Donald Trump has good taste in women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Donald Trump has good taste in women

Post by tamdrin12 »

As my father put it "He just rents them" And it seems he doesn't go much for American women. This women is a model from Slovakia.

Check out this little clip about his wife, who might be the next first lady (scary!)

Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: Donald Trump has good taste in women

Post by travelsouth »

f**k no he doesn't. He imports bitchy Euros and shames the hot latinas with superior personalities.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

tamdrin12 wrote:It seems he doesn't go much for American women. This women is a model from Slovakia.

She would definitely be the best looking first lady in America's history! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

travelsouth wrote:f**k no he doesn't. He imports bitchy Euros and shames the hot latinas with superior personalities.

Of course his wife's are bitchy that is the type of woman who is a model and goes for rich older men
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

tamdrin12 wrote:
travelsouth wrote:f**k no he doesn't. He imports bitchy Euros and shames the hot latinas with superior personalities.

Of course his wife's are bitchy that is the type of woman who is a model and goes for rich older men
That's not good taste. That's all I'm saying.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

tamdrin12 wrote: This women is a model from Slovakia.
She is from Slovenia.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists hate Trump because his wife is from a foreign country and she is very good looking.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

Melania Trump is This Generations Very Own Jackie Kennedy.