Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Got Finnish girl number two within 72 hours (pics)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Got Finnish girl number two within 72 hours (pics)

Postby BlackKnight » September 17th, 2015, 12:12 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by BlackKnight on October 29th, 2015, 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: April 28th, 2015, 1:04 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Got Finnish girl number two within 72 hours (pics)

Postby Adama » September 17th, 2015, 2:25 am

Yes, but just imagine all those other guys who also got her after 72 hours. Don't get me wrong, I know it's fun, but now I think it's overrated and actually kinda gross (germ wise). I look at it this way now: if a woman will let me stick my tongue in her mouth, then it is as good as having intercourse. I've had intercourse before. It isnt about the sex. It is about the newness and the scorecard.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Got Finnish girl number two within 72 hours (pics)

Postby Taco » September 17th, 2015, 4:14 am

Antibiotics are one of the many additional costs of dating white women. Don't let that stop you.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4514
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Got Finnish girl number two within 72 hours (pics)

Postby Ghost » September 17th, 2015, 6:19 am

Taco wrote:Antibiotics are one of the many additional costs of dating white women. Don't let that stop you.


:lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Got Finnish girl number two within 72 hours (pics)

Postby BlackKnight » September 17th, 2015, 2:34 pm

Adama wrote:Yes, but just imagine all those other guys who also got her after 72 hours. Don't get me wrong, I know it's fun, but now I think it's overrated and actually kinda gross (germ wise). I look at it this way now: if a woman will let me stick my tongue in her mouth, then it is as good as having intercourse. I've had intercourse before. It isnt about the sex. It is about the newness and the scorecard.


It was her first time out and she was only 18 lol
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: April 28th, 2015, 1:04 am

Re: Got Finnish girl number two within 72 hours (pics)

Postby Tsar » September 17th, 2015, 3:03 pm

BlackKnight wrote:It was her first time out and she was only 18 lol


What is the age difference between you and the Finnish girl?
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests