Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hanging out in Lithuania with two of my bitches w/pics

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hanging out in Lithuania with two of my bitches w/pics

Postby BlackKnight » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:12 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by BlackKnight on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: Hanging out in Lithuania with two of my bitches w/pics

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:51 pm

Your photos are terrible, especially for someone so talented (yeah, right) as you. It looks like you picked up a camera for the first time. And you supposedly have a travel site. Man at this point you make Roosh V look legit.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:16 pm

Last edited by BlackKnight on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:57 am

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:14 am

Lol, I'm really pushing this guy over the edge. He's close to ending it all in his basement

Nice try, bitch boy, but I live in a high rise. ;)

Paggy has a lot of butthurt, and not just because of his many homosexual lovers...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:24 am

Ghost wrote:
Lol, I'm really pushing this guy over the edge. He's close to ending it all in his basement

Nice try, bitch boy, but I live in a high rise. ;)

Paggy has a lot of butthurt, and not just because of his many homosexual lovers...

Men of accomplishment do not need to spend time puffing about such silliness anywhere, much less on backwater sites such as this. I mean really, they have girls in Lithuania. Holy $hit....who woulda a thought that ? If you take pics, you can post them places. Yeppers, I be the big time. Next.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:08 am

OutWest wrote:Men of accomplishment do not need to spend time puffing about such silliness anywhere, much less on backwater sites such as this. I mean really, they have girls in Lithuania. Holy $hit....who woulda a thought that ? If you take pics, you can post them places. Yeppers, I be the big time. Next.

His/Her/Its shtick has really worn out. Paggy is an obvious troll making up obvious bullshit. It's not even entertaining anymore, so Paggy no longer has a purpose. If trolls are going to troll,
they should at least be entertaining. Now he's an idiot that can't even get a laugh. That should be HA's way of deciding when to flush trolls: are they still entertaining? Methinks its time to flush this one...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:42 am

looks fun
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby GoodLife » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Lots of haterade guzzling while commenting on this thread. This beverage gives you ZERO nutritional value and actually makes you even more thirsty.
GoodLife
Freshman Poster

Postby gibraltar » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:55 pm

WOW. Look at all the young thin women everywhere.

The key is you have to get off your ass and travel to experience the good stuff in life.

BlackKnight, I'm sending you a PM. I'm starting a new project and would like you to contribute as an advisor.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:51 pm

GoodLife wrote:Image

Lots of haterade guzzling while commenting on this thread. This beverage gives you ZERO nutritional value and actually makes you even more thirsty.

:lol:
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions