2016 Election News

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

2016 Election News

Post by Tsar »

Trump appears to be the most popular 2016 Presidential Candidate.

I would guess that he is also heavily aligned with the Zionists that rule America. His daughter is married to Jared Kushner (a Zionist Elite) who is secretly a billionaire. Not all billionaires make their fortunes and wealth public. It takes some investigative work to piece the clues together. His daughter's husband purchased 50.1% of the I posted about this in a previous thread I started: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27618
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

Newspaper publishing
In July 2006, at age 25, Kushner purchased The New York Observer, an influential weekly New York City newspaper, for $10 million. Since purchasing The Observer, he has pushed for changes that increased sales and created a new focus for the paper, [clarification needed] moving towards a tabloid format.

Kushner has been credited with increasing the Observer's online presence and expanding the Observer Media Group through a series of strategic new ventures and acquisitions. In December 2011, The New York Post reported that the paper had become profitable for the first time.

Real estate
Kushner is also an active real estate investor. He was active in the Boston real estate market as a student at Harvard, and has increased the Kushner Companies presence in the New York City real estate market as a principal in his family's real estate company. Kushner was thrust into his role at Kushner Companies when his father Charles was arrested on charges of tax evasion, illegal campaign donations and witness tampering in 2004. He assumed the role of CEO in 2008 at 27 years old.

The company's flagship acquisition was the office building at 666 Fifth Avenue in 2007, for a then-record price of $1.8 billion. In 2011, the building's mortgage was restructured in conjunction with Kushner's bringing in Vornado Realty Trust as a 50% equity partner.

On August 18, 2014, Kushner acquired a three-building apartment portfolio in Middle River for $37.9 million with Aion Partners. Between 2013-2014, Kushner remained an active buyers of multifamily properties in New York, New Jersey and the Baltimore area after his company acquired more than 11,000 units throughout the three states.

In May 2015, he purchased 50.1% of the Times Square building for $295 million.

LA Dodgers bid

In February 2012, he put a bid in to acquire the MLB team LA Dodgers. He later withdrew his bid in March 2012.
Here is the news story: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz- ... 00337.html
Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America and one of the organizers of the event, told Politico that he heartily welcomed Trump’s participation – and the widespread attention the real estate magnate and reality TV show man would bring to the effort to defeat the agreement.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz- ... 00337.html
Any President of the United States needs to have the Zionists backing and be a proponent of the Zionists and the Zionist Agenda. The U.S. President is a puppet and so is the entire U.S. Government.

It doesn't matter because America is damned no matter who becomes President.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 5th, 2020, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 2016 Election News

Post by Cornfed »

My position is that while Trump's performance and what he is saying is for the most part just awesome, I know very well it is almost certainly an act and he is another baddie. Still, I am enjoying the spectacle.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:My position is that while Trump's performance and what he is saying is for the most part just awesome, I know very well it is almost certainly an act and he is another baddie. Still, I am enjoying the spectacle.

Watching trump bitch-slap media morons is pretty good entertainment...
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

The plan is to elect Trump, and then build the wall to keep Americans in America.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

onethousandknives wrote:The plan is to elect Trump, and then build the wall to keep Americans in America.
That sounds about right.

One of my predictions from years ago was that they'd build a wall to keep people in, sort of like the Berlin Wall. They already have drones patrolling the skies and an invisible iron curtain (it's impossible for most ordinary Americans to get another citizenship/passport, many foreign banks refuse to do business with Americans because of draconian laws the US has passed regarding Americans that hold foreign bank accounts, and open-worded laws that allow the government to revoke passports of Americans).
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

The wall will "Create Jobs" too.