Anyone IN Europe Right Now?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Anyone IN Europe Right Now?

Post by Wolfeye »

Hey, everyone. Is anyone on here actually in Europe right now? I want to know how the whole immigration/invasion thing is going. Is it something that is going to get in the way if I were to go there on vacation at the moment? I know it's kind of hard to call on that, but I'm looking for general estimates. My areas of interest are pretty broad, but let's say Spain & the Czech Republic or anywhere else that anyone that is there or was there recently knows about.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: Anyone IN Europe Right Now?

Post by BlackKnight »

If you don't look poor and middle eastern you'll be ignored like you are in America
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Unless you're going to a place with refugee camps right there, chances are you will only notice it at transit areas, if at all. Don't think Czech republic is much of a destination for it (not that I've been there specifically).
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

In London at the moment. There are so many people here another 5,000 or 100,000 wouldn't make any difference.

Both Barcelona and Berlin were full of immigrants (as is the UK) but they don't really interfere with the hipster lifestyle.

Spain still has a million+ less immigrants than it did at the height of the last decade's construction boom.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

xiongmao: So Spain got rid of a lot of them? How did they wind up with less of them?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Wolfeye wrote:xiongmao: So Spain got rid of a lot of them? How did they wind up with less of them?
They go where the work is. Spain isn't doing so well these days.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

The-Adventurer: I thought they were just grapping up welfare & such. Since when are they working? Also, I'd think that a lot of people would sooner hire actual Europeans & that they'd be quicker to pick up those jobs- even if they weren't before. They seemed to kind of turn their noses up at manual labor or "non-career occupations," but I'd think they'd grab them up now.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Wolfeye wrote:Hey, everyone. Is anyone on here actually in Europe right now? I want to know how the whole immigration/invasion thing is going. Is it something that is going to get in the way if I were to go there on vacation at the moment? I know it's kind of hard to call on that, but I'm looking for general estimates. My areas of interest are pretty broad, but let's say Spain & the Czech Republic or anywhere else that anyone that is there or was there recently knows about.
I live in Karsruhe Germany....the migrants are not a problem unless you go where they are....which you will not want to do.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:xiongmao: So Spain got rid of a lot of them? How did they wind up with less of them?
They go where the work is. Spain isn't doing so well these days.
Pretty dumb thing to say...they are going to were the freebies are....germany and sweden.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Yeah, and the other countries get screwed-up by that- because it provides an incentive for them to come over across these regions & apply their influence. Since when does Germany get such a say in it's own governmental actions? Of all countries, GERMANY gets to make autonomous decisions that work against Europe? Haven't they done that a bunch of times already? Are they just looking for people of a different color to do what they, themselves, want to do? Like a German proxy? I notice the "Anglo" countries are like that, too.
falcon garson
Freshman Poster

Post by falcon garson »

Right now I am not in Europe but have a plan to go there. Me also interested to know about the procedure of visa and other legal formalities. Moreover, I would like to know about the famous destinations of this region.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

falcon garson wrote:Right now I am not in Europe but have a plan to go there. Me also interested to know about the procedure of visa and other legal formalities. Moreover, I would like to know about the famous destinations of this region.
Greetings long-lost twin brother! :D