Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Donald Trump has good taste in women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Donald Trump has good taste in women

Postby tamdrin12 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:58 am

As my father put it "He just rents them" And it seems he doesn't go much for American women. This women is a model from Slovakia.

Check out this little clip about his wife, who might be the next first lady (scary!)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrGJOWG3h6o[/youtube]
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Re: Donald Trump has good taste in women

Postby travelsouth » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:24 pm

f**k no he doesn't. He imports bitchy Euros and shames the hot latinas with superior personalities.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:15 pm

tamdrin12 wrote:It seems he doesn't go much for American women. This women is a model from Slovakia.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrGJOWG3h6o[/youtube]

She would definitely be the best looking first lady in America's history! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tamdrin12 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:09 am

travelsouth wrote:f**k no he doesn't. He imports bitchy Euros and shames the hot latinas with superior personalities.

Of course his wife's are bitchy that is the type of woman who is a model and goes for rich older men
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Postby travelsouth » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:06 am

tamdrin12 wrote:
travelsouth wrote:f**k no he doesn't. He imports bitchy Euros and shames the hot latinas with superior personalities.

Of course his wife's are bitchy that is the type of woman who is a model and goes for rich older men

That's not good taste. That's all I'm saying.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby Traveler » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:08 am

tamdrin12 wrote: This women is a model from Slovakia.

She is from Slovenia.

Traveler
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:45 am

Feminists hate Trump because his wife is from a foreign country and she is very good looking.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions