the child's upkeep. A moral man would find no objections to this. Child support is problematic because it is easy to take advantage of it. Making the laws a little stricter and more specific and being strict about enforcing them would make the system fairer.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Banano » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:38 am

So you are a communist then. Child support is a communist policy first implemented by the Bolsheviks in Russia in order to destroy society


Pls stop with this labeling, communist, socialist, liberal, left, right...Just because I think child support makes sense doesn't make me a communist. So you think communism didnt have one single policy that was good in your opinion? Every system has pluses and minuses

How you explain that decades of Communism and child support didn't turn Russian women into a cold bitches like western women are, they are still feminine and down to earth. Maybe weak western men are the problem
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Marcos, you've really become blue pill for...some reason. I don't get it. You expatriated and got married outside the West and have a child. You should be one of the most red pill types on this forum, but you sound like a tradcon that doesn't get it at all. Any society that introduces child support is not doing it for the best interests of the child. They are doing it to control, extract from, and destroy men. Come on, you know better than this. Show more sense than this. You've got to snap out of this blue pill madness.

Banano, well, you're just hopeless and irredeemably stupid. Fortunately you won't be leaving any offspring behind so that your stupidity can die with you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Cornfed » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:32 pm

It is quite simple. Sluts who have sex with dirtbags and the resultant bastard offspring should starve to death. Then other females will know that they should only have sex in the course of a stable marriage to a worthy man and be worthy of the man themselves. Or else be good whores. It goes without saying that wives trying to kidnap their husband's children should be executed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4641
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Cornfed wrote:It is quite simple. Sluts who have sex with dirtbags and the resultant bastard offspring should starve to death. Then other females will know that they should only have sex in the course of a stable marriage to a worthy man and be worthy of the man themselves. Or else be good whores. It goes without saying that wives trying to kidnap their husband's children should be executed.


I wonder how well Marcos would react to his wife stealing his child with the help of the government and them forcing him at implied gunpoint to fork over his cash?

Probably not very well, I'm guessing. And yet he has no problem with that kind of system. And this is a should-be red-piller on Happier Abroad, who should be way past knowing better. I see why the West is doomed; no conspiracies needed.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Ghost wrote:Marcos, you've really become blue pill for...some reason. I don't get it. You expatriated and got married outside the West and have a child. You should be one of the most red pill types on this forum, but you sound like a tradcon that doesn't get it at all. Any society that introduces child support is not doing it for the best interests of the child. They are doing it to control, extract from, and destroy men. Come on, you know better than this. Show more sense than this. You've got to snap out of this blue pill madness.


Ghost, let me give you my personal vision on the Blue Pill and the Red Pill:

I was never very interested in either, but have read quite extensively on Red Pill literature and seen quite a few podcasts and articles\blogs by e-famous "Red Pillers". The Red Pill is awfully depressing, and a lot of the men who are heavily into it seem rather miserable. Your typical blue piller would be a blissful idiot. At least, in your eyes he would be. But blissful nonetheless. Opening that box sure didn't bring Pandora happiness.

I've always been skeptical of certain elements of red pill ideology and believe a lot of it to be simply too negative. And then there's the fact that I was not born in America myself but most of the redpillers reside in America; a lot of the issues described by these people, therefore, are alien concepts to me. And while I am by no means a Don Juan, I've never been exactly hopeless with women either, and as result have no negative bias towards Western women, beyond a general bias I have for Western culture, which I believe is too cold, not family-oriented enough and far too materialistic for my personal taste.

My primary beef with Western society and culture, is culture based. It's rooted in emotion. I like to be a more traditional father and husband, have a more traditional life, and leaving the Western world allowed me to do so. Any negative feelings began to gradually leave me once I had achieved that goal. Another reason why me and Red Pill have never been the best of buds is that I'm a very cheerful and optimistic person by nature. I could not allign myself with a movement that has so many miserable c**ts among its ranks, sorry.

Last but not least: it's too dogmatic. Even if I was a red piller, I wouldn't be a very good one because the minute I "step out of line", I'm called blue pilled or a delusional mangina, a type of almost cult-like behavior that I simply can't deal with. Say what you will of Winston Wu and the HA crowd, but at least here I can say whatever I wish to say without having to worry about being seen as a "traitor" to the movement or something ridiculous like that. :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

-----

Postby Ghost » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:26 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Ghost wrote:What I'm talking about has nothing to do with MGTOW. As you should know I'm not an advocate of MGTOW or MRAs and the like. The red pill is the truth about female and male nature - human nature. It's the knowledge of human nature without sugar coating it. That's it, and it's what you're ignoring.


Some of those red pill "truths" are hard to swallow not just because they are harsh, but also because they sound too simplistic. Like a simplified, dumbed down version of the truth. Elements of it ring true, but it's not the be all, end all of human psychology.

Ghost wrote:Consider yourself lucky then. You sound like a brat. Other men suffered and even perished learning what we know. And now with the internet the truth can't be hidden forever. Many men made their mistakes so that you and me and others don't have to. To so casually disregard that as you do is like a slap in the face. The only reason you've been successful with women in your own country is because you're a pretty-boy. You even used to have Brad Pitt as your avatar. Give me a f***ing break. You're spoiled every bit as much as a Western female.


*moderately successful

And I suppose in a way I have been spoiled: spoiled to be born in a developed Western countries with ample opportunities to make money and receive education, blessed with a sociable and outgoing personality, reasonably good looks. I've seen very short guys, overweight or underweight guys and guys with unfortunate faces get women too, however, so I know it's not as black and white as that.

I got lucky and more then one way but it does not give you the right to dismiss my opinion as that of "a brat". How is are any of my claims a slap in a redpillers face? It's just that I notice, a lot of the happiest and most succesful men in todays society will look at you like they swallowed a bug when you mention red pill. It's an alien concept to them. They have bigger things to worry about. How does this put me on the level of a Western female? Then again, I believe these issues are culture based anyway... so Western men aren't going to be any more moral or sane then Western women. Not on average, anyway.

Ghost wrote:Your going to set up life in the third world protects you from your own stupidity and you don't even realize it. What a waste.


I don't think I follow? What is your point exactly?

As for men and women... I am just very different to Red Pill mentality because I have not been surrounded with anywhere near as much female awfulness as you guys, apparently, have been. Even among Western females I've largely had positive experiences. My own (teenaged) sister, who I never talk about politics with, had an interesting conversation with me a couple of weeks ago. She mentioned how her friends "react weirdly when I tell them I am not a feminist". "You're not then?" I asked her, and she said "no, because it's too negative towards men and it feels... mean."

She came to that realization all by herself, just from watching her friends and the things they say. She instinctively spotted the double standards, and it did not feel fair to her so she now goes out of her way to tell people she is NOT a feminist whenever the subject comes up. I feel like she has a greater judgement then many women (and men!) double her age. And this is coming out the mouth of a blonde, blue eyed, Western pop music fan...

It's just not as black and white as people seem to think. My wife, who's not a Western female but quite educated so in the danger-zone according to some men here, always comments on the political opinions of one of her extremist feminist friends. According to my wife it's as if "she got sucked into a cult", the moment she joined a website called Tumblr. Whereas my wife is perfectly fulfilled being a wife and mother and staying at home for the kids. I cannot, in good conscience, surround myself with intelligent, kind and moral women and still adhere to Red Pill ideology. I would feel like a hypocrite the stories of "female nature" and how awful they are, when I'm reminded of the opposite just about any day.

Last but not least: my cousin, who is a few years older then me, lives in Los Angeles. He has been in a stable relationship with an American girl for two years now. I've met her on several occasions and she does not strike me as a bad person. Her manner of speech is typically American, and obviously she's quite spoiled as her parents are rich. But she makes him happy, I've never seen her act bitchy, spoiled or unreasonable or heard about her acting in such a way. She is a Catholic and although she seems quite modern in her thinking, her parents are strict Republicans and it must have rubbed off on her a little. They are a great couple and I could totally see him put a ring on her finger in a few years... but on here, I read the most terrible horror stories about American women that almost make me want to warn him not to. And it confuses me a little, and makes me think a lot of the negativity on this site, and the internet as a whole, is overdone.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby BlackKnight » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:39 pm

Some of those red pill "truths" are hard to swallow not just because they are harsh, but also because they sound too simplistic. Like a simplified, dumbed down version of the truth. Elements of it ring true, but it's not the be all, end all of human psychology.


Bingo, that's what I said :lol:

Image

Also, this guy shadow isn't even talking about red pill truth i.e. the truth about female and male nature - human nature. E.g. females are attracted to power, but even more so to signs of potential power. The red pill has because a cover for defects, retards and other social rejects to conceal themselves while claiming to have uncovered 'objective truth'. When is reality it's just a cover for their own shortcomings

Image

Wilson exposed!

Image

Other defects in reality

Image

Image

Image
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

-----

Postby Ghost » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:39 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby S_Parc » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:24 am

Ghost wrote:The red pill is the truth about human nature, although of course the "manosphere" focuses on the female nature part of it. MGTOWs use it, but that doesn't mean they own it. When you look at society through this lens, you see it for what it is: you see hypergamy, you see how the West is designed to funnel resources to females, you see how gynocentric it all is. To deny these things, especially as someone who has already expatriated (I'm looking at you again Marcos) is delusional at best.

So, Marcos, you grew up in a (slightly) better Western country and avoided the bitterness that you might have experienced in America. Great! But you're also avoiding the wisdom that other men have paid dearly for in order to spout manginal (If no one has turned it into an adjective before, I'm coining it now) bullshit that you don't even have to live under as an expat in the Philippines. It's extremely hypocritical.

You find a couple of exceptions (though I doubt they really are) and then use that to derail what red pill knowledge informs us of. You avoided the awfulness of the West, so it blinds you to how destructive it is. So like I said, you left the West for the Philippines, where you can still spout blue pill bullshit while living in a society that protects you from the very bullshit you believe in.

You. Are. A. Hypocrite.


I'd say that it's more that Marcos has *found Jesus*.

Since I'm actually coupled with a woman locally, I can say one thing for exceptions, they are far few in between, stateside, who don't share nearly identical religious a/o ethnic backgrounds.

We'd stopped double dating with couples in our age bracket. Our double date couples are all a decade or more, older than us. In addition, we also hang out with a bunch of guys. If anything, our burgeoning success story is becoming the anomaly of the 21st century America than the norm for 30-somethings.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby Banano » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:01 am

Ghost

The red pill is the truth about human nature, although of course the "manosphere" focuses on the female nature part of it. MGTOWs use it, but that doesn't mean they own it. When you look at society through this lens, you see it for what it is: you see hypergamy

You see, the problem with you ghost is that you see what you wanna see, you are not red piller, your are merely transitioning from blue to red pill and right now you are stuck somewhere between pink and purple.

I argue that both sexes are as hypergamous (if they have option)whereas you and other mgtows keep saying it is only who posses this trait. Thats not red pill, far from it.
Another example: Rmbr when Winston went to PH, did he sleep with women his age and his looks OR did he go for the best and youngest girls available to him? After some time even young and hot wasnt good enough for our leader so he wanted girls who are middle class or maybe rich girls but he couldnt get any BUT he wanted to.
Question for Ghost: Is this a classic definition of hypergamy you and other mgtow keep talking about?


Conclusion is we men are as bad as women, all of us aim for the best we can get when we have opportunity to do so

Hypergamy debunked by KING BANANO :lol:
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Why menosphere blames women for being hypergamous?

Postby BlackKnight » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Image
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests