Why the dating scene favors men in the USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: Why the dating scene favors men in the USA

Post by BlackKnight »

fightforlove wrote:Haven't these female-heavy gender ratios been disqualified when adjusted for age? (discounting singles over 30)? I have no doubt that New York is a better market by the numbers than San Jose, but the hyped articles about there being a 200,000+ surplus of single NY females includes women up to 60 years old. :lol:

Still, I'm intrigued just to take a business trip to NY just to see for myself, if I had the free time. Is the place truly crawling with luscious young females who are desperate to find a date because of some perceived lack of eligible men? I'd never wanna live there for other reasons: stratospheric COL, careerism, materialism, and feminism at level 10, big city topography, etc. I'll take the Midwest or Western United States or some other country any day.
Go back and read the post again because you clearly missed the point.

Princeton University freshmen class

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

BlackKnight wrote:
fightforlove wrote:Haven't these female-heavy gender ratios been disqualified when adjusted for age? (discounting singles over 30)? I have no doubt that New York is a better market by the numbers than San Jose, but the hyped articles about there being a 200,000+ surplus of single NY females includes women up to 60 years old. :lol:

Still, I'm intrigued just to take a business trip to NY just to see for myself, if I had the free time. Is the place truly crawling with luscious young females who are desperate to find a date because of some perceived lack of eligible men? I'd never wanna live there for other reasons: stratospheric COL, careerism, materialism, and feminism at level 10, big city topography, etc. I'll take the Midwest or Western United States or some other country any day.
Go back and read the post again because you clearly missed the point.

Princeton University freshmen class

I understand your point, was just referring to other chatter in the thread about the myth of female-heavy gender ratios in major cities like New York.

Good Lord, that photo is a caricature of what universities have become, particularly the middle/upper tier ones where kids go to actually study. Lots of geeky asian girls and guys, frumpy white girls, some weird indian kids... If I could do college over again, I would have declared Spanish as my minor my first semester and applied for study abroad programs, hit up Spain or Latin America during summer breaks.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Guys like Rupert Murdoch can buy congressmen and judges. You think they are worried about the family court system and losing their wealth? This ain't Tiger Woods or some actor with no real political power. Bitch tries to take his shit she might just disappear.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan