6 reasons not to get married

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

6 reasons not to get married

Post by tamdrin12 »

I'm surprised a woman wrote this! Check it out. Cool and logical :)

Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Re: 6 reasons not to get married

Post by tamdrin12 »

Wow the woman who wrote this book really has her head together. Check out this interview on Fox news!!! amazing
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I'll be the first to admit that the law is very flawed in a lot of matters, and marriage and alimony are definitely among those matters. That's why, before a man marries, he has to be very certain he is marrying a good woman. You cannot take the risk of ruining the wrong one... if you can't be sure, if you have your doubts, simply don't put a ring on her finger. Do everything you would if it was a marriage, only don't sign any documents, don't give away any rights and don't let your mouth write any checks your ass can't cash.

Thankfully I live in a country that does not allow divorce and where the laws are not skewed against one gender. I can heartily recommend.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

tamdrin12 wrote:

Wow the woman who wrote this book really has her head together. Check out this interview on Fox news!!! amazing
I saw this video, great interview!!! And I also have Dr. Helen Smith's "Men On Strike" E-book.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

I wonder what prompted this woman to write this. Is she genuinely concerned about the status of men in western countries these days? It's a little hard to believe. Maybe She is just an actor and is doing it to make a profit.